• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hot Springs beats LR Central 50-35

Started by hotspringshog, November 21, 2014, 08:14:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hotspringshog

Last night at Mills.  Defense and rebounding were the difference last. 

UALR head coach and asst coach were on hand to watch our point guard, Trey Lenox, who they offered a few weeks ago.

Next up Lake Hamilton Monday night.

Burks

This year 5A State is Hot Springs to lose. What impress me the most in the victory over Central is how well they play as a team. Can you imagine the atmosphere at The Summit if the Trojans make it to to State Finals.

hotspringshog

Quote from: Burks on November 21, 2014, 08:37:09 am
This year 5A State is Hot Springs to lose. What impress me the most in the victory over Central is how well they play as a team. Can you imagine the atmosphere at The Summit if the Trojans make it to to State Finals.

Gonna be crazy if we make it there Burk!  This is my sons senior year.  What a way for him to go out!  Gonna be tough though...Maumelle is the real deal and Jacksonville will be much better by mid season. 

In a few weeks when we get Cleo Floyd and Ant Gofigan back we will have some serious talent that will be hard to match up with.

Burks

Quote from: hotspringshog on November 21, 2014, 10:27:26 am

Gonna be crazy if we make it there Burk!  This is my sons senior year.  What a way for him to go out!  Gonna be tough though...Maumelle is the real deal and Jacksonville will be much better by mid season. 

In a few weeks when we get Cleo Floyd and Ant Gofigan back we will have some serious talent that will be hard to match up with.
hotspringshog, the TEAM ball your Trojans played last night was "Poetry in Motion". You don't see that much these days. Hot Springs has one of best teams I have seen in years.

hotspringshog

Quote from: Burks on November 21, 2014, 11:06:22 am
Quote from: hotspringshog on November 21, 2014, 10:27:26 am

hotspringshog, the TEAM ball your Trojans played last night was "Poetry in Motion". You don't see that much these days. Hot Springs has one of best teams I have seen in years.

Thank you Burks!

Hoophawg

Is Floyd better at football or basketball?  Hot springs would win state easy if all those bball guys played football.  6-3 guys need to realize you got a lot better shot at being a d1 football player than basketball.  I see this at LR Hall every year.  6-5 freaks who could play def end or tight end in NFL but they play bball instead

hotspringshog

Quote from: Hoophawg on November 21, 2014, 01:36:45 pm
Is Floyd better at football or basketball?  Hot springs would win state easy if all those bball guys played football.  6-3 guys need to realize you got a lot better shot at being a d1 football player than basketball.  I see this at LR Hall every year.  6-5 freaks who could play def end or tight end in NFL but they play bball instead

Clarence is better at football.  If he was 6'4 or so he would be d1 in both sports. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas