• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rankings

Started by HoopKing, January 15, 2017, 09:24:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HoopKing

Does anyone have rankings for this week? How about every share what they think the rankings should be for girls and boys.

HorseFeathers

Seen the girls
1. Earle
2. Quitman
3. Marmaduke
4. Westside
5. Carlisle
6. Parker's Chapel

JCWLADYREBELDAD

I would switch things up a bit.
1. Quitman
2. Earle
3. Marmaduke
4. Westside
5. Carlisle
6. Spring Hill

I think Quitman will be the team to beat.
Hector will be a team to watch out for. They have been dealing with some injuries early and if they get healthy they will be able to make a run.

birddawg1986

I was impressed with Quitman last year. I'm assuming they have a lot of starters back from last season

HorseFeathers

Quote from: birddawg1986 on January 15, 2017, 04:42:20 pm
I was impressed with Quitman last year. I'm assuming they have a lot of starters back from last season

Wanna say they brought back everybody...

birddawg1986

With the valuable experience they can't last season in the state tournament + playing at home in state this could be the year

Mj4465

They have everyone back plus some junior girls that are pretty salty

Bildo

Everyone still in agreement on the rankings? Any first hand knowledge on these teams other than the one you support? I haven't seen anyone other than Carlisle. I hope to catch a couple before the post season. It looks pretty good to me... I think you swap 1 and 2 tho.

ToughGuy91

Cheek

Quote from: ToughGuy91 on January 18, 2017, 09:28:09 am
spring hill? top 10?

Didn't Spring Hill get beaten by Magnet Cove?

BLUEBLOOD

Quote from: Cheek on January 18, 2017, 10:35:35 am

Lost to Murfreesboro last night.....at the one-sided wonder (AKA SH gymnasium)

ballislife42

Quote from: Mj4465 on January 15, 2017, 10:48:22 pm
They have everyone back plus some junior girls that are pretty salty

They start a Sophomore don't they?

JCWLADYREBELDAD

Quote from: Cheek on January 18, 2017, 10:35:35 am
I may be mistaken but I believe max prep shows that Spring Hill beat both Magnet Cove and Parkers Chapel.

MikelB

Quote from: HorseFeathers on January 15, 2017, 09:54:59 am
Seen the girls
1. Earle
2. Quitman
3. Marmaduke
4. Westside
5. Carlisle
6. Parker's Chapel

Heard Marmadukes post player #44 tore an acl, if so that will really hurt them.  Hope it's not true but if it is pray for a speedy recovery.

Bildo

Does everyone think that the girls top six will be the same this week?

Mj4465

January 21, 2017, 08:16:14 pm #15 Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 08:18:27 pm by Mj4465
Quote from: ballislife42 on January 18, 2017, 01:36:42 pm
They start a Sophomore don't they?
Yes.

HoopKing

Are this week's rankings out?

HoopKing

Girls:
1. Earle
2. Quitman
3. Carlisle
4. Marmaduke
5. Parkers Chapel
6. Pangburn

Bildo

Dang!! 3 of the top 4 will be in the same regional. (Earle, Marmaduke and Carlisle)

JCWLADYREBELDAD

I know my JC Westside Lady Rebels (12-3) fell from the top 6, and deservingly so, after coming out in the second half very flat at Hector (12-9) and losing by 20 but I expect them to bounce back. Not taking anything away from Hector they played very well and as I said in an earlier post I think they will be a team to watch out for at tournament time. Not sure they shouldn't be in the top 6 even at 12-9. They play hard and shoot the three very well, at least they did Friday night.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: JCWLADYREBELDAD on January 22, 2017, 05:14:11 pm
I know my JC Westside Lady Rebels (12-3) fell from the top 6, and deservingly so, after coming out in the second half very flat at Hector (12-9) and losing by 20 but I expect them to bounce back. Not taking anything away from Hector they played very well and as I said in an earlier post I think they will be a team to watch out for at tournament time. Not sure they shouldn't be in the top 6 even at 12-9. They play hard and shoot the three very well, at least they did Friday night.

The few times I've watched Hector over the last couple years, they are streaky...If the 3 ball is falling then they are dangerous....If not then they'll go through periods where it looks like they don't want to be there...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas