• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

EPC @ BIC 12-13

Started by BICMUSTANG4LIFE, December 13, 2016, 10:04:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BICMUSTANG4LIFE

any predictions on this one? 

I haven't seen EPC play but by seeing some of the scores should be a good game at the MAC tonight.
I'll take the Stangs by 5 . 

bdubyab60

Should be a good one. Someone post scores I have prior engagements.

MikelB

Without Bill Taylor there to work the refs  ;D I'll take EPC by 7

birddawg1986

RedWolf275

Donnie Jamon

EPC usually plays them better at BIC than at home..  Think the last 2 or 3 yrs each won on the others home court..

BICMUSTANG4LIFE

14-8 EPC. Mustangs can't rebound  end 1st

MikelB

Quote from: BICMUSTANG4LIFE on December 13, 2016, 07:27:52 pm
14-8 EPC. Mustangs can't rebound  end 1st
EPC missing WAY too many shots

MikelB

BICMUSTANG4LIFE

Quote from: MikelB on December 13, 2016, 07:43:19 pm
EPC 33 BIC 22 at the half
[/quote
EPC turned up the heat & the Stangs having to many turnovers now. Both teams missing alot of shots.

MikelB

BICMUSTANG4LIFE

MikelB

BICMUSTANG4LIFE

bdubyab60

Good win. Tough to win in the mac

Bigtimebasketballfan

Congrats to EPC on the win.  I know BIC has been sort of an achilles heel for the warriors the past couple of years. 

whatshisname

Quote from: Bigtimebasketballfan on December 15, 2016, 01:49:29 am
Congrats to EPC on the win.  I know BIC has been sort of an achilles heel for the warriors the past couple of years.

LOL, I'm sure that's what the Warriors thought while they played in the Finals last year

Bigtimebasketballfan

Considering they only beat bic like once in 2 years they were probably glad to be playing Earle. Regardless of being in the finals epc and bic season last year ended exactly the same

bdubyab60

Well its not like BIC has blown us out in the past couple of years. I also think we have beaten them more than once in the past two years. And if I remember correctly the teams split last year. Im also sure BIC would trade their victories over EPC for a shot at a state title but they are to busy choking against Marmaduke to even have a chance.

Head Lion

Quote from: bdubyab60 on December 15, 2016, 01:23:57 pm
Well its not like BIC has blown us out in the past couple of years. I also think we have beaten them more than once in the past two years. And if I remember correctly the teams split last year. Im also sure BIC would trade their victories over EPC for a shot at a state title but they are to busy choking against Marmaduke to even have a chance.
Bdub, watch if yall get in different conferences. They will drive 300 miles to play some cupcake instead of scheduling yall. Mark my word.

bdubyab60

Quote from: Head Lion on December 15, 2016, 01:42:38 pm
Bdub, watch if yall get in different conferences. They will drive 300 miles to play some cupcake instead of scheduling yall. Mark my word.
Got to get those wins.

RedWolf275

Quote from: Bigtimebasketballfan on December 15, 2016, 10:18:16 am
Considering they only beat bic like once in 2 years they were probably glad to be playing Earle. Regardless of being in the finals epc and bic season last year ended exactly the same

Myself, I would take a state runner up over a first round district loss.

bdubyab60

And last year there probably wasn't a more satisfying runner up than that one for me. Just because of who we beat to get there and the kind of game that was

Mustangfans

Quote from: bdubyab60 on December 15, 2016, 01:23:57 pm
Ya'll are killing me bdub.

bdubyab60

mtindian42

Quote from: bdubyab60 on December 15, 2016, 08:02:51 pm
And last year there probably wasn't a more satisfying runner up than that one for me. Just because of who we beat to get there and the kind of game that was
q missed the layup at the buzzer. Epc moved on...it was a great ball game.

BICMUSTANG4LIFE

Quote from: Head Lion on December 15, 2016, 01:42:38 pm
HL daaaannnggg!!!  You dogging on Mustangs bad lately. What's up with that?? We can't help that your kinfolks transferred to BIC. Maybe you will be happy I hear one is coming back.  We have Manila on our schedule twice. I wouldn't consider them a cupcake but the Stangs did get the WIN in the first match up. I'm pretty sure there were some BIC transfers on the Jr & Sr team. It's all good kids can go where they want to.   I'm not sure who you think they are dodging. 

Head Lion

Quote from: BICMUSTANG4LIFE on December 16, 2016, 09:57:26 pm
HL daaaannnggg!!!  You dogging on Mustangs bad lately. What's up with that?? We can't help that your kinfolks transferred to BIC. Maybe you will be happy I hear one is coming back.  We have Manila on our schedule twice. I wouldn't consider them a cupcake but the Stangs did get the WIN in the first match up. I'm pretty sure there were some BIC transfers on the Jr & Sr team. It's all good kids can go where they want to.   I'm not sure who you think they are dodging.
Ill just shoot ya straight, I begged the now Jr hi Coach to play the last 3 years to play in elementary & he never could find a date. Always could find a date to go to Piggott, Rector & schools 50 miles away, but don't want to play someone 10 miles down the road. Their elementary played the weakest schedule in the history of the game, don't believe that's the way to build a program. JMO & in baseball, BIC used to want to play 3-5 games a year, now would rather go to Junction City as one of us travel 10 miles to play. Sounds a little chicken poop 💩 to me. JMO.

BICMUSTANG4LIFE

So your problem is with Ballard?? 

leaderofthepack10

Quote from: Head Lion on December 16, 2016, 10:24:02 pm
Ill just shoot ya straight, I begged the now Jr hi Coach to play the last 3 years to play in elementary & he never could find a date. Always could find a date to go to Piggott, Rector & schools 50 miles away, but don't want to play someone 10 miles down the road. Their elementary played the weakest schedule in the history of the game, don't believe that's the way to build a program. JMO & in baseball, BIC used to want to play 3-5 games a year, now would rather go to Junction City as one of us travel 10 miles to play. Sounds a little chicken poop 💩 to me. JMO.
You do know that Ballard was only the elementary coach last year and not the last 3 years right? And this is his 1st year as head baseball coach and the schedule is already set for him?

Head Lion

Quote from: leaderofthepack10 on December 16, 2016, 11:13:30 pm
You do know that Ballard was only the elementary coach last year and not the last 3 years right? And this is his 1st year as head baseball coach and the schedule is already set for him?
good point LOP, I will give home the benefit of the doubt & we shall see.

Old school

Head Lion. I thought this was a High School message board.

Head Lion

Donnie Jamon

BoxNOne

BIC lost to Tuckerman already

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas