• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Private 7A West "Central Sucks" Thread

Started by ARDA2, November 17, 2008, 07:42:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ARDA2

November 17, 2008, 07:42:17 pm Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 07:44:32 pm by ARDA2
I have been reading the threads this week and have become dismayed by the congenial attitude some the West fans have been displaying towards Central fans.  On close reading I can see at times West fans converging on agreement with Central fans or at times acknowledge validity of their arguments.  I think we need a Newt Gingrich or Karl Rove no prisoners attitude until Friday night is over.  Perhaps some of the problem is that the other threads are public and we Westies have to "get along".  So if we have our own private thread in which Central fans cannot read or comment, we can say what we think.  Central readers you are on the honor system not to read from this post forward.

Central Sucks Today, Yesterday, Any Day!!!! 

Baitshop

I agree.....half of those guys over there have already admitted that they were PRICKS.....heck, Valleysports and stattracker act like they are running for the jerk of the Month......

Bunch of weenies over there playing with those rinky dink Boys Club offenses.......

And they set over there and tell us that we are arrogant....whatever!!.....if arrogant means that we are kicking their butts all over the field....then yeah.....we got a major case of arrogant.....

Crap, Russellville is the only team that they have that has won a playoff in the last two years.....and Russellville was a WEST team.....

But we probably need to enjoy them this week.......next week they will all be gone!!

xtremewildcat

Can you please explain something to me. Aren't most of the teams in the 7A, western teams. VB and RHS are western teams. It seams you want to revitalize an argument that is a few years old. Here's what you do. Build more schools. Dilute the number of students in each school. Then we can combine the 6a and 7A. Then you can lay claim to superiority over the rest of the state.
The question is, will you be able to dominate when your school size is comparable to everyone else?

Earl is my Hero!!

Yeah, I guess after this week, we will have to turn on each other.

Baitshop

xtremewildcat......you're not in the Central are you??

This is a 7A West thread.....if you are NOT from the Central and you want to dog the Central with us then you are welcome......

BTW....how about you guys in the 6A combine some schools and come up and join us......Bentonville and Fayetteville ain't splitting any time soon.....they have only won 2 Championships between them in 40 years, so their only chance is to crank up the numbers difference.......

xtremewildcat

I live in ED. I wish they would combine the two again. I personally think we can compete. Even with the disparity in the school size. Well, I realize this is a private conversation. See you later.

Baitshop

Quote from: Earl is my Hero!! on November 17, 2008, 08:11:52 pm
Yeah, I guess after this week, we will have to turn on each other.

That's right.....you gotta get while the gettins' good!!......

Baitshop

Here are the Hornets about 10pm on Friday night......

ARDA2

We can take up each school in turn.

I have been interested in LR Catholic's officials bribery scam.  There is some credence to purpledog's accusations.  I have heard that  LRC rector Rev. Msgr. Lawrence Frederick did pass something to an official prior to last Friday's game.  By the way, what does a rector normally do at a boy's school?

ARDA2

One thing a rector does is approve various social experiences of the student body including movie choices.  I understand he has a proclivity for westerns...

Baitshop

Earl is my Hero!!

Quote from: ARDA2 on November 17, 2008, 08:31:41 pm
We can take up each school in turn.

I have been interested in LR Catholic's officials bribery scam.  There is some credence to purpledog's accusations.  I have heard that  LRC rector Rev. Msgr. Lawrence Frederick did pass something to an official prior to last Friday's game.  By the way, what does a rector normally do at a boy's school?

I'm not Cathollic, but even I won't go near that one...

7AFBFAN

ARDA2, thank you so much for creating a thread where we can express how bad the Central sucks and not have to be ridiculed or explain at a 1st grade level why the Central sucks. I really think they know they suck but are afraid to admit it. What a bunch of cowardly sissies.

ARDA2

Quote from: 7AFBFAN on November 17, 2008, 08:57:19 pm
ARDA2, thank you so much for creating a thread where we can express how bad the Central sucks and not have to be ridiculed or explain at a 1st grade level why the Central sucks. I really think they know they suck but are afraid to admit it. What a bunch of cowardly sissies.

I agree totally.  You go to the other threads and agree with them as needed, but then come here and express what you really think.

7AFBFAN

I think it is time for you guys to bring out the Whos your daddy illustration. I have it saved on my work computer if needed.

TheReal_Deal24

why does cabot think they are so good. i see them finishin 5th or 6th in the west. that offense is terrible.

RGP

Schools in the West are not superior because of size.... two of the three best teams in the state have 1500 (FSS) and 1300 (FSN) students.....

As for the referees at Catholic last weekend, I hear they have called four other Catholic home games this year..... I wonder..... ;)

ARDA2

Quote from: 7AFBFAN on November 17, 2008, 09:03:51 pm
I think it is time for you guys to bring out the Whos your daddy illustration. I have it saved on my work computer if needed.

West meets Central Friday November 21, 2008

7AFBFAN

Yep, that's the one, I love it. We should share that with the others instead of just in the thread about how bad the Central sucks. Man I just never get tired of saying that.

ARDA2

November 17, 2008, 09:12:47 pm #19 Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 09:16:27 pm by ARDA2
Found another LRC movie favorite...or is this Cabot's game film?

TheReal_Deal24

Baitshop

It appears as thought the Cabot folks are going to roll out their new "tough guy Panther" mascot this week when HarBer rolls in.......

I hope their offense is more intimidating than their mascot.........

Baitshop

Quote from: ARDA2 on November 17, 2008, 09:12:47 pm
Found another LRC movie favorite...or is this Cabot's game film?

MOM??!!??!!
:-[ :-[

TheReal_Deal24

ARDA2

LR Catholic cheerleaders....since the election they feel it's OK to cheer in public.

7AFBFAN

Dang I thought that was a group of the Central Fearless Friday posters at one of their flagpole meetings. Now that I think of it that does look like the Catholic cheerleaders.

Baitshop

Hey, it looks like Catholic Head Coach Scooter Register is pretty jacked up about being the 3 seed from the Central.......

Here is what he did to commemorate the accomplishment.....

7AFBFAN

Is that the short fat ref sitting in front or beside him?

ARDA2

Coach Calley getting Bryant ready for Bentonville....

7AFBFAN

ARDA2

How will Russilville pull one out against Northside?

ARDA2

TheReal_Deal24

TheReal_Deal24

i just got done watchin the centrals highlight tape here it is

TheReal_Deal24

November 17, 2008, 10:29:02 pm #35 Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 10:36:11 pm by 479BOYZ
one of NLR's players sent me this video from vacation since their football season is over. he said some of his buddies from russ and cabot will be joining on saturday.

Baitshop

This photo just in from the Cabot homecoming dance.......

This tender morsel was voted Homecoming Queen.......

She obviously got the most dollar bills.....errrr....I mean votes!!......

ARDA2

November 17, 2008, 10:45:14 pm #37 Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 10:46:59 pm by ARDA2
Bryant "Hornets" loading up on their favorite nutritional supplement.

After meal siesta

Baitshop

Here is what the boys from the Central have to look forward to Friday night......

Baitshop

November 17, 2008, 10:58:35 pm #39 Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 11:00:16 pm by baitshop
The Bryant girls showed the physicallity of the Central and did win the 7A Womens Wrestling Championship with this finishing move....... :o :o

WOW.....is that legal??..??

TheReal_Deal24

Baitshop

Conversely, the West women continued to dominate the "finesse" sports in the 7A with this Southside Lady Rebels' win in the Archery finals......

ARDA2

Quote from: baitshop on November 17, 2008, 11:04:25 pm
Conversely, the West women continued to dominate the "finesse" sports in the 7A with this Southside Lady Rebels' win in the Archery finals......

Good point....s

Earl is my Hero!!

How does she keep from catching those on the string when she releases?

Earl is my Hero!!

Quote from: baitshop on November 17, 2008, 10:58:35 pm
The Bryant girls showed the physicallity of the Central and did win the 7A Womens Wrestling Championship with this finishing move....... :o :o

Looks like the old "six-pack carrier" throw

Baitshop

Quote from: Earl is my Hero!! on November 17, 2008, 11:14:21 pm

How does she keep from catching those on the string when she releases?

I don't know.....all I know is that over 2000 folks (fellas) come out to just watch her practice......

They had to move the finals to WMS just to get all of her fans in.........

Earl is my Hero!!

Baitshop

Quote from: Earl is my Hero!! on November 17, 2008, 11:17:22 pm
Quote from: baitshop on November 17, 2008, 10:58:35 pm
The Bryant girls showed the physicality of the Central and did win the 7A Womens Wrestling Championship with this finishing move....... :o :o

Looks like the old "six-pack carrier" throw

One of the Bryant guys mentioned something like the "sphincter tug"........... :-* :-*

Scorp

Not that I am looking at your silly little thread, Baitshop...but wow!!!  I'm glad I did   ;D

Smithian

Quote from: xtremewildcat on November 17, 2008, 08:20:08 pm
I live in ED. I wish they would combine the two again. I personally think we can compete. Even with the disparity in the school size. Well, I realize this is a private conversation. See you later.
El Dorado fans are special guests of Southside fans. Invite your friends and enjoy the ride. Go Wildcats!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas