• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

tmycjy pick for the class 5-A State champion

Started by tmycjy, November 29, 2014, 04:16:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

doubled

I was at PA Batesville game and I will say this PA is a outstanding team and when Crawford went down the game was all over. PA wins championship by 14 easy. Their just that good!!! I would love to see Wynne with the W for sure but it will take a he** of a game by them.

#1jacketfan

Quote from: doubled on December 01, 2014, 09:34:01 pm
I was at PA Batesville game and I will say this PA is a outstanding team and when Crawford went down the game was all over. PA wins championship by 14 easy. Their just that good!!! I would love to see Wynne with the W for sure but it will take a he** of a game by them.
Have you seen Wynne play?

PercussionMan

Quote from: #1jacketfan on December 01, 2014, 02:26:52 pm
Quote from: PercussionMan on December 01, 2014, 12:07:21 pm
This will be a good game to watch Saturday night...I'm glad that I will probably get to see it!  I would like for Wynne to somehow pull this one out; however, my prediction is Pulaski Academy wins it.  I hope it's close.
I would like to see Wynne win also...but on the other hand if we win the PA fans are acting like they might go Ferguson on us if they lose...it seems as tho their lives are on the line...lol

Oh my...that may be a good reason to sit on the Wynne side!

playmaker04

Quote from: hogrock on November 30, 2014, 12:55:15 pm
PA could've easily hung 60 on batesville, scrubs were in most of if not all of the 4th qtr.
I don't believe that,sorry. Comparing Wynne vs Batesville you better dig deeper. Wynne almost doubled batesville in yardage. Wynne had 3 turnovers,that was the difference.

tmycjy

Want to wish the last two team Wynne and pulaski academy good luck and want to wish Wynne extra good luck because it my town so good luck let win the state tittle

tmycjy

Want to wish Wynne and p.a. Good luck saturday

hogrock

Quote from: playmaker04 on December 02, 2014, 01:25:24 pm
Quote from: hogrock on November 30, 2014, 12:55:15 pm
PA could've easily hung 60 on batesville, scrubs were in most of if not all of the 4th qtr.
I don't believe that,sorry. Comparing Wynne vs Batesville you better dig deeper. Wynne almost doubled batesville in yardage. Wynne had 3 turnovers,that was the difference.

Wynne, did I mention wynne? I'm not comparing PA/Wynne....I made a statement & imo it's true. We're you even at the PA/b-ville game?

tmycjy

I want to wish all team left good luck tonight let see your support at the game come out and support your team

tmycjy

December 07, 2014, 06:09:24 am #58 Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 06:55:25 pm by tmycjy
Tmycjy goes 0-1 in state finals for a end of the year total of 154-59 want to congaualate pulaski academy on the state title win and want to congaualate Wynne on the runner up tittle and also want player on the runner up team to take pride in runner up there are 30 other school who would have love to be where u were so take pride in that

Well that will do it for another season of Tmycjy pick for this season this has been your old buddy signing off until next year and good luck to all team in post season training

one last thing would like to thanks some people before I end first would like to thanks all player who plays football if it wasn't for u I would not be able to do this I also want to thanks all the fan who reads my post each week I also want to thanks all the people of fearless Friday who let me do this and all the people who may me the fearless Friday 5-A Prediction  expert

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas