• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tmycjy Pick for the quarter finals of the 5-A state playoffs

Started by tmycjy, November 15, 2014, 08:16:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tmycjy

TMYCJY pick for the quarter Finals of the class 5-A State Playoffs

Pulaski Academy 42  ;D      (10-1 7-0 P.A. won last week at home to a pretty good Blytheville team 49-21 this week P.A. in the quarter finals playing Camden and this week P.A. win this game to move to 11-1 and the Simi Finals Will they make it to the state tittle game only time will tell for them)
Camden Fairview 28   :-\  (8-3 5-2 Camden won last week win a wild 1st round playoff game over Harrison 61-54 this week Camden goes on the road 1HR 51Mins to take the P.A. Test sorry to say to Camden fan they loses this one in pretty good game to end there season in the quarter finals move to 8-4 to end there season will they upset P.A. only time will tell for them)

Batesville      35     ;D     (10-1 7-0 Batesville won last week over Jacksonville 33-14 this week Batesville take on greenbrier and win to move to 11-1 and the Simi  finals is 4 time the charm for Batesville to be state champion I SAY NO ITS NOT But only time will tell for them)
Greenbrier    21       ???  ( 8-3 5-2 Greenbrier won last week to supririseing Chapel team 36-28 this week Greenbrier must go on the road 1HR 30Mins to Batesville and hate to say they lose this one to end there season at 8-4 and the quarter Finals Will they win this game and keep Batesville out of the finals for a 4th straight time only time will tell for them)

Maumelle   17       :o    (10-0-1 7-0 Maumelle won last week in a wild game by beating White Hall 24-21 by what I understand Maumelle kick and game winning field Gold with 8 sec left to play this week this week Maumelle take on one of the 6 favorite for the state tittle Wynne sorry for Maumelle fan that Wynne win this one to end there season at 10-1-1 and the quarter finals but Hats off to Maumelle on there season a team who had to move up to 5-A and a season like they are having hat off to that Will Maumelle shock the state and be state Champion in there first year of class 5-A only time will tell for them)
Wynne       28        8)  (10-1 6-1 Wynne won last week in one of my shocker games over Sylvan Hills 54-7 I thought Wynne would win that one but not as big as we did this week Wynne must go on the road 1HR 49Mins to play Maumelle Im really glad to say Wynne wins this one to move to 11-1 and the Simi Finals I still think Wynne is the team to beat and STILL WILL BE STATE CHAMPION will they be state champion like what a lot of experts predicked I'M HOPING SO :) :) :) but only time will tell for the Wynne Yellow Jackets)

Hot Springs   35   :D   (7-4 6-1 Hot Springs won last week in a wild playoff game over LR Christian 47-35 this was closer then the score said this week HS take on Beebe who is getting healthy at the right time happy to say for HS Fan they win this game to move to 8-4 and the Simi Finals Will they shock the state and be in the state tittle game I say no they will not be there but only time will tell for them)
Beebe           21    :(  (7-4 6-1 Beebe Won last week in a another wild playoff game to nettleton 49-48 it sound like eather beebe hold them on a 2 point convertion or nettleton miss extra point this week Beebe must go on the road 1HR 29Mins to play HS sorry to say this for Beebe fan they lose this one to end there season at 7-5 and the quarter finals Will they win this week and get and upset only time will tell for them )

this is my pick for the quarter finals good luck to all team left in the playoff also reamber Play with pride this week you are the last 8 team left in class 5-A Playing football so take honner in that and also reamber you are 24 team better then everyone else because you are still playing Football there are 8 school this week that are putting there football gear up and will be watching from the stand or there T.V. Set wishing that were still playing so take pride in that

here is my rec for each week                                Week 1 15-12
                                                                          Week 2 24-5
                                                                         Week 3 20-9
                                                                         week 4 10-6
                                                                         week 5 10-6
                                                                         week 6 14-2
                                                                        week 7  11-5
                                                                         week 8 13-3
                                                                        week 9 12-4
                                                                        week 10 13-3
                                                                     1st Round  6-2
                                                    for a season total of 149-57

good luck to all teams

tmycjy

tmycjy

Good luck to all team Friday night and reamber play with pride you are 24 teams better then everyone else

tmycjy

Good luck to all team this week hope your team wins and drive safe to and from the games

tmycjy

tmycjy

PercussionMan

Quote from: tmycjy on November 15, 2014, 08:16:34 pm
Im really glad to say Wynne wins this one to move to 11-1 and the Simi Finals I still think Wynne is the team to beat and STILL WILL BE STATE CHAMPION will they be state champion like what a lot of experts predicked I'M HOPING SO :) :) :) but only time will tell for the Wynne Yellow Jackets)

That was my prediction at the beginning of the year, like a lot of folks, but now, I just don't know.  I know it's not always smart to compare games, but Wynne lost at home to Batesville with what was supposedly an "unstoppable team".  I have to think that if PA handles business against CF, and then, possibly Batesville, then Wynne (assuming they get to Little Rock) gets beaten by PA.  I don't know that any of the remaining teams can score enough to beat PA.  It may come down to a few defensive stops that someone needs to make.

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: PercussionMan on November 20, 2014, 10:27:30 am
but Wynne lost at home to Batesville with what was supposedly an "unstoppable team". 

Supposedly, before injuries, suspensions, bad calls, and the like.  That's football.

Wynne does, however, have the speed to give PA trouble. 

michael2370

We are down to the best eight teams in  5a. polls mean nothing until playoffs. I think at this point one seed or two seed mean little. Most games are going to come down to last possession.  Home field advantage still means a lot though.  So does distance travelled.  Wynne and P.A. will not put up the basketball like score from hear out. Good luck to all.

Intelligentsia

Im really glad to say Wynne wins this one to move to 11-1 and the Simi Finals I still think Wynne is the team to beat and STILL WILL BE STATE CHAMPION will they be state champion like what a lot of experts predicked I'M HOPING SO :) :) :) but only time will tell for the Wynne Yellow Jackets)

That was my prediction at the beginning of the year, like a lot of folks, but now, I just don't know.  I know it's not always smart to compare games, but Wynne lost at home to Batesville with what was supposedly an "unstoppable team".  I have to think that if PA handles business against CF, and then, possibly Batesville, then Wynne (assuming they get to Little Rock) gets beaten by PA.  I don't know that any of the remaining teams can score enough to beat PA.  It may come down to a few defensive stops that someone needs to make.

This may well be true, but it is exactly what was said a couple of years ago when Batesville proved it otherwise.  Recover the onside kicks, take advantage of the good field position,  stop P.A. on 75% of their 4th down attempts and put pressure on the QB, do those things and it will come down to the wire with the teams P.A. will face from here on out.

michael2370

That year Batesville had a huge o and d line.  They played keep away all the way to to finals.  Every year and team is different.  Look at Batesville. This year they pass more than they run.  Tell me the last time Batesville did this.

tmycjy

#1jacketfan

I dont think they are really thinking about PA right now....We gotta take care of business tonite!

PercussionMan

November 21, 2014, 09:14:35 am #13 Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 09:19:21 am by PercussionMan
Quote from: #1jacketfan on November 21, 2014, 08:20:19 am

I dont think they are really thinking about PA right now....We gotta take care of business tonite!

I agree.  I was just talking like everyone else does.  But, one week at a time is exactly how the teams all need to be thinking right now.  If it doesn't rain, I may watch this game tonight instead of CF/PA like I had originally planned.  It's either go to Wynne/Maumelle or Fayetteville/Conway.

walkingguy72396

Wynne is not the team they started out as.  Last years starting RB out for the season.  Suspensions.  Last years leading reciever missing most of the season. 

Still I think the belong in the top 4 of the 5A rankings.

Guess that will be proven tonight.  One way or the other.

Blazer51

Quote from: walkingguy72396 on November 21, 2014, 09:34:10 am
Wynne is not the team they started out as.  Last years starting RB out for the season.  Suspensions.  Last years leading reciever missing most of the season. 

I keep reading about suspensions, is it from the fight they had a few weeks ago or what?

#1jacketfan

Quote from: Blazer51 on November 21, 2014, 09:44:07 am

I keep reading about suspensions, is it from the fight they had a few weeks ago or what?
Yeah we lost both starting corners and our starting safety from a fight and lost our starting RB from a hip injury!

Blazer51

Quote from: #1jacketfan on November 21, 2014, 10:40:03 am

Yeah we lost both starting corners and our starting safety from a fight and lost our starting RB from a hip injury!

They are still suspended for it?

tmycjy

:(Tmycjy gose 3-1 tonight for a season total of 152-58.

My up side of the night

Got the WYnne score right I said 28-17 the real score 27-17 :) :) :) :) :)
Got batesville right I said 35 -21 the real score was 41-18

my shocker of the night is Beebe winning at Hot springs upside is that :) :) WYnne now get to play at home :) :) :) :) :)

to all fan of my pick it may not be until Sunday or Monday before my pick are in

Hey I want congadulation the final 4 in order p.a. Batesville Wynne and Beebe for being the last 4 team left good luck to all teams

PercussionMan

Quote from: Blazer51 on November 21, 2014, 12:23:13 pm

What I heard from a highly reliable source was drugs were involved.

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: PercussionMan on November 24, 2014, 05:39:45 pm

Ha

PercussionMan

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on November 24, 2014, 06:19:14 pm

Ha

I wasn't trying to be funny or stir anything up...the person I heard it from may be speaking about a different situation with different players.  All I know (based on what I was told) is that a player (or players) were removed from the team due to drugs.  I'm sure that won't be tolerated anywhere.

#1jacketfan

Quote from: PercussionMan on November 25, 2014, 10:15:29 am
Quote from: Uncle Ivan on November 24, 2014, 06:19:14 pm

Ha

I wasn't trying to be funny or stir anything up...the person I heard it from may be speaking about a different situation with different players.  All I know (based on what I was told) is that a player (or players) were removed from the team due to drugs.  I'm sure that won't be tolerated anywhere.
Didnt have anything to do with drugs....it was a fight....they we're suspended from school...but kicked off the team permantely.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas