• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Can Magnolia get the 4 spot in the South? They may be the surprise team this year.

Started by 4thandgoal, September 26, 2014, 12:32:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

4thandgoal

Quote from: ppop on October 14, 2014, 03:30:40 pm
I've gotten a real kick out of reading this thread. It has all that makes me keep coming back to FF (even if I don't post much anymore.) A simple question involving whether a team that has currently won as many games as it did in the last two seasons combined, escalates into a urinating match regarding which conference is the toughest.
My old friend Hoghead jumps in with FACTS (those playoff record numbers that don't lie) while our beloved Ivan is up to his same old pot-stirring antics. Good to see some new players involved, though I miss the witty repartee of the Greenwood crowd.
If Magnolia continues to play the way they did last Friday they have a shot. But, like one of my favorite plasters from Wynne says, "only time will tell."
Carry on.

Now you come out. When Magnolia couldn't win a game, we didn't here from you. They win one game and you show up. WHAT A TRUE FAN you are  ;D

ppop

Quote from: 4thandgoal on October 15, 2014, 06:13:07 pm

Now you come out. When Magnolia couldn't win a game, we didn't here from you. They win one game and you show up. WHAT A TRUE FAN you are  ;D

Never said I was a true fan!  ;D
I've always been around, but honestly (although it doesn't seem to stop many here) ther hasn't been a lot for me to talk about down here lately. I do enjoy reading this board.
We've (family) had a rough time on the health front lately. Things seem to be looking up now. Same goes for the Panthers. I'm glad.

4thandgoal

Quote from: ppop on October 15, 2014, 10:36:48 pm

I've always been around, but honestly (although it doesn't seem to stop many here) ther hasn't been a lot for me to talk about down here lately. I do enjoy reading this board.
We've (family) had a rough time on the health front lately. Things seem to be looking up now. Same goes for the Panthers. I'm glad.

All fan trash talk aside, I hope that everything is ok with You and your family.

Lionheart88

Quote from: 4thandgoal on October 16, 2014, 09:43:09 pm
Quote from: ppop on October 15, 2014, 10:36:48 pm

All fan trash talk aside, I hope that everything is ok with You and your family.
+1  This.  Hope y'all keep the good health from here on out.

ppop

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas