• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Camden What Happened????

Started by GhostofRosswoodCC, October 12, 2014, 03:56:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GhostofRosswoodCC

How in the World did Magnolia beat them like that?

What is the real scoop?  Lots of rumors swirling around???

Somebody spill the beans.

Thanks in advance    God Bless our troops

Absolut

They ran into a real time that handled them properly unlike the team Camden beat last week!!

GhostofRosswoodCC

Absolut shows your football I.Q. and Chapel education.        My Thoughts on the Magnolia vs. CF game
I think the teams must have wore each other jerseys.    Have a FAB DAY

Absolut

Oh my education is just fine. I can guarantee you my football IQ is much higher than yours, because WELL you root for white hall so you don't have much football sense to learn from.

Lionheart88

As I recall, Chapel is 0-3 against White Hall in the last three years.  Does all that football IQ in the stands not translate to the field?

BUCK FEVER

Although it is clear that Magnolia is improved and the new coach has them headed in the right direction, I'm not buying they are that much improved, No this is deeper than that, I would suspect Camden fairview had more to do with Magnolia winning than Magnolia did,........ whatever, That Cardinal program is not going to get flushed down the toilet, they will get this worked out.

davglo35

Cox was our coach in Hamburg for several years. He is overrated in my opinion. Lots of fans in Hamburg were glad to see him go. I predicted that his chickens would come home to roost at Fairview.  I personally have nothing against the man just didnt agree with his coaching philosophies and the way he handled some players playing time. I also predicted a certain young man that he wouldnt let play to have a breakout year for the lions. The young man has 5 interceptions. One returned 104 yards for a td. He also has a punt return for a score. This kid should have been playing all along but due to some remarks made by someone close to the kid Cox wouldnt let him play. Now, he is a terror on defense and one of the best defensive backs in the state.

Youngsta71701

Magnolia flat out coached us and out played us. They were the better team that night, they wanted it more, and it showed in the results.

cfradioguy

Everybody wants to see the big dog get beat...

What happened?...

1...All these so-called Cardinal fans like Youngsta must never go watch Junior High on Thursday night...
This was coming no matter the coach...Buck, Mike ,Burnett or Nick Saban...Very few quality linemen on this years team...
You can have all the skill people you want but if the big dudes aren't there...Buck knew it was a good time to
get out of Dodge and by the way take the best back with him...Cardinal fans will have to get used to 7-3 for a while...A lot of teams in 5-A would love that...

2...Even with the thumping they took from Magnolia Friday night, if they win out they are the Champion...

3...A note to some of these fly-by-night Cardinal fans...There is TWO SIDES to the Buck James story...I worked
with Buck for 8 years...Good guy, good Coach, but always TWO SIDES...Why don't you quit your bitchin' and
support the 70 young men with the Bird on the helmet...
I've been watching Fairview Cardinal and Camden Panther Football for over 50 years...Friday nites...Thursday nites...Monday nites...Never have I seen so many whiners...and so many Coaches without their certificates...

Youngsta71701

October 13, 2014, 01:30:30 pm #9 Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 01:56:03 pm by Youngsta71701
Quote from: cfradioguy on October 13, 2014, 01:13:11 pm
Everybody wants to see the big dog get beat...

What happened?...

1...All these so-called Cardinal fans like Youngsta must never go watch Junior High on Thursday night...
This was coming no matter the coach...Buck, Mike ,Burnett or Nick Saban...Very few quality linemen on this years team...
You can have all the skill people you want but if the big dudes aren't there...Buck knew it was a good time to
get out of Dodge and by the way take the best back with him...Cardinal fans will have to get used to 7-3 for a while...A lot of teams in 5-A would love that...

2...Even with the thumping they took from Magnolia Friday night, if they win out they are the Champion...

3...A note to some of these fly-by-night Cardinal fans...There is TWO SIDES to the Buck James story...I worked
with Buck for 8 years...Good guy, good Coach, but always TWO SIDES...Why don't you quit your bitchin' and
support the 70 young men with the Bird on the helmet...
I've been watching Fairview Cardinal and Camden Panther Football for over 50 years...Friday nites...Thursday nites...Monday nites...Never have I seen so many whiners...and so many Coaches without their certificates...

Yes, I go to all the Jr. High games and have known for a long time that our line wouldn't be as good this year than in years past. On offense and on defense. With that being said we still beat Lakeside and White Hall with these same linemen. That is no excuse to get beat like we did against Magnolia. Good preparation and coaching can make up for a lot of that. And by the way I have supported these kids since they've been in Pee Wee football that's why I'm not going to put all the blame on just them. I said we got out coached and out played which is exactly what happened. Am I still gonna support them no matter what, yes of course. The people that know me know that I'm one of the biggest Cardinal fans out there and have been since we consolidated. I'm not a so called fan I'm a true fan. I was a Cardinal fan even thru our worst years that have been waiting on the day when we were contenders every year and finally we were at that level, I just hope we still are. Time will tell I guess. I just call it like I see it. We looked so unorganized on Friday night that it hurt. #Cards 4 Life!

Youngsta71701

October 13, 2014, 02:04:35 pm #10 Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 02:08:33 pm by Youngsta71701
cfradioguy, I have much respect for you but lets keep it real. There was no excuse for that game the other night. Are you telling me that our line fell off that bad. We still have 2 starters back and one that played a lot. No matter how much we support those kids that performance the other night wasn't all on them. They have to be put in the best position to succeed and so far from what I've seen this season they haven't been. Especially on defense. We've just been escaping and getting by. It finally caught up with us. Although I do think this was a wake up call and we will be better because of it.

GuvHog

Quote from: BUCK FEVER on October 12, 2014, 06:34:22 pm
Although it is clear that Magnolia is improved and the new coach has them headed in the right direction, I'm not buying they are that much improved, No this is deeper than that, I would suspect Camden fairview had more to do with Magnolia winning than Magnolia did,........ whatever, That Cardinal program is not going to get flushed down the toilet, they will get this worked out.

On any given night anything can happen so a Magnolia win over CF isn't too shocking but the fact that CF couldn't score a single point on them after beating a talented White Hall is seriously stunning and tells me something is wrong at CF.

CatchTheGreyhound!

Congratulations Camden, you have won free greyhound tickets home...courtesy of Magnolia!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas