• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hope Bobcats

Started by Dalegribble, October 17, 2014, 10:21:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dalegribble

Hope has the most ignorant and classless fans of any high school. It's a shame how people sit and holler at high school kids in the stands. It amaZes me how many coaches we have in the stands. It embarrass me to be and alumini always makes me not wanna come to the games!

rapstr

I'm actually an alumni and believe that those things are happening because for one this whole Hope Bobcat program has to turn around. I feel parents doesn't ever care about football like they should the kids doesn't seem to be steeping up being leaders and the depend on one guy on defense ill be suprised if Agim stays in hope.

4thandgoal

Quote from: Dalegribble on October 17, 2014, 10:21:30 pm
Hope has the most ignorant and classless fans of any high school. It's a shame how people sit and holler at high school kids in the stands. It amaZes me how many coaches we have in the stands. It embarrass me to be and alumini always makes me not wanna come to the games!

If that's the case, stay home and shut up.

4thandgoal

Quote from: rapstr on October 17, 2014, 10:59:36 pm
I'm actually an alumni and believe that those things are happening because for one this whole Hope Bobcat program has to turn around. I feel parents doesn't ever care about football like they should the kids doesn't seem to be steeping up being leaders and the depend on one guy on defense ill be suprised if Agim stays in hope.

Dude, who was your English teacher? Check your writing before you send a message.

Dalegribble

If kids hear parents cut down teammates and coaches there not gonna be leader la cause  they have doubt put in there head.

Hoggy

Quote from: 4thandgoal on October 17, 2014, 11:22:42 pm

Dude, who was your English teacher? Check your writing before you send a message.
He graduated from Hope, enough said

rapstr

Quote from: 4thandgoal on October 17, 2014, 11:22:42 pm
I'm actually an alumni and believe that those things are happening because for one this whole Hope Bobcat program has to turn around. I feel parents doesn't ever care about football like they should the kids doesn't seem to be steeping up being leaders and the depend on one guy on defense ill be surprised if Agim stays in hope.

It's so weird to have so many English teachers on the page. I mean seriously, some of should really find some better to bother people about. What do you do copy what i say then spell check it?

Hoghead

I was at the game. I always sit on the visitors side now. The Lakeside fans enjoyed the Rams autopsy they performed on the Bobcats. They said some funny stuff about players from both teams. They called McTelvin Agim #33 for Hope Mr. D1, Fake D1, and Team overrated ! Agim seems to have let his talent go to his head. He takes plays off, gets beat by lesser talented players and whines as he leaves the field. Just my observation. Yes he gets double teamed at times, that happens if you're good. Ive seen him be handled one on one. This is not to knock Agim, but he has to play on every down. If he transfers, so be it. He still has to play hard or muddle in hyped up mediocre play.

Now I heard a few Lakeside fans discussing the politics of Ram football. One guy was talking about standing up and fighting a coach for his sons playing time and equality. It was too funny ! 

Hope fans have always been hard. Nothing new !!! They have always been loud and critical of players and coaches. You have to be thick skinned, I grew up in Hope, talking noise and smack in that town is a right of passage. The Hope fan is a mean loud group. Deal with it.

As for this years Bobcats, they quit ! Laid down ! Rested their laurels on last years 5A South Championship team and Semifinalist. They have talent, but they flat out quit. RBs afraid to plant their foot and turn up field. Instead they run a sweep 100 mph out of bounds. WRs just dropping passes for no reason. No blocking and no tackling will get you beat. So there you have it. Yes Bobcat fans are mean. Get over it ! Stand up and play ! Stop losing to 4A Nashville & 3A Prescott ! Become a force in the conference again. Become a Recognized winning 5A State Wide Program. Hope has the Coaching and the facilities. Stop laying down and play !

spongebob

Quote from: Hoghead on October 18, 2014, 08:33:10 am
I was at the game. I always sit on the visitors side now. The Lakeside fans enjoyed the Rams autopsy they performed on the Bobcats. They said some funny stuff about players from both teams. They called McTelvin Agim #33 for Hope Mr. D1, Fake D1, and Team overrated ! Agim seems to have let his talent go to his head. He takes plays off, gets beat by lesser talented players and whines as he leaves the field. Just my observation. Yes he gets double teamed at times, that happens if you're good. Ive seen him be handled one on one. This is not to knock Agim, but he has to play on every down. If he transfers, so be it. He still has to play hard or muddle in hyped up mediocre play.

Now I heard a few Lakeside fans discussing the politics of Ram football. One guy was talking about standing up and fighting a coach for his sons playing time and equality. It was too funny ! 

Hope fans have always been hard. Nothing new !!! They have always been loud and critical of players and coaches. You have to be thick skinned, I grew up in Hope, talking noise and smack in that town is a right of passage. The Hope fan is a mean loud group. Deal with it.

As for this years Bobcats, they quit ! Laid down ! Rested their laurels on last years 5A South Championship team and Semifinalist. They have talent, but they flat out quit. RBs afraid to plant their foot and turn up field. Instead they run a sweep 100 mph out of bounds. WRs just dropping passes for no reason. No blocking and no tackling will get you beat. So there you have it. Yes Bobcat fans are mean. Get over it ! Stand up and play ! Stop losing to 4A Nashville & 3A Prescott ! Become a force in the conference again. Become a Recognized winning 5A State Wide Program. Hope has the Coaching and the facilities. Stop laying down and play !
+1 see yall Friday night

spongebob

As for this years Bobcats, they quit ! Laid down ! Rested their laurels on last years 5A South CO-Championship team and Semifinalist. They have talent, but they flat out quit. RBs afraid to plant their foot and turn up field. Instead they run a sweep 100 mph out of bounds. WRs just dropping passes for no reason. No blocking and no tackling will get you beat. So there you have it. Yes Bobcat fans are mean. Get over it ! Stand up and play ! Stop losing to 4A Nashville & 3A Prescott ! Become a force in the conference again. Become a Recognized winning 5A State Wide Program. Hope has the Coaching and the facilities. Stop laying down and play !

You misspelled Co-Championship. Fixed it for ya! ;)

02 bobcats

I was also their Friday night and have been at all of the bobcat games. What happen Friday night is a embarrassing and unacceptable way for a coach to act. Yea our kids have laid down and quit and yes they are more talented then we have shown. We lack the at leadership. As far as Agim goes every one in the state knows him and game plans around him. 90% of the time teams go away from him. Hes getting dbl and triple teamed if they run his way. He also plays on special teams and some offense, so he gets tired just like any other person. The biggest problem is lack of trust in one another. A coach can't kick a kid off the team in front of the stadium because his son is thrown uncatchable balls and think its OK.

RamFan06

Quote from: spongebob on October 18, 2014, 09:55:35 am

As for this years Bobcats, they quit ! Laid down ! Rested their laurels on last years 5A South CO-Championship team and Semifinalist. They have talent, but they flat out quit. RBs afraid to plant their foot and turn up field. Instead they run a sweep 100 mph out of bounds. WRs just dropping passes for no reason. No blocking and no tackling will get you beat. So there you have it. Yes Bobcat fans are mean. Get over it ! Stand up and play ! Stop losing to 4A Nashville & 3A Prescott ! Become a force in the conference again. Become a Recognized winning 5A State Wide Program. Hope has the Coaching and the facilities. Stop laying down and play !

You misspelled Co-Championship. Fixed it for ya! ;)

Not nearly what it used to be. Anyone claiming that kids on this Ram team are not playing and should be just isnt paying attention and is most likely a typical football parent.

RamFan06

Quote from: 02 bobcats on October 22, 2014, 11:41:17 am
I was also their Friday night and have been at all of the bobcat games. What happen Friday night is a embarrassing and unacceptable way for a coach to act. Yea our kids have laid down and quit and yes they are more talented then we have shown. We lack the at leadership. As far as Agim goes every one in the state knows him and game plans around him. 90% of the time teams go away from him. Hes getting dbl and triple teamed if they run his way. He also plays on special teams and some offense, so he gets tired just like any other person. The biggest problem is lack of trust in one another. A coach can't kick a kid off the team in front of the stadium because his son is thrown uncatchable balls and think its OK.

If I am reading this right, someone was kicked off the team because they couldnt catch passes? I hope that isnt true, and I agree, most of the balls thrown by the QB Friday night were not catchable by anyone, even the defense most of the time.

Dalegribble

The coaches told the kid to go in the game he didn't want to so they took him to get dressed. That's the third time this yeAr that's happened. It's funny everyone in the stands love to blame the qb. But does anyone notice how many drops we have. How many times it it's them right between the numbers and they drop it. Yea he has thrown some bad balls, but a lot of good balls thAt got dropped. Do we even have another dependable qb? The qb dad is not the head coach. So Friday night we y'all start yelling take him out do the same when your son drops wide open pass, or your son misses that key block.

Hoghead

I wouldn't be surprised if Turley leaves HHS.

fbbb22

Turley should have left last year and Agim should leave this year too....

Hoggy

Quote from: Dalegribble on October 22, 2014, 12:02:46 pm
The coaches told the kid to go in the game he didn't want to so they took him to get dressed. That's the third time this yeAr that's happened. It's funny everyone in the stands love to blame the qb. But does anyone notice how many drops we have. How many times it it's them right between the numbers and they drop it. Yea he has thrown some bad balls, but a lot of good balls thAt got dropped. Do we even have another dependable qb? The qb dad is not the head coach. So Friday night we y'all start yelling take him out do the same when your son drops wide open pass, or your son misses that key block.
the QB is the least of their problems. 

crmorrow24

Prescott will take him.

crmorrow24

Quote from: crmorrow24 on October 22, 2014, 01:23:21 pm
Prescott will take him.
We need your kicker too.

RamFan06

Quote from: crmorrow24 on October 22, 2014, 01:28:32 pm
Quote from: crmorrow24 on October 22, 2014, 01:23:21 pm
Prescott will take him.
We need your kicker too.

That kicker has a great leg!

02 bobcats

No the coach didn't tell him to go in the game. Its was FORTH down and the kd is the long snapper. He did go in because he didn't know it was forth down. The coach well tell unwhat he wants you to know. Sure he has had some drops and had great throws but let's be honest he has missed on more passes then he should. He has took sacks when he didn't have 2! We have kids wide open all year yet he takes the sack instead of throwing the ball. Let's not forget that come from behind win the caple lead us to in lakeside without(Westmoreland)! Briggs and calls is the better athlete. So they have the qbs in the system! The kid was told its his fault at halftime for not catching balls that where throw at his feet! If the kid was so much wrong then WHY would the head coach call the kid and ask him 2 come back to the team and apologize for the coach mistake!

Hoghead

As one coach from Magnolia used to say.......Hope has more talent year in and year out. But before the football season is over they'll find a way to mess up !

02 bobcats

Totally agree! Its just sometime great athlete's over come poor coaching

Dalegribble

Do u know how many summer workouts the other WBA in the system missed this summer. Or that one of the other qbs was in in school suspension during the week. And if the kid would have been up supporting teammates he would have known what down it is. If I would have been the coach I would have kicked him off the team two weeks ago. When they needed him to go I the game when the starter got hurt and he told them no. This team is not very good but it's unfair to blame soley on a sophomore qb. We have no run game no speed on defense an inexperienced qb, a oline that has been average at best. For some reason our best linebacker has been stuck at defensive end and we have no speed at the linebacker spot.

02 bobcats

Um no your facts before u speak. He did go in at qb when Austin got hurt. He has never been in suspension foe any game. If u are talking bout caple that was the dequeen game. They have never had a problem with Corey Briggs. Let's not forget the kicked did the same thing in the ashdown game but he was not kicked off the team. I can tell u this much Steve caple n Corey Briggs was at ever summer workout! Not blameing Austin because I believe in him but his dad was wrong

airitout

when has an assistant coach ever had the authority to kick a kid off the team or bench?  i would think the HC is the only one with that power? doesn't he manage the team? idk

02 bobcats

U would think so but I guess not! When a coach acts the way he did the kids lose trust and respect for him! They not gone wanna play for him again

Dalegribble

U think turley didn't tell the assistant to do that, the head coach can't stop the game to deal with players that don't wanna play. Sure the qb has made bad throws held on the ball to long. He is a sophomore. Just like the young backs have danced to much instead of hitting the holes, or the young wr have dropped balls. We r a young team that's going through growing pains. Our team last year was not great as sophomores. But they are 15-18 year kids and they are not gonna build confidence if people in they stands are yelling how bad they are. If u are a true fan u trust out coaches cause they see the kids everyday in practice. They know who misses workouts and who stands out. If u think u can do it better leave your job at Tyson and go get a degree and take there job.

02 bobcats

Tyson nawl I'll pass! No I don't think turley told him 2 do it. If he had y would he call and ask him 2 come back to the team then apologize for the coach mistake. BTW he is starting Fri night so is he quit on the team or didn't wanna pay I'm sure turley wouldn't be starting him on Fri! I'm a true fan trust me! I know the talent on that team and yes we are under achieving in my eyes! Austin will be a great one just gotta have the time! As far as the workouts you are correct they do know who stands out but I know they didn't miss a workout for a fact

Hoggy

Quote from: 02 bobcats on October 22, 2014, 02:53:28 pm
Totally agree! Its just sometime great athlete's over come poor coaching
Dont see any great athletes over at Hope besides Agim. 

Hoggy

Quote from: Dalegribble on October 23, 2014, 12:59:12 am
Do u know how many summer workouts the other WBA in the system missed this summer. Or that one of the other qbs was in in school suspension during the week. And if the kid would have been up supporting teammates he would have known what down it is. If I would have been the coach I would have kicked him off the team two weeks ago. When they needed him to go I the game when the starter got hurt and he told them no. This team is not very good but it's unfair to blame soley on a sophomore qb. We have no run game no speed on defense an inexperienced qb, a oline that has been average at best. For some reason our best linebacker has been stuck at defensive end and we have no speed at the linebacker spot.
This guy summed it all up for you Hope fans. 

Hoggy

Quote from: 02 bobcats on October 23, 2014, 01:50:25 pm
Tyson nawl I'll pass! No I don't think turley told him 2 do it. If he had y would he call and ask him 2 come back to the team then apologize for the coach mistake. BTW he is starting Fri night so is he quit on the team or didn't wanna pay I'm sure turley wouldn't be starting him on Fri! I'm a true fan trust me! I know the talent on that team and yes we are under achieving in my eyes! Austin will be a great one just gotta have the time! As far as the workouts you are correct they do know who stands out but I know they didn't miss a workout for a fact
LOL sure they didnt.  No Hope player would ever miss a summer workout.  lol

Dalegribble

Quote from: 02 bobcats on October 23, 2014, 01:50:25 pm
i know one of them did but I'm not gonna call a kid

02 bobcats

U must not know! But hey they could miss 5 days if they choose!

Dalegribble

U know what u think u know and I know what I know. Not gonna argue with u. If those 2 kids were at qb we would still have one conference win and know chance of the playoffs.

Hoggy

Quote from: 02 bobcats on October 23, 2014, 02:30:25 pm
U must not know! But hey they could miss 5 days if they choose!
lol and I'm sure they chose

02 bobcats

U may think u know! If u say so but their ability 1 run would change alot of the out comes! No knock on Austin because I think he will be great but we still should have used a package for one of them at QB to use their ability 2 run!

Dalegribble

Teams average 35 points a game on his u could put all three kids back there if we can't stop anyone we still lose!

Hoggy

Again how Agim doesnt play offense I have no clue.  He is a non factor on 80 percent of defensive plays

02 bobcats

The defense is on the field 75% of the time! IDC who u are if your offense can't give your defense a break then u will give up a ton of points! Idk y he's not used more n offense! They have packages were he lines up at wr te and in the backfield yet we still haven't is used it. We even has a wildcat package were he's the lead blocker and haven't used that package either

Dalegribble

I would like to see him used liked they used kight last year

Dalegribble

How many points a game do we need to score to win bobcat02?

02 bobcats

The offense can't stay on the field long enough for the defense 2 rest is my point. If u go three and out 75% of the game IDC if its Alabama defense they will give up a ton of points! The defense had stops all night in chapel yet the offense could do anything! If the offense could get some drives going and put points up against the other teams starters you would see our defense is more the capable of getting stops!

FD4

Your gonna have seasons like this, its just the way it goes.  We did, at one time in Wynne, not so long ago, out of five consecutive seasons have just one 5 win season.  We kept going to the games, it didn't get better.  Take it with the turf, that's all you can do.

02 bobcats

I agreee! With about 30 jrs on the team and a very good Jr high team our future is bright! Our kids got a lot of experience this year weather its good r bad they got it. We lose 8 SRS this year, 5 of whom actually play! I'll still be in the stands in Camden routing for the cats as I do every Friday

Hoghead

Quote from: FD4 on October 24, 2014, 02:16:51 pm
Your gonna have seasons like this, its just the way it goes.  We did, at one time in Wynne, not so long ago, out of five consecutive seasons have just one 5 win season.  We kept going to the games, it didn't get better.  Take it with the turf, that's all you can do.
True FD4. The Shempert years in Wynne were scary. They even lost to GCT, scary !

FD4

No kidding, it wasn't so much the defense, which is what Coach Shempert controled, but the offense got changed, they took away a lot of the blocking and timing schemes DC used.  That made a big difference.  In order for the Diamond T to work, those double team blocks and split second timing has got to be spot on, DC was a master at it.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas