• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

tmycjy pick for week 6

Started by tmycjy, October 04, 2014, 04:57:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tmycjy

TMYCJY pick for week 6

5-A East

Wynne       38      :D    (5-0 2-0 Wynne  won last week over GCT 63-13 and win a again this week over VV to move to 6-0 3-0 in east play Wynne the heavy favorite for the state tittle is just wanting on the week 7 show down with Batesville Will Wynne have a let down on VV only time will tell for them)
Valley View 3         :-\  (2-3 1-1 VV lost last week 20-0 over FC this week they take the Wynne test and do not pass to move to 2-4 1-2 in east play Will they shock the state and beat Wynne I SAY NO THEY WILL NOT but only time will really tell for them)

Batesville 40        ;D      (4-1 2-0 Batesville fought off a scare last week to Paragould 21-14 this week they get FC and win to move to 5-1 3-0 in east play next week Batesville make the 1 HR 31 mins drive to Wynne for the showdown Will Batesville lost to FC only time will tell for them )
Forrest City 21       :-\  (3-2 2-0 FC won last week over VV 20-0 this week they get the Batesville test and lose to move to 3-3 2-1 in east play will they get the upset only time will tell for them)

Blytheville               35    :D    (3-2 0-2 Blytheville lost last week to nettleton this week they get a win over GCT Enough said move to 4-2 1-2 in east play will new coach ben fisher and the Blytheville make the playoff only time will tell for them)
Green County Tech    7      :'(   (1-4 0-2 GCT lost last week to Wynne enough said this week they lose again to Blytheville to move to 1-5 0-3 in east play if GCT don't get it turn around they will start basketball season early one downer note is that gct still has to play there cross town rival and the end of the year  will G.C.T. win at least one east leage game only time will tell for them)

Nettleton              31    (2-2 1-1 nettleton got a big win over Blytheville last week and win again this week to move to 3-2 2-1 in east play will nettleton win this game only time will tell for them)
Paragould             24   (2-3 0-2 Paragould lost a closes one last week to Batesville 21-14  ??? this week they play nettleton and loses another closes one to move to 2-4 0-3 in east play will they win this one only time will tell for them)

5-A WEST

Farmington 42     :D      (3-2 0-2 Farmington lost last week and this week get there first west win to move to 4-2 1-2 in west play will Farmington make the playoff only time will tell for them)
Clarksville   14       :-[  (0-5 0-2 Clarksville lost last week and loses again this week to move to 0-6 0-3 in west play and hate say it but its look like basketball season will start early for them will Clarksville win a game only time will tell for them)

Greenbrier   22     ::)    (3-2 1-1 Greenbrier won last week over Farmington and this week they lose a closes to move to 3-3 1-2 in west play will greenbrier make the playoff or fall short only time will tell for them)
Maumelle     27       ;)   (4-0-1 2-0 Maumelle won last week 44-7 over Clarksville and win again this week over greenbrier to move to 5-0-1 3-0 in west play don't be surprise if this game goes eather way Will the surprise of the west Maumelle be west tittle champion only time will tell for them)

Morrilton      31   :o    (defending state champion morrilton is 2-3 1-1 and lost last week 28-14 to Vilonia this week morrilton loses again in a close one to move to a disappointing 2-4 1-2 in west play if morrilton don't turn it a round there will be a new Class 5 A State champion will they make the playoff only time will tell for them)
Harrison       38    :o   (2-3 1-1 Harrison won last week over LR Christian 43-21 this week they get another key win to move to 3-3 2-1 in west play will Harrison win the right game and make the playoff only time will tell for them)

Vilonia          21    ???     ( 3-2 2-0 Vilonia has won the last 3 game this week they lose to a good Christian team to move 3-3 2-1 in west play will they win this one only time will tell for them)
LR Christian  31      :-*   ( 3-2 1-1 LRC lost last week to Harrison this week they get back on the winning track to move to 4-2 2-1 in west play will LRC win the right game and make the playoff only time will tell for them)

5-A CENTRAL

LR Fair          12     :'(   (0-5 0-2 LRF lost last week and this week plays in what could be the tolet bowl game and they loses to move to 0-6 0-3 in central play will LRF go  0-10 only time will tell for them)
North Pulaski 28      :)   (0-4-1 0-2 NP lost last week and this week NP plays in the tolet bowl game and wins this one to move to 1-4-1 1-2 in central play Will NP win this one only time will really tell for them)

LR Mills         24   :-\    (2-3 1-1 LRM won last week over NP enough said this week lose a closes one to LRMC to move to 2-4 1-2 in central play will Mills win this game only time will tell for them don't be surprise if this game goes eather way )
LR McClellan  31     :D  (2-3 1-1 LRMC lost last week and this week get a key win over Mills to move to 3-3 2-1 in central play will LRMC win the right game to make the playoff only time will tell for them)

Sylvan Hills    48    ;D    (surprising 5-0 2-0 Sylvan Hills won last and win again this week to move to a surprising 6-0 3-0 in central play SH is just waiting on the P.A. showdown for what look like the central tittle game will Surprising  SH be central champion only time will tell for them)
Jacksonville    13     :P   (1-4 1-1 Jacksonville lost last week and this week they lose again to move to 1-5 1-2 in central play will they get the upset only time will tell for them)

Pulaski Acm.   58    8)     (4-1 2-0 P.A. won last week and has no problem this week to move to 5-1 3-0 in central P.A. is just waiting on the Sylvan Hills Showdown will P.A. be central champion only time will tell for them)
Beebe            10      :-\   (1-4 1-1 beebe  got its first win last week but don't have enough talent to win this week move to 1-5 1-2 in central play will beebe win the right game and get in the playoff only time will really tell for them)

5-A SOUTH

DeQueen    3           :'(     (0-5 0-2 DeQueen lost last week and loses again this week and move to 0-6 0-3 in south play and look like they are just playing for pride will DeQueen go 0-10 only time will tell for them one downer note is that DeQueen is 0-15 sence come up to class 5-A )
Hot Springs 31           8)   ( 2-3 2-0 HS won last week and has no problem this week move to 3-3 3-0 in south play HS look like they might start being the dark Horse in the south Will they be only time will tell for them)

HS Lakeside   31     :o    (2-3 1-1 HSLS won last week over Magnolia and this week they get a upsetting win over WH to move to 3-3 2-1 in south play will they win only time will tell for them one Downer note this game could go eather way )
White Hall      28      :o  (2-3 1-1 WH lost a heart breaker last week to Camden 33-34 this week they lose another game to move to 2-4 1-2 in south play will they win this one only time will tell for them one Downer note this game could go eather way)

Camden        38       :D     (4-1 2-0 Camden got a scare last week White hall but won it this week they have no problem win they move to 5-1 3-0 in south play will they win this one only time will tell for them)
Magnolia       14         :-\  (2-3 0-2 Magnolia Lost last week to HSLS this week they have to take the Camden test and lose to move to 2-4 0-3 in south play not a good start for a team who started 2-0 Will they win a game in south play only time will tell for them)

Watson Chapel 31    ::)      (1-4 1-1 WC won last week over DeQueen enough said this week they play hope and beat hope to move to 2-4 2-1 in south play is Chapel final coming together or was it a one luck only time will tell for them)
Hope               26     ???    (2-3 1-1 Hope lost last week to HS 28-14 this week they lose again to move to 2-4 1-2 in south play a disappointing start to a team who was south champion and number 1 seed from last year will they win this one only time will tell for them )

this is my pick for week 6 good luck to all team this week

my total for each week                             Week 1    15-12
                                                                                                  week 2   24-5
                                                                                                 week 3    20-9
                                                                                                 week 4    10-6
                                                                                                 week 5     10-6
                                                                              for a season total of     79-38

so good luck to all teams and drive safe to all games also reamber all team play with pride and also take the time to thanks all people who make Friday high school football what it is                   

Lionheart88

White Hall will beat Lakeside this week.

JacketDad

tmycjy

Good luck to all team Friday night

GuvHog

Quote from: Lionheart88 on October 04, 2014, 08:44:22 pm
White Hall will beat Lakeside this week.

That depends on how quickly the Bulldogs are able to recover from their heartbreaking loss to Camden Fairview. To lose to CF in the late stage of that game the way they did really smarts.

wing

If Baugh stays healthy, I think WH will win out. He's one tough dude!

tmycjy

Good luck to all team Friday night

Want to leave you with a quot

If u can think it u can achieve it

tmycjy

Good luck to all SR. high school football team and 9th Grade team this week

Blazer51

Random question where did you come up with your username? Lol

JacketDad

Quote from: Blazer51 on October 07, 2014, 11:28:44 am
Mom's initials and sister's initials.

Blazer51

Thank you, I was just curious. I thought it would be initials or something.

tmycjy

If u talking to me my username is base on my name and my sister name

Blazer51

Yes I was, I was just curious.

Go Postal

October 07, 2014, 10:52:49 pm #13 Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 10:56:19 pm by Go Postal
Looking from a West perspective, very competitive conference.  No one really don't knows who will pull the upset from week to week.

Chris, you do a great job!  Keep up the good work.

DogsWin7

He always does a great job!  :)

tmycjy

Jayepea

You & your sister should come to Warrior vs. Eagle game.

Friday 7pm at Vilonia

27 Trap

Quote from: tmycjy on October 07, 2014, 04:36:37 pm

Chris I plan on coming to the Batesville game next week , should be a good one, looking forward to visiting with you and your Dad...

DogsWin7

October 08, 2014, 11:33:23 pm #18 Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 11:43:49 pm by DiehardFBfan
Glad to see you posting Coach!  Hope all is well...:)

tmycjy

October 09, 2014, 12:21:07 pm #19 Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 12:22:39 pm by tmycjy
Quote from: 27 Trap on October 08, 2014, 11:00:11 pm
Quote from: tmycjy on October 07, 2014, 04:36:37 pm

Chris I plan on coming to the Batesville game next week , should be a good one, looking forward to visiting with you and your Dad...

Thanks can't wait to see u

tmycjy

Good luck to all team tonight

tmycjy

TMYCJY Goes 11-2 as of right now there are 3 game postpone for right now  so as of right now IM 90-40 ON the season

to all fan of my pick I will have pick of this week but do to the postpone of some game It might be later than having it on Saturday IM Hoping to have it maybe Sunday

my up side of the week

4-0 in east and west :) :)
pick the Wynne score right I said 38-3 the real score was 39-0 Wynne :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

one shocker game of the week right now is
Camden Fairview getting blank 29-0

tmycjy

Tmycjy goes 13-2 as of Saturday for a season total of 93-40 with one more 5- A game to go for this week

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas