• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Congratulations 4A Playoff Champions DeQueen boys, Pulaski Academy girls

Started by sevenof400, May 09, 2012, 10:03:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

sevenof400

Please use this thread for all conversations about the 4A playoffs.
Click here for the 4A playoff bracket.

soccer fan

What were some scores? I know Berryville beat Subi 5-1, Cville beat Green Forest 2-0, and Dardanelle beat Gentry 3-0. What were the others?

CPFC-15-Panther5-

Berryville vs Warren
Dequeen vs maumelle
Pa vs dardenelle
Clarksville vs valley view

archaic

Warren defeated Conway, St. Joseph by the score of 1-0.

RSVL02

Arbitro

No scores, but the girls winners were

Berryville
Conway St. Joe
Mena
Episcopal
PA
DeQueen
Valley View
Shiloh Christian

DuBoz

Brynn

DuBoz

My Bad--I thought the team in White was Malvern

Valley View 3---Malvern 2

CPFC-15-Panther5-

Berryville vs DeQueen
Clarksville vs dardenelle

sevenof400

May 11, 2012, 06:34:45 pm #10 Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 06:40:30 pm by sevenof400
Complete 4A Results:

Boys First round:
Berryville 4
Subiaco 0

Conway St Joe 0
Warren 1

DeQueen 6
Decatur 0

Maumelle 2
Batesville Southside 1

PA 4
Jonesboro Westside 0

Dardanelle 4
Gentry 0

Valley View 4
Stuttgart 0

Green Forest 0
Clarksville 2

Boys Second round:
Berryville 5
Warren 0

DeQueen 3
Maumelle 0

PA 0
Dardanelle 2

Valley View 1
Clarksville 4

Complete 4A Results:

Girls First round:
Berryville 6
Wicks 0

Conway St Joe 2
Maumelle 1

Mena 3
Decatur 0

Episcopal 3
Conway Christian 0

PA 5
E Stem 0

DeQueen 3
Gentry 0

Valley View 3
Malvern 2

Shiloh Christian 5
Clarksville 1

Girls Second round:
Berryville 0
Conway St. Joe 1

Mena 0
Episcopal 5

PA 3
DeQueen 0

Valley View 1
Shiloh Christian 2

Coach DePriest, Sheridan

sevenof400

Quote from: Coach DePriest, PA on May 11, 2012, 06:37:45 pm
seven~ Dardanelle beat PA, 2-0

I was writing these scores down rather quickly as the 4A folks were packing up so it is quite possible I transposed some of the above.  I'll change that one right now - thanks Coach!

RSVL02

Both Boys Semis, and whoever makes it to the finals should make for really good games.

sevenof400

I don't mean to jump ahead to next year too quickly but it will be interesting to see how DeQueen and Clarksville fare in the 5A in the next cycle.   

soccer fan

Berryville beat Subi 5-1 and Warren 5-0. Thoughts about how they match up with DQ?

TheRappture

I think the Berryville and Dequeen game will be very close. My prediction is that it will end a 1-1 tie and go to pks and Dequeen will win.

Basketball13

Clarksville beat Dardanelle. I don't have a score.

CPFC-15-Panther5-

DeQueen2 -0 berryville
Clarksville2-1 dardenelle

OGHSSupporter

It was great seeing the girls team from DeQueen cheer on not only their team, but also Dardenelle.  They were running from field to field as DeQueen defeated Maumelle and Dardenelle defeated PA.  I also would congragulate Dardenelle, because after they won, they went over and thanks the DeQueen fans for their support.

SouthpawSensation

I know PA defeated Shiloh, but who won the other girls semifinal?

hogbert

soccer fan

May 13, 2012, 01:24:36 pm #22 Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 05:26:14 pm by soccer fan
The Berryville vs DQ match was the championship. Those R the 2 best teams in 4a. Considering Berryville had already beaten Dardanelle and Cville as has DQ.

True Player

Well, DeQueen won't have their seniors at the championship game because graduation is the same night...so the state champ game may go either way.

TheRappture

Quote from: True Player on May 15, 2012, 10:57:00 pm
Well, DeQueen won't have their seniors at the championship game because graduation is the same night...so the state champ game may go either way.

Im pretty sure the Dequeen seniors would rather play in the state championship game and they probably would work something out with the school so they can get their diplomas on the field.

True Player

Quote from: TheRappture on May 17, 2012, 12:19:13 pm
Quote from: True Player on May 15, 2012, 10:57:00 pm

Im pretty sure the Dequeen seniors would rather play in the state championship game and they probably would work something out with the school so they can get their diplomas on the field.

Nope. They didn't have much choice in the matter, the coach told them that they've won a championship every year they've played, now its time to graduate.

Lakeside24

They probably could have had the game moved then couldn't they? I was told that the Lakeside Siloam game was moved to an earlier time because of Siloam's graduation.

True Player

Quote from: Lakeside24 on May 17, 2012, 08:52:03 pm
They probably could have had the game moved then couldn't they? I was told that the Lakeside Siloam game was moved to an earlier time because of Siloam's graduation.

They were told the game couldn't be moved. Looking at who plays, DQ won't be losing a whole lot with their seniors being gone. Only 2 start and their best player is a 9th grader and their defense will stay in tact.

Sir Alex

sevenof400

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas