• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Magazine

Started by MICHAELSPAPPY, October 30, 2016, 02:24:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MICHAELSPAPPY

Rattler boys lose their two shooters, but they should be very agile and athletic up front, and I think they can do a decent job of replacing the shooters. Shaffer Loyd has started at point for two years and he returns for his senior season. I think they could be better than last season.

Girls lose their big center, but they should be quicker than in the past and more athletic.

MICHAELSPAPPY

I saw the Magazine inter-squad game for the girls today, and I think they will be better than last year. Considerably more athletic and quicker. Legitimately ten deep.

MICHAELSPAPPY

I was impressed by what I saw in the Magazine senior boys' victory over Two Rivers last night. This is potentially the best team in the last few years.

b-ball fan

How bad did they end up beating 2 rivers? Sounds like Magazine is off to a strong start

MICHAELSPAPPY

I was told the Sr boys have not yet lost. Girls are not quite as strong, although they do have some players.

I don't remember the final score, but the Magazine led the boys game start to finish. TR made it interesting toward the end.

MICHAELSPAPPY

The Rattlers looked good last night against Mountainburg in both senior games. When the girls are playing well, they are pretty good. They have some size and some athleticism.

The boys front line is probably 6-3, 6-2, 6-1, and very athletic. They can run and get off the ground, and they pass the ball well among themselves. I was impressed. And their 3-point shooting was a little better than the first time I saw them.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas