• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Group 9 mixed conference

Started by Pick_DA_EAGLES, November 29, 2016, 11:05:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pick_DA_EAGLES

I guess we can discuss round ball here.

Des arc sr boys opened the season tonight with a win over woodlawn. Actually all 4 des arc teams won. Jr boys won their first game in 2 and a half years.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Des arc boys beat bradford by 10 tonight @ bradford

Jt1974

Do all of the Conway boys play varsity?  I don't know their ages.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Jt1974 on December 14, 2016, 01:39:41 pm
Do all of the Conway boys play varsity?  I don't know their ages.

No. Ontario doesnt play.

Ctucker

WCC has beat Augusta,Brinkley and Mccory so far.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Ctucker on December 14, 2016, 03:42:28 pm
WCC has beat Augusta,Brinkley and Mccory so far.

Des arc has lost to pw and beat bradford in mixed group play.

Play in the pangburn classic starting friday night. The play in rhe lonoke classic the 27th.

Ctucker

Have not seen Pangburn this year. They should be decent.We are real young.we start 3 sophomores 1 junior and 1 senior.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Ctucker on December 14, 2016, 05:13:24 pm
Have not seen Pangburn this year. They should be decent.We are real young.we start 3 sophomores 1 junior and 1 senior.

We play Marmaduke first round. I know nothing about them either.

Donnie Jamon

Marmaduke isn't very good Pick. Have been struggling for about 5 years now

HoopKing

I know the Des Arc eagles and Lady Eagles will renew an old AA-6 rivalry in the first round of the Goldfish classic in Lonoke.  They play Carlisle in the first round at 11 a.m. and 12:20 p.m.  The girls play first.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: HoopKing on December 16, 2016, 08:30:12 am
I know the Des Arc eagles and Lady Eagles will renew an old AA-6 rivalry in the first round of the Goldfish classic in Lonoke.  They play Carlisle in the first round at 11 a.m. and 12:20 p.m.  The girls play first.

Yea i posted a thread in 4a about that, but nobody talks up there. Lol

HoopKing

I hear Des Arc has a solid girls team this year but I also hear that Carlisle will be tough.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: HoopKing on December 16, 2016, 08:39:52 am
I hear Des Arc has a solid girls team this year but I also hear that Carlisle will be tough.

They play hard and physical. 

Ctucker

White county central is playing in the finals of corner stone classic in Berryville tonight at 7.Defeated valley springs and Dardanelle by 11 point in both games to make finals we will play winner of pokie and Berryville.

Cheek

Quote from: Ctucker on December 30, 2016, 09:30:28 am
White county central is playing in the finals of corner stone classic in Berryville tonight at 7.Defeated valley springs and Dardanelle by 11 point in both games to make finals we will play winner of pokie and Berryville.

Boys are girls

Ctucker

Ctucker

WCC boys defeated Pocahontas's  62 to 54 to win the cornerstone classic at Berryville

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas