• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Camden Fairview @ Magnolia

Started by that1guy2110, October 06, 2014, 11:16:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

rapstr

The mighty cardinals can take this beatdown to history 5a south has to the most interesting conference right and the sad part is most of the better teams are down. I remember those days when 5a Southwest was very competitive and anything could happen.

Air Force One

You telling me that four starters out make that big of a difference (29-0) I could understand if it was one of the top ranked teams in 5A, this is one of the cellar teams, Coach Cox, is this is the beginning of what is going to come? maybe we should have offered Bo Hembree more money, this is not good....

wildboy44

Quote from: Air Force One on October 11, 2014, 11:22:53 am
You telling me that four starters out make that big of a difference (29-0) I could understand if it was one of the top ranked teams in 5A, this is one of the cellar teams, Coach Cox, is this is the beginning of what is going to come? maybe we should have offered Bo Hembree more money, this is not good....
If we play a team with some athletes and a good coach.....we have no chance. The best 2 coaches we have played this year is Scott Reed and Panter from Magnolia...same result in both games.

spongebob

wildboy44

Quote from: spongebob on October 11, 2014, 01:45:15 pm
hard to explain a loss that bad
I can explain it....I won't on here...but I can. Its very clear.

spongebob

wildboy44

Quote from: spongebob on October 11, 2014, 02:56:52 pm
But zero points?
Spongebob....your a football guy...Did you watch the game. Were we prepared ?

Hoghead

The 5A South playoff race just got wilder. Everybody has a shot except Dequeen. Hot Springs is smiling hard !!!

spongebob

Quote from: wildboy44 on October 11, 2014, 04:14:05 pm
Quote from: spongebob on October 11, 2014, 02:56:52 pm
But zero points?
Spongebob....your a football guy...Did you watch the game. Were we prepared ?
no very unprepared

4thandgoal

Quote from: wing on October 07, 2014, 06:13:24 am
Quote from: cfradioguy on October 06, 2014, 04:28:04 pm
I don't know...Do you guys think it will be that lopsided?...

Which lineman is CF getting back?...What is the status on Kimonte Wilson?...
He is a HOSS on offense and defense...

Little(no a lot) worried about the Cardinals defense...Gave up lots of yards and points the
last couple of weeks...

Camden Fairview 34... Those guys 32 miles to the SW 20...     

I think we had an "off" game Friday night at WH. Yes, some of that had to do with WH. They are a pretty good team. Some I blame the refs (both ways). O just wasn't clicking. D made just enough plays. Ready for the injury bug to go away. We need KW on the field. Panthers are an improved team. #1-0.

Accept your beat down with pride and stop making excuses for Camden.

4thandgoal

Quote from: cfradioguy on October 10, 2014, 01:59:09 am
In Thursday's Camden News Coach Cox is quoted as saying all 4 of the offensive starters that
missed the White Hall game will likely still be out against Magnolia...
Looks like Page may have to have another 200 yard night...
I'm looking for the defense to start playing better ...maybe tonight is the night...

still predicting Cards 34 Magnolia Panthers 20...

by the way...Go Hawgs...Beat "Bama...

Excuses excuses. Camden got their butt handed to them  ;D

4thandgoal

October 11, 2014, 06:19:37 pm #61 Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 06:25:30 pm by 4thandgoal
Quote from: CF on October 10, 2014, 11:12:39 pm
Anybody hear anything on CF offensive coord.  Heard he wasn't there?

Another excuse. Handle this butt whipping without excuses  ;D ;D

4thandgoal

Quote from: SavedbyGrace on October 10, 2014, 11:22:41 pm
I would be interested to know what happened here.  This is not a typical Camden Fairview score????  Unbelievable actually.

Here's your answer. Magnolia out played them  ;D

wildboy44

Quote from: 4thandgoal on October 11, 2014, 06:21:49 pm
Quote from: SavedbyGrace on October 10, 2014, 11:22:41 pm
I would be interested to know what happened here.  This is not a typical Camden Fairview score????  Unbelievable actually.

Here's your answer. Magnolia out played them  ;D
4thandgoal your right, we got it handed to us last night. I'm sure a lot of people will enjoy us getting smacked around. We normally give out these type of beatings. This L belongs to administration...This is not the last one.

Hoghead

Buck James is in Little Rock winking his at CFHS !

wing

Quote from: 4thandgoal on October 11, 2014, 06:12:27 pm
Quote from: wing on October 07, 2014, 06:13:24 am
Quote from: cfradioguy on October 06, 2014, 04:28:04 pm
I don't know...Do you guys think it will be that lopsided?...

Which lineman is CF getting back?...What is the status on Kimonte Wilson?...
He is a HOSS on offense and defense...

Little(no a lot) worried about the Cardinals defense...Gave up lots of yards and points the
last couple of weeks...

Camden Fairview 34... Those guys 32 miles to the SW 20...     

I think we had an "off" game Friday night at WH. Yes, some of that had to do with WH. They are a pretty good team. Some I blame the refs (both ways). O just wasn't clicking. D made just enough plays. Ready for the injury bug to go away. We need KW on the field. Panthers are an improved team. #1-0.

Accept your beat down with pride and stop making excuses for Camden.

Did you read what I said Friday night after the game??? I said we got our butts beat! No excuse here. And yes I said we. I'm not a CBJ fan and not a CMC fan. I'm a CF fan.

cfradioguy

Hoghead...

I worked with Buck for a number of years...Don't believe he's that type of person...Besides
he worked and sweated along with these young men...I'm sure he wishes the best for them
except if they play LRC...Buck's a pretty smart fellow...He was watching on Thursday nights...
A very big shortage of quality linemen for the next few years...7-3 seasons are probably gonna be
the norm for awhile...A lot of 5A teams would take that in a heartbeat

But, I wouldn't count out the Cardinals just yet...They win out, they are the Champion...

Magnolia whipped the Cards up and down the field...No doubt about that.
A lot of folks on here are tickled...Especially the ones that's taken a butt whipping from the Cardinals the last 8 years or so...Wouldn't crow tooo loud though...   

wing

Quote from: cfradioguy on October 13, 2014, 06:12:53 am
Hoghead...

I worked with Buck for a number of years...Don't believe he's that type of person...Besides
he worked and sweated along with these young men...I'm sure he wishes the best for them
except if they play LRC...Buck's a pretty smart fellow...He was watching on Thursday nights...
A very big shortage of quality linemen for the next few years...7-3 seasons are probably gonna be
the norm for awhile...A lot of 5A teams would take that in a heartbeat

But, I wouldn't count out the Cardinals just yet...They win out, they are the Champion...

Magnolia whipped the Cards up and down the field...No doubt about that.
A lot of folks on here are tickled...Especially the ones that's taken a butt whipping from the Cardinals the last 8 years or so...Wouldn't crow tooo loud though...

You nailed it on the linemen. CF will always have speed, but the linemen we've had were the difference the last 2-3 years. The class that went 37-4 a couple of years ago had some big dudes on both sides of the ball. And I remember growing up dreaming of finishing 7-3.

Youngsta71701

Quote from: Hoggy on October 11, 2014, 08:58:41 am
I told all of you Camden was down.  Never doubt my knowledge

Hoggy, I hate to agree with you but I am. We are down but not out. A lot of soul searching needs to be made with both the coaches and players.

Youngsta71701

First I want to say congrats to Magnolia. They had an excellent game plan and executed it to perfection. They outcoached us, outplayed us, and dominated us in the trenches. They flat out was the better team Friday night. I'm not going to make any excuses about injuries because we've had them in the past and overcome them. Although not to the extent as this year and it shouldn't have made that big of a difference but I could be wrong. Magnolia just looked like they wanted it more. They had an answer for everything we tried and I don't know if they missed a tackle all night.

Youngsta71701

October 13, 2014, 08:47:41 am #70 Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 11:06:20 am by Youngsta71701
Quote from: Hoghead on October 13, 2014, 04:14:39 am

He's winking at the people that ran him off. The so called smart people that run the athletic department. They wanted him gone now they got it. If it aint broke don't fix it like always say. The best head coach we've ever had and the best defensive coordinator we've ever had now gone because of ignorant people with too much pride.

spongebob

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on October 13, 2014, 08:47:41 am

He's winking at the people that ran him off. The so called smart people that run the athletic department. They wanted him gone now they got it. If it aint broke don't fix it like always say. The best head coach we've ever had and the best defensive coordinator we've ever had now gone because of ignored people with too much pride.
+ 1

spongebob

Quote from: spongebob on October 13, 2014, 10:06:29 am

He's winking at the people that ran him off. The so called smart people that run the athletic department. They wanted him gone now they got it. If it aint broke don't fix it like always say. The best head coach we've ever had and the best defensive coordinator we've ever had now gone because of IGNORANTpeople with too much pride.
+ 1
There. Fixed it for ya

wildboy44

Quote from: spongebob on October 13, 2014, 10:47:56 am

He's winking at the people that ran him off. The so called smart people that run the athletic department. They wanted him gone now they got it. If it aint broke don't fix it like always say. The best head coach we've ever had and the best defensive coordinator we've ever had now gone because of IGNORANTpeople with too much pride.
+ 1
There. Fixed it for ya
I will just go ahead and say it....With CBJ and his staff, we would be undefeated. Take Buck out of it....With Burnett and Hembree we would be undefeated.

spongebob

Quote from: wildboy44 on October 13, 2014, 12:58:35 pm

+ 1
There. Fixed it for ya
I will just go ahead and say it....With CBJ and his staff, we would be undefeated. Take Buck out of it....With Burnett and Hembree we would be undefeated.
+1 no doubt about it

wildboy44

Quote from: spongebob on October 13, 2014, 01:27:46 pm
Quote from: wildboy44 on October 13, 2014, 12:58:35 pm

+ 1
There. Fixed it for ya
+1 no doubt about it
What I'm saying is this. Yes, Magnolia thumped us. The hard thing to swallow is , we were not prepared at all and totally unorganized. I have accepted the fact that the old group is gone. There should be more than one guy on the team who is able to call plays. 

spongebob

Unprepared and not able to make adjustments with over an hour of idle time is what stuck out to me

Hoggy

Quote from: Hoghead on October 11, 2014, 04:28:30 pm
The 5A South playoff race just got wilder. Everybody has a shot except Dequeen. Hot Springs is smiling hard !!!
Um you forgot to mention Hope, they are one of the worst teams Ive seen this year

that1guy2110

ok, I've backed off this for long enough. I'm no expert but this is what I saw at the game. I saw a magnolia team that wanted it and wanted it bad. I saw a Camden team that expected to get off the bus and win by 35. It's not all coaching. Sometimes it comes to the jimmys and the joes too. I saw receivers jogging off the line on pass plays. I saw defensive guys not hustling to the ball and expecting others to make the plays. IDC who the coach was, is, or could be. wouldn't have mattered last Friday. IMO sometimes a whooping like that is what it takes to wake a team up. I'm not saying it was all on the players either because its a team game to include the coaches but it was hard sitting in the stands and watching the lack of hustle. Blame for that game is on everyone. Buck was a great coach here but news flash for yall... he gone.. Mike Cox has won everywhere he has been and will win here. Hamburg wasn't even relevant until MC went there. Get behind your team... not just the players.. most of yall have been against the new staff before the season even started. Players pick up on that.. Which is why at White Hall the kids where about to go take a snap when all they had to do was stand there and let the clock run out.... Coaches screaming at them.. How bout instead of crying and complaining we get out in the community and get some fans in the stands and get the stadium rocking. I remember in the early 2000's,  even before Buck, the stadium being close to packed. lets get some butts in the seats and support the players and coaches.

PS: CF stills wins conference out right this year and takes the one seed into the playoffs with all you complainers riding the bandwagon and sipping the kool aid

wing

Quote from: that1guy2110 on October 14, 2014, 11:28:42 am
ok, I've backed off this for long enough. I'm no expert but this is what I saw at the game. I saw a magnolia team that wanted it and wanted it bad. I saw a Camden team that expected to get off the bus and win by 35. It's not all coaching. Sometimes it comes to the jimmys and the joes too. I saw receivers jogging off the line on pass plays. I saw defensive guys not hustling to the ball and expecting others to make the plays. IDC who the coach was, is, or could be. wouldn't have mattered last Friday. IMO sometimes a whooping like that is what it takes to wake a team up. I'm not saying it was all on the players either because its a team game to include the coaches but it was hard sitting in the stands and watching the lack of hustle. Blame for that game is on everyone. Buck was a great coach here but news flash for yall... he gone.. Mike Cox has won everywhere he has been and will win here. Hamburg wasn't even relevant until MC went there. Get behind your team... not just the players.. most of yall have been against the new staff before the season even started. Players pick up on that.. Which is why at White Hall the kids where about to go take a snap when all they had to do was stand there and let the clock run out.... Coaches screaming at them.. How bout instead of crying and complaining we get out in the community and get some fans in the stands and get the stadium rocking. I remember in the early 2000's,  even before Buck, the stadium being close to packed. lets get some butts in the seats and support the players and coaches.

PS: CF stills wins conference out right this year and takes the one seed into the playoffs with all you complainers riding the bandwagon and sipping the kool aid

^^^^^ +1

Youngsta71701

Quote from: wing on October 14, 2014, 02:06:12 pm

^^^^^ +1

+1, I'm hoping this was just a wake up call.

cfradioguy

You nailed it that one guy...

Cardinal fans are plain spoiled...As I said on another thread, this was coming no matter who the coach...
Buck...Mike...Burnett...Nick Saban...This Senior group of Magnolia Panthers whipped the Cardinals back in
Junior High so they knew they could...It all goes back to paying attention on Thursday Nights...
Instead of everyone whining and second guessing why not get behind the Cardinals...A little more support
would help...After all, if the Cardinals win out they will be 8-2 and Champions...A lot of teams would take that...
Why not reserve judgement on the season till AFTER the season...Lot's of football to be played...More to it
than Grandstand coaching on Friday nights from 7 till 10 pm....And Saturday morning rehashers...
GO CARDINALS !!!

Once again all these guys that keep mentioning Administration...Remember there's always TWO SIDES of the
story...Anyway support the 70 youngsters with the Birds on their helmets no matter who the coach... GO CARDINALS

spongebob

disagree but we are both entitled to our opinions

Lionheart88

A lot of teams would have to lose another game or two for CF to win the conference outright.  I think that, like last year, there'll be a shared title this year.  Camden might have a share, but then again they might not.  It'll depend on their results against Hot Springs and Watson Chapel.

wing

Quote from: Lionheart88 on October 14, 2014, 08:21:08 pm
A lot of teams would have to lose another game or two for CF to win the conference outright.  I think that, like last year, there'll be a shared title this year.  Camden might have a share, but then again they might not.  It'll depend on their results against Hot Springs and Watson Chapel.

Ill take a 6-1 conference record and be crowned "CO" Champs right now! And will be proud to say "CO" Champs! Its something that 6 teams from the south couldn't say last year.

Youngsta71701

October 15, 2014, 07:27:45 am #85 Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 07:30:28 am by Youngsta71701
Quote from: cfradioguy on October 14, 2014, 04:25:11 pm

Cardinal fans are plain spoiled...As I said on another thread, this was coming no matter who the coach...
Buck...Mike...Burnett...Nick Saban...This Senior group of Magnolia Panthers whipped the Cardinals back in
Junior High so they knew they could...It all goes back to paying attention on Thursday Nights...
Instead of everyone whining and second guessing why not get behind the Cardinals...A little more support
would help...After all, if the Cardinals win out they will be 8-2 and Champions...A lot of teams would take that...
Why not reserve judgement on the season till AFTER the season...Lot's of football to be played...More to it
than Grandstand coaching on Friday nights from 7 till 10 pm....And Saturday morning rehashers...
GO CARDINALS !!!

Once again all these guys that keep mentioning Administration...Remember there's always TWO SIDES of the
story...Anyway support the 70 youngsters with the Birds on their helmets no matter who the coach... GO CARDINALS

I will agree with you when you say that Cardinal fans are spoiled because that is absolutely true. But I think we fall into the trap of thinking or acting like coaching doesn't matter or coaching changes don't matter. Trust me when I say this. It does! Especially when kids get used to a system, doing things a certain way, and all of a sudden the three top coaching positions have changed. HC, OC, and DC. It takes a while for the kids to adjust to doing things a different way. Including different coaching philosophies plus different offensive and defensive schemes. That's all I'm saying. Do I think we will be fine, yeah. But it might take longer than some of us thought. Hopefully not. That's all I'm saying. I'm not trying to be negative at all. I just call it like I see it and I try to keep it real. And I guess that makes me a so called fan.

wing

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on October 15, 2014, 07:27:45 am

GO CARDINALS !!!

I will agree with you when you say that Cardinal fans are spoiled because that is absolutely true. But I think we fall into the trap of thinking or acting like coaching doesn't matter or coaching changes don't matter. Trust me when I say this. It does! Especially when kids get used to a system, doing things a certain way, and all of a sudden the three top coaching positions have changed. HC, OC, and DC. It takes a while for the kids to adjust to doing things a different way. Including different coaching philosophies plus different offensive and defensive schemes. That's all I'm saying. Do I think we will be fine, yeah. But it might take longer than some of us thought. Hopefully not. That's all I'm saying. I'm not trying to be negative at all. I just call it like I see it and I try to keep it real. And I guess that makes me a so called fan.

All the reason to stop beating a dead horse. The kids need our support. See yall Friday night!

Youngsta71701

Quote from: wing on October 15, 2014, 08:36:24 am
Quote from: Youngsta71701 on October 15, 2014, 07:27:45 am

GO CARDINALS !!!

All the reason to stop beating a dead horse. The kids need our support. See yall Friday night!

Exactly, Cardinal fans support the kids no matter what. Win, Lose, or Tie Cardinal Til I Die!

Tonto

Your post is sorta confusing. You say that the players and the coaching was at fault for the loss Friday. You then gave specifics areas where the players came up short.  About the players, you said that they didn't want it as much as the Magnolia kids.  You said that the Camden kids (should be CF) got off the bus expecting to win by 35.  You said that you saw receivers jogging off the l ine on pass plays, and saw defensive guys not hustling to the all, while expecting others to make the plays.  You said that it was the coaches fault too, but you gave no specific areas or things that the coaches failed to do. 

Despite saying that the coaching was also at fault, you stated that you didn't care who the coach was, is or could be, that it wouldn't have mattered on Friday.  The seems that you are laying all of the blame on the  players. 

You are urging others to support the players and coaches, and to come out and fill the stands.  You should start with yourself, because I see a lot of support for the coaches in your post, but little to no support for the players.  You laid all blame for their loss at the players feet. 

You appear to be a person who is new to the CF family this season. Your reference to the "Camden" team, your not knowing much about recent attendance at CF games, and your loyalty to the new staff while blaming the players, suggests that you are new.

Just felt that something needed to be said.  It unfair for you to lay all of the blame on the players.

Tonto

GO CARDINALS !!!

I agree that we should support the team. 

IF we are going to say something, then we should do our best to not mislead anyone.  You mentioned that this Senior group of Magnolia Panthers "whipped" the Cardinals in Junior High, and that gave Magnolia confidence that they could win.  This Senior group of Cardinal beat Magnolia in the 7th and 8th grades.  Magnolia won the 9th grade game by a score of 7-6.  Cornelius Page caught a TD pass late in the game, but the official incorrectly ruled that he was out of bounds.  You might ask Page and the junior high coach about that one. Page said that he was in bounds and all of the kids saw on film the next day that Page was correct.

I disagree that all coaches would get the same result with this CF team.  Coaching does matter, and all coaches are not the same.  There have been CF Junior High teams that didn't do much in Junior High, but who competed for a championship as Seniors with different coaches.

I don't interpret some of the critical comments that have been posted by some as a lack of support for the team or the kids.  Some just feel the need to be vocal about the things that concern them.  From what I can tell, the guys being vocal are long time CF fans who attend most, if not all of the games. 

Hoggy

If junior high is any indication Camden is in serious trouble in upcoming years

spongebob

Quote from: Tonto on October 15, 2014, 01:13:59 pm

Your post is sorta confusing. You say that the players and the coaching was at fault for the loss Friday. You then gave specifics areas where the players came up short.  About the players, you said that they didn't want it as much as the Magnolia kids.  You said that the Camden kids (should be CF) got off the bus expecting to win by 35.  You said that you saw receivers jogging off the l ine on pass plays, and saw defensive guys not hustling to the all, while expecting others to make the plays.  You said that it was the coaches fault too, but you gave no specific areas or things that the coaches failed to do. 

Despite saying that the coaching was also at fault, you stated that you didn't care who the coach was, is or could be, that it wouldn't have mattered on Friday.  The seems that you are laying all of the blame on the  players. 

You are urging others to support the players and coaches, and to come out and fill the stands.  You should start with yourself, because I see a lot of support for the coaches in your post, but little to no support for the players.  You laid all blame for their loss at the players feet. 

You appear to be a person who is new to the CF family this season. Your reference to the "Camden" team, your not knowing much about recent attendance at CF games, and your loyalty to the new staff while blaming the players, suggests that you are new.

Just felt that something needed to be said.  It unfair for you to lay all of the blame on the players.

+1

Hoghead

DeQueen is just what the doctor ordered for Camden Fairview ! DeQueen has won 1 conference game in 3 years !

that1guy2110

Quote from: spongebob on October 15, 2014, 02:59:22 pm

+1

Your right. I can see how it appears that way about the players. That's not at all what I intended it. Was just pointing out what I saw on the field that night. I can't be the only one who saw that. Here is my take on coaching that night. Energy level was way down and coaches should have done better getting the kids up for the game and preaching to the kids that magnolia is way better than their record. The killer instinct needs to be installed into the d along with a tackling clinic. On o that night we needed to stretch the field vertically and run some better routes against that cover 2. I think that would have gotten some guys out of the box to open our run game. Also I think Keaton should be the qb. Coaches got to get kids in the right spot and get the best 11 on the field. I am from Camden and go to a lot of games and haven't missed one so far this year and I still think attendance is way down compared to what it was in early 2000's. the more fans we have at games the more money that gets invested back into the kids and the program which is why I'm sore over attendance.  I apologize to you other cf fans and players if y'all thought I was blaming only players that was not my intention.

Cards 42-0

Hoggy

Quote from: Hoghead on October 15, 2014, 07:24:58 pm
DeQueen is just what the doctor ordered for Camden Fairview ! DeQueen has won 1 conference game in 3 years !
And Hope will win 1 conference game this year

wing

Quote from: Hoggy on October 15, 2014, 08:51:04 pm
Quote from: Hoghead on October 15, 2014, 07:24:58 pm
And Hope will win 1 conference game this year

hoggy, do you have a team that you pull for? Just asking?

wing

Quote from: that1guy2110 on October 15, 2014, 08:13:02 pm

+1

Your right. I can see how it appears that way about the players. That's not at all what I intended it. Was just pointing out what I saw on the field that night. I can't be the only one who saw that. Here is my take on coaching that night. Energy level was way down and coaches should have done better getting the kids up for the game and preaching to the kids that magnolia is way better than their record. The killer instinct needs to be installed into the d along with a tackling clinic. On o that night we needed to stretch the field vertically and run some better routes against that cover 2. I think that would have gotten some guys out of the box to open our run game. Also I think Keaton should be the qb. Coaches got to get kids in the right spot and get the best 11 on the field. I am from Camden and go to a lot of games and haven't missed one so far this year and I still think attendance is way down compared to what it was in early 2000's. the more fans we have at games the more money that gets invested back into the kids and the program which is why I'm sore over attendance.  I apologize to you other cf fans and players if y'all thought I was blaming only players that was not my intention.

Cards 42-0

that1guy, unlike others, I don't think you were calling out the players. I'm not sure what all went on with the coaching staff Friday night. CF fans will know what I'm talking about. Not my business. Just hope things get worked out. Can we all just step back and say "hey", it was just one of those nights and give the credit to the panthers?  Amazing how its got to be someone's fault every time someone loses. Maybe CF wins 9 out of 10, but that 1 game was Friday night. Like CFRG said, winning 90 games over the last 8 years has us spoiled. And from what I've been told, BK doesn't want to play QB. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong. Go Cards

CF

Why don't we just let this thread die out and move on to this week.

Youngsta71701

Quote from: CF on October 16, 2014, 08:48:11 am
Why don't we just let this thread die out and move on to this week.

That's why I started the DeQueen @ Camden Fairview topic. So we could move on and stop talking about this game.

spongebob

Quote from: that1guy2110 on October 15, 2014, 08:13:02 pm

+1

Your right. I can see how it appears that way about the players. That's not at all what I intended it. Was just pointing out what I saw on the field that night. I can't be the only one who saw that. Here is my take on coaching that night. Energy level was way down and coaches should have done better getting the kids up for the game and preaching to the kids that magnolia is way better than their record. The killer instinct needs to be installed into the d along with a tackling clinic. On o that night we needed to stretch the field vertically and run some better routes against that cover 2. I think that would have gotten some guys out of the box to open our run game. Also I think Keaton should be the qb.   Coaches got to get kids in the right spot and get the best 11 on the field. I am from Camden and go to a lot of games and haven't missed one so far this year and I still think attendance is way down compared to what it was in early 2000's. the more fans we have at games the more money that gets invested back into the kids and the program which is why I'm sore over attendance.  I apologize to you other cf fans and players if y'all thought I was blaming only players that was not my intention.

Cards 42-0
Today's newspaper says you might get yo wish

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas