• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prediction time.

Started by Proud Buckaroo, November 10, 2016, 05:07:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Proud Buckaroo

I know we already have a thread for Razorbacks... But, I figured I would make this thread separate to keep from crowding the other one.

Predictions on LSU/Arkansas.

Can we make it three in a row for the first time since 1920??

beach bum

LRRandy

VHSCoach2

I would feel a lot more comfortable about a three-peat if good ole Les Miles was still at LSU.

Ed Orgeron has LSU playing great ball, even with the hiccup against Alabama.

I'm predicting the Hogs will get their third win in the series in a row in the end, but I'm definitely not confident enough to put money on it in Vegas.

Valleysports

I'm going out on a limb here - LSU.  Defense vs Offense.  Florida's defense wasnt much better than Ole Miss.  What makes Hog Fans think Arkansas can score a lot more on LSU, than Bama did (10 pts)?  Or that Arkansas can contain Fournette after a first half battle in the trenches?   See A&M, Bama, Auburn.  Hogs need to have a good lead going into 2nd half.

ricepig

Quote from: Valleysports on November 12, 2016, 08:45:27 am
I'm going out on a limb here - LSU.  Defense vs Offense.  Florida's defense wasnt much better than Ole Miss.  What makes Hog Fans think Arkansas can score a lot more on LSU, than Bama did (10 pts)?  Or that Arkansas can contain Fournette after a first half battle in the trenches?   See A&M, Bama, Auburn.  Hogs need to have a good lead going into 2nd half.

LSU is favored by 7, or was the last time I looked. So I wouldn't say you're venturing to far out on your "proverbial" limb. If you don't know the difference between aTm, Bama, and Auburn's offense, and LSU's, then you're already fallen off the limb and hit your head.

Valleysports

Well I changed my mind, when I started that post, and the first sentence was "LSU's defense was pretty good last week".  No I'm not sure about LSU's Offense, now that they've fired Les Miles. Do you know what they're going to do?  If they get a body in front of your DE's and swing Fornette into open real estate, there will be some foot races.

ricepig

Quote from: Valleysports on November 12, 2016, 11:46:47 am
Well I changed my mind, when I started that post, and the first sentence was "LSU's defense was pretty good last week".  No I'm not sure about LSU's Offense, now that they've fired Les Miles. Do you know what they're going to do?  If they get a body in front of your DE's and swing Fornette into open real estate, there will be some foot races.

If their offense is what it was last week, then I think we'll keep Fournette to under 100 yards, if we do, I like our chances to win a close one. If he's off to the races, then it probably won't be pretty. I don't think LSU will run a lot of spread option plays, the QB isn't a run threat as was Hurts or Knight. I know White wasn't considered a big threat, but it's still a big part of Auburn's offense.

beach bum

We will prove the LSU stinks just like Florida stinks....

cuckoobird

Valleysports

Quote from: Valleysports on November 12, 2016, 11:46:47 amIf they get a body in front of your DE's and swing Fornette into open real estate, there will be some foot races.

That's exactly what they did on that first long run.  Just getting started - Arkansas defense  hanging tough, offense completing passes.

beach bum

Well that was a bad time to throw a pick....

VHSCoach2

Turn the lights out. This one is over.

cuckoobird

I may not have predicted a large enough margin

AirWarren

beach bum

Quote from: cuckoobird on November 12, 2016, 07:04:43 pm
I may not have predicted a large enough margin

I thought you were blowing smoke, but I should have never doubted you. Although, LSU just muffed the punt and is trying to let Arkansas back in this.

VHSCoach2

Allen's decision making has been downright awful tonight, as have most of his throws.

beach bum

Quote from: VHSCoach2 on November 12, 2016, 08:33:07 pm
Allen's decision making has been downright awful tonight, as have most of his throws.

He honestly didn't play well last week either. We just ran the ball so well and Florida could not do anything offensively.

beach bum

Arkansas fans are now taking selfies with Fournette and signing autographs for Hog fans in the front rows since he will no longer play the rest of the game with it out of hand.

beach bum

Well giving up 350 yards rushing isn't as bad as 540 I guess?

LRRandy

WPWells

Well that was a tough way for my last game as a student to go

mtindian42

Good buddy of mine from MT and his wife went to this game. I know he reads these boards. That had to be tough to watch bro. Let me lend you one of these to cheer you up...😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😝😝😝😝😂😂😂😂

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas