• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hope @ Watson Chapel

Started by GuvHog, October 06, 2014, 09:29:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

GuvHog

Since WC is 1-4 (1-1), the Possibility of them looking past Hope to the White Hall game ceased to exist some time ago. Since this one is at WC and the Wildcats gained some confidence with their blowout win over DeQueen, I believe the Wildcats will pull it out but it will be a close one IMHO.

Hoghead

It won't be close. WC has a better Defense than Hope. Hope's Qb is banged up. Lawson might start over Stubber at Qb. WC 28-10 !

cfradioguy

Boy...you talk about a team that's always hard to figure...That's Watson Chapel...

mhfcharlesi

Chapel by as much as they want and nobody starting over that kid unless his arm fall off..politics won't let that happen!!

Big Fan

Quote from: cfradioguy on October 06, 2014, 04:32:47 pm
Boy...you talk about a team that's always hard to figure...That's Watson Chapel...
You take the sum of their posters and divide by 10.

wing

Quote from: cfradioguy on October 06, 2014, 04:32:47 pm

Yep, but so is Hope. I think the bobcats turn the corner this week. 20-14  Hope. 60 yd Agim scoop and score is the difference.

Dalegribble

Politics has nothing to do with it. With an below average oline and caple the only receiver that can catch consistently, the sophomore has played good.Hopes young receivers are to worried about getting hit to catch the ball.

Absolut

WC 14
Hope 7
Halftime
Game called. Will resume Sat at 6pm

Hoghead

WC 17
Hope 14
Bobcats playoff chances are not good.

GuvHog

Quote from: Hoghead on October 12, 2014, 04:43:26 am
WC 17
Hope 14
Bobcats playoff chances are not good.

WC's playoff chances aren't exactly promising either.

Temprees

Quote from: GuvHog on October 06, 2014, 09:29:38 am
Since WC is 1-4 (1-1), the Possibility of them looking past Hope to the White Hall game ceased to exist some time ago. Since this one is at WC and the Wildcats gained some confidence with their blowout win over DeQueen, I believe the Wildcats will pull it out but it will be a close one IMHO.
This MUST be said.  Guvhog nailed this prediction.

Big Fan

Quote from: Temprees on October 12, 2014, 09:23:42 am
Quote from: GuvHog on October 06, 2014, 09:29:38 am
This MUST be said.  Guvhog nailed this prediction.
Even a blind hog finds an acorn every now and then. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas