• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Magnet Cove beats Harmony Grove and Advances to Regionals!

Started by pointgaurd24, February 16, 2006, 08:24:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

pointgaurd24

Magnet Cove guys havent been to regionals in like 8 years, They beat Benton Harmony Grove last night to advance, We play the winner of the North District Tourn.

True Fan

Not so fast. You win 2 more and play the bottom seed from the 5AA north.
PPRD.

pointgaurd24

Yea thats true but for us to beat mt. pine would be the biggest upset in the Universe.

ballin2520

Quote from: pointgaurd24 on February 16, 2006, 10:45:44 am
Yea thats true but for us to beat mt. pine would be the biggest upset in the Universe.
HA HA! Well, I dont think that anyone is worried about that

mossified4

magnet does not have a bad squad i think they are better than their record shows

ilovelakeouachita

My goodness that was a positive post from Mossy. 

We better bookmark that post.   :D

pointgaurd24

Im #24 on Magnet Cove squad, We appreciate that post mossiefied, We played alot of good teams but are record dont show it, We are alot better than last year.

ilovelakeouachita

Pointguard I have seen this season that your coach wants his squad to be winners.
He in my opionion should be nominated as coach of the year. 

pointgaurd24

What school are you from ilovelakeouchita, Yea are coach is a winner, He is alot of better than are coach from last year, He gives us alot of motivation..........We listen to him and I think he should be but you usually have to have a good record to be nominated coach of the year.

True Fan

You don't have to have that good of a record, if you beat MP. (Or a good showing in reg.)
Coach of the year anyway. There is more at stake here than wins and loses. Character lasts forever.

mc

Mt Pine was ahead on us (magnet) at halftime by 4 points.  They totally blew it up in the second half.  I got to see my first dunk up close and personal, consider I was six inches from it as Jesse threw it down over me :)  Good luck in regionals Mt Pine do the conference good.

Perry_Mc

Yeah, that was good.  He went up up up and then threw it down on your head!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas