• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Teams surpassing preseason expectations?

Started by InYoGrill, October 12, 2014, 11:10:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Which team and why?

Maumelle
8 (44.4%)
LR Christian
1 (5.6%)
Sylvan Hills
2 (11.1%)
Hot Springs
5 (27.8%)
Magnolia
2 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

InYoGrill

Some really surprise teams playing good ball right now. Not hyped to be consistent top 5/10 but they have played beyond expectations so far.

Maumelle- stepping up strong this season. Stiff D and winning games.
LRC- moved up from 4A and showing they are worthy of playing in the west.
SH- Good last year but even stronger this year. Glad to see this program doing well after so many down years.
HS- Another team down for so many years but showing great grit against good teams
Magnolia- Haven't heard much from this team in years but they seem to be winning more this year. Upset blowout win of season over CFV.

The Future

I would say Maumelle, Sylvan Hills, and Magnolia have definitely exceeded preseason expectations. But if I had to pick just one, I would say Maumelle. I remember hearing a few people during the summer mention about Magnolia and Hills surprising people. But not once did I hear someone say Maumelle will start out 4-0 or 3-0 or whatever.

blue4hire

Quote from: InYoGrill on October 12, 2014, 11:10:54 am

Some really surprise teams playing good ball right now. Not hyped to be consistent top 5/10 but they have played beyond expectations so far.

Maumelle- stepping up strong this season. Stiff D and winning games.
LRC- moved up from 4A and showing they are worthy of playing in the west.
SH- Good last year but even stronger this year. Glad to see this program doing well after so many down years.
HS- Another team down for so many years but showing great grit against good teams
Magnolia- Haven't heard much from this team in years but they seem to be winning more this year. Upset blowout win of season over CFV.
LRC didn't move up from 4A, they moved over from the 5A central

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas