• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sylvan Hills v. Jacksonville

Started by nlrh, October 08, 2014, 12:42:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nlrh

Complete Biased PoV

Sylvan Hills puts Mercy Rule into effect by end of 3rd qtr.... Maybe by halftime

RamFan06

Mercy rule....oh wait, sportsmanship rule goes into effect early....maybe by halftime.

Vteagle

Yes, mercy rule by half! Coaches better not play starters too long though, key player is going to get hurt one of these times!!!

Overdahill

Complete Biased PoV

Quote from: Vteagle on October 08, 2014, 01:58:14 pm
Yes, mercy rule by half! Coaches better not play starters too long though, key player is going to get hurt one of these times!!!
Their starting QB is injured.  This is the only reason I say it may take until the end of the 3rd qtr for the Mercy Rule or PC term Sportsmanship Timing Rule to be put in place.

RamFan06

Quote from: Complete Biased PoV on October 08, 2014, 02:41:58 pm
Quote from: Vteagle on October 08, 2014, 01:58:14 pm
Their starting QB is injured.  This is the only reason I say it may take until the end of the 3rd qtr for the Mercy Rule or PC term Sportsmanship Timing Rule to be put in place.
Wasn't aware the QB was injured. They should let him sit out and get a week of rest, they wont need him this week. It may take until late in the 3rd, early 4th for the rule to come in.

Coach Mac D

Jacksonville is a football team that is getting better each week. They lost to maumelle 9-7, beebe 28-21 & Sylvan Hills 28-22. The team is really coming together and playing with allot of heart and determination. I would have loved to see them win this game but im happy to see the constant improvement in alignment and technique. Go Red Devils! Red Devil Pride 4 Life!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas