• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Get Well, Blake

Started by -Rattler_Venom-, September 10, 2006, 09:23:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

-Rattler_Venom-

As few of you probably know, well, you might by the time this is read, Murfreesboro High School defender Black Gardner has been in a serious accident near Kirby. He has been air-lifted to Little Rock, but little else is known at this point. Our prayers go out to him and his family in his time of need. God be with you, Blake. Get well soon man.

Get R Done!

yes , please pray for him he is one of my best friends

ljmom

Get R Done!

thank you we appreciate that and he does to

rattlerband06

Prayers from Murfreesboro This is a good family and we need to support them any way we can.

mouse48

Prayer going out to him and his family. Mouse48

bigdog devil

Prayers from Gurdon.... Is there any update?

Burto

-Rattler_Venom-

Many are saying now that it was in fact NOT a wreck that caused the situation with Gardner. All I hear is that he was having trouble breathing, but no new news is known.

rattlerband06

I heard he has a bad case of bronchtis and was having alot of trouble breathing airlifted him to Childrens.

wildcat82

Prayers from the Rison Wildcat Fans everywhere!!!

monster_island

PlayMaker

We all have you in are prayers. We really look foward to seeing you back at school and back on the field buddy.

blake isnt dead yet folks

O my..Starry eyed surprise. Blake isnt dead folks. CLOSE...but not quite. Let me tell you what really happend. I played in the game friday and had a 102 fever. I had strep throat. I went home after the game and noticed my rib cage was killing me. the next day(saturday) I couldnt breath hardly at all..i had to almost get into a fetal position to breathe..being the retard that i am i didnt go to the e.r. til sunday morning.. I got there just in time. A few hours later i would have died. They then air-lifted me to childrens hospital in LR.  I have many chest problems, too many to mention. something may be wrong with my heart. I have a viral infection in my lungs. I cant walk down a hallway without losing my breath..just ask hooper if you dont believe me. A piece of my lung exploded causing fluid and pieces of that lung to form around my heart. I may be back in school by friday but i doubt it..I'm trying to be optomistic about playing again but sadly my retirement seems to be drawing nigh. I appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers. You dont know how much they mean to me.

rattlerband06

Blake you know we all love you and hope you get better soon and do not forget God can do mircles.Put all your trust into that.

Get R Done!

Yes Blake he can , we will still be praying for you and hope you can drees out as a rattler again and be the athlete that we know you are! get well

LuckyOne10

Get R Done!

Ha lol i remeber that! good times

The_Bomb

Blake, continued prayers from Conway.  You are in good hands with ACH.

msrattlerfan98

I just talked to Blake a few minutes ago.  He is doing alot better, and may even get to come home on Wednesday.  He is just going to have to take it slow for awhile to regain his strength.  He will play football again, just not sure exactly when.  Hopefully the Mt. Ida game. 
Thanks to everyone for the kind words of encouragement, and for getting the story straight.
No one loves Blake as much as I do!

_Aunt B_

-Rattler_Venom-

Blake, you don't know how good it is for US to hear from you. I was scared, man. I'm still VERY sorry for the mix-up.

rattlerband06

So glad Blake is doing that much better At least well enough to come home I will keep praying for you.

msrattlerfan98

;D  Hey everyone!!! Blake is home!!!!!!!!!!!!  YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

he WILL be at school Thursday!  Thanks to everyone for the thoughts and prayers!  Im so glad he's home!

_Aunt B_

SeniorRattLerFan2007

coleclocker#1

thx everyone for their prayers on blake he's goin threw some hard times and he needs em

J_Chandler

ballboy

Prayers from Walnut Ridge.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas