• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Your thoughts on the game of Football

Started by FD4, November 26, 2014, 02:42:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FD4

I have always looked at Football at the prep level as one of if not the best picture of life through lessons learned.  As in there are times when you work as hard as you have ever worked in your life and it all blows up on you.  Football is a good teacher of how to handle a failure even when you give it your best shot.  It creates a since of the ability to work with others, follow directions and directives and to remain humble in success.  Yes, I say aside from the gridiron aspect itself, Football is a great lesson in life.

I like this forum.  It has allowed all of us to push each others buttons, agree and disagree, complement and complain about every game.  Now, to every student athlete, all of you deserve a big cheer for gutting it out and making it possible for the fans to watch the best show in town on Friday nights.  Thanks to all of ya, see you underclassmen next season and good luck to the rest of yall in the playoffs

Mtnview_14

Being someone who has spent time around college football. I have met a lot of people. From a lot of different backgrounds.  I have met people who grew up rich. And people who grew up in poverty. No matter what I have learned that football is a powerful sport that can truly influence a persons life.  It gives many players a family with a sense of brotherhood that is hard to find even in your own home. Football has done a great deal for me in my life as well. I wish everyone could experience what it feels like to go through two a days with your best friends, butterflies before the game, and what it's like to stand under Friday night lights. 

Blazer51

The game of football changed my life. Especially when I got into highschool ball I was headed for a life of trouble and doing a good job of screwing up my life. When I found something I loved to do finally it gave me a reason to behave. Long story short with a great coach and great family it turned my life completely around! I believe everyone should atleast give it a try.

WPWells

12th Man never played football in high school. Baseball was always 12th Man's first love; however, 12th Man has always been a huge football fan and loves the lessons that it teaches kids. 12th Man is pleased that both of his younger brothers chose to play the game

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas