• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Camden Fairview Defensive Lineup

Started by Youngsta71701, October 13, 2014, 12:09:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Youngsta71701

Who should the starters be on defense? This question is for the Cardinal fans that attend and actually watch and pay attention to the game. Here's my starting lineup.

DE- Spencer Lewis
DT- Ty Brown
DT- Justin McCoy
DE- Roman Ross
OLB- Connor Clayborn and Chris Hargraves
MLB- Raymond Hill
OLB- Kimonte Wilson
CB- Byron Keaton
CB- Jesse Davis
FS- Isaiah Gulley
SS- Josiah Hamilton

I didn't put Terry Doss on here because I would rather him just play on the offensive line he can stay fresh. I think if we get these guys settled at one position they would perform a whole lot better. What do u guys think? Just Curious.

wing

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on October 13, 2014, 12:09:46 pm
Who should the starters be on defense? This question is for the Cardinal fans that attend and actually watch and pay attention to the game. Here's my starting lineup.

DE- Spencer Lewis
DT- Ty Brown
DT- Justin McCoy
DE- Roman Ross
MLB- Raymond Hill
OLB- Kimonte Wilson
CB- Byron Keaton
CB- Jesse Davis
FS- Isaiah Gulley
SS- Josiah Hamilton

I didn't put Terry Doss on here because I would rather him just play on the offensive line he can stay fresh. I think if we get these guys settled at one position they would perform a whole lot better. What do u guys think? Just Curious.

That lineup looks good with me. Right now we just need 11 guys want to play. Also at this point. there may be 3 or 4 guys that we need to go both ways. Talent doesn't help standing on the sidelines.

Youngsta71701

Quote from: wing on October 13, 2014, 12:39:02 pm
Quote from: Youngsta71701 on October 13, 2014, 12:09:46 pm

DE- Spencer Lewis
DT- Ty Brown
DT- Justin McCoy
DE- Roman Ross
MLB- Raymond Hill
OLB- Kimonte Wilson
CB- Byron Keaton
CB- Jesse Davis
FS- Isaiah Gulley
SS- Josiah Hamilton

That lineup looks good with me. Right now we just need 11 guys want to play. Also at this point. there may be 3 or 4 guys that we need to go both ways. Talent doesn't help standing on the sidelines.

Yeah, you got a point there. I just hope they don't wear down by the fourth quarter. I know one for sure that needs to play both ways. That's Mr. Wilson. I think the defensive line can do fine without Doss the DE's just need to start setting the edge better but the linebackers are a different story with out Wilson. And Hamilton clearly makes more plays in the secondary than Occur or am I the only one seeing that. He's much more aggressive and decisive.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas