• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Beebe at Wynne

Started by InYoGrill, November 22, 2014, 10:00:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

FD4

Score prediction:  Wynne 49   Beebe 26

brown2010

walkingguy72396

I see it Wynne 47 Beebe 13.

InYoGrill

IF Wynne beats BB and IF Bville beats PA, I predict 20K views and 700 posts for the championship thread. haha....

InYoGrill

Is there a streaming link from the Wynne side?

InYoGrill

InYoGrill

Jacket fans quiet tonight?  :D

InYoGrill

Less than min and half in game. 4th and 11 for bb on Wynne 30.

InYoGrill

interception for Wynne. This game is over...

InYoGrill

Outstanding effort by BB when most were predicting an easy win. BB had their chance at the end but Wynne deserves to be in the state game. Good luck Jackets and great job Badgers for turning your season around.

InYoGrill

November 28, 2014, 09:14:48 pm #60 Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 11:45:22 pm by InYoGrill
Game is over but I found it interesting on the 3rd and about 5 for BB on the last drive of the game on the W 23 or so. Few plays earlier BB went to a diamond formation and ran a counter run that gained almost 30 yards to the W 35 or so. A few plays later and its like 3rd and 7 or so with 2 mins left in game and BB behind 7. BB lined up again in the diamond formation and ran the same play that hit big about 5 plays before. W snuffed it out for an 8 yard loss and turned the to a 4th and 13 or so. Think BB coach got greedy on that play. 3 yards would have made it 4 and about 3 which is still good odds for BB football. But oh well, BB proved they belonged there tonight. W seemed to score fast every time they had the ball but BB's slow 3 and a cloud of dust was very effective against W. Great game to be there or watch on internet.

walkingguy72396

Beebe, ran their offense near perfect.  One lineman jumped early, Zero holding calls.  One delay of game.  No fumbled snaps.  Ran one play , one too many times.  I think punted once.  Turned it over twice being held on a 4th down try.

Damm Nettleton must of been really good this year. 

wynneaholic©

I know one thing....michelle Obama ain't servin her healthy no food lunches in beebe!!! Them boys were beans and cornbread fed!!!!  By far the best beebe team I have ever seen, very disciplined on offense and blocking schemes kept wynne off balance all night.  Only thing I wondered all night was why wynne kept linebackers so far back from line?  Seems as though we could of put at least 1 if not 2 up behind line but that is why I am a fan and the coaches are the coaches.  Beebe had a great crowd there tonight!!!

Bondfan4ever

It was an awesome game and a game in which there really were no losers.  The 19 seniors on this year's Beebe team gave everything they could and left it out on the field.  The attendance at the game was incredible!  This was only the third semifinal appearance for the Badgers in school history and the first since 1983.  We are very proud of our Badgers!!!!

InYoGrill

Quote from: Bondfan4ever on November 30, 2014, 01:08:10 pm
It was an awesome game and a game in which there really were no losers.  The 19 seniors on this year's Beebe team gave everything they could and left it out on the field.  The attendance at the game was incredible!  This was only the third semifinal appearance for the Badgers in school history and the first since 1983.  We are very proud of our Badgers!!!!

Hey Bond, glad to see you made the game. 19 SR's is a good class. I wrote you Badgers off after we beat you in an ugly game earlier in year but glad to see you Badgers fight the good fight all the way to almost to state.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas