• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

main event

Started by #1 STUNNA, December 04, 2006, 09:32:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

#1 STUNNA

your not playing fordyce this week you will be lucky to get 21 points saturday

The Grudge

scrapdawgof06

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on December 05, 2006, 08:59:50 pm

in that case, lol, dont expect more than 13 points... haha
(just for your info, thats the amount of ppg we give up)

Scrapdawg

Go Scrappers!

#1 STUNNA

you dont wanna know how many points we give up because its not in yalls favor

scrapdawgof06

December 05, 2006, 09:40:30 pm #54 Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 09:44:11 pm by scrapdawgof06
Quote from: #1 STUNNA on December 05, 2006, 09:33:46 pm

to be perfectly honest, i think both the Scrappers and the Lumberjacks will blow the other ppg average outta the water... it wont be a low scoring game, nor will it be a boring game... guaranteed

Scrapdawg

Go Scrappers!

Super Scrapper

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on December 05, 2006, 09:33:46 pm

It doesn't matter how many you give up, it only matters how many we put up....We expect to take this game not for you to give it away...SS

Go Scrappers
  ;D

JackSmack

Quote from: scrapdawgof06 on December 05, 2006, 09:04:01 pm

Scrapdawg

Go Scrappers!

you say 13 ppg give up...warren has only given up 8.3...beat that...oooh wait you can't...haha

Super Scrapper

Quote from: JackSmack on December 05, 2006, 09:51:51 pm

Scrapdawg

Go Scrappers!

you say 13 ppg give up...warren has only given up 8.3...beat that...oooh wait you can't...haha

That average will greatly increase after Saturday....SS

Go Scrappers
  ;D

scrapdawgof06

Scrapdawg

Go Scrappers!

now is that total defensive or just first string average? (mine was total defensive)

Scrapdawg

Go Scrappers!

JackSmack

Quote from: Super Scrapper on December 05, 2006, 09:56:32 pm

Scrapdawg

Go Scrappers!

Go Scrappers
  ;D

is that all you have to say...man SS i thought you could come up with something better....like some unrealistic stats or past records and needless information

transplant

Stunna the Scrappers aren't Hamburg...

The points the Scrappers score won't be luck.  You appear to be underestimating the opponent more than some of the more radical members of the Scrapper faithful.

Super Scrapper

Quote from: JackSmack on December 05, 2006, 09:58:59 pm

Scrapdawg

Go Scrappers!

Go Scrappers
  ;D

is that all you have to say...man SS i thought you could come up with something better....like some unrealistic stats or past records and needless information

I don't need to come up with anything...you will be wrought with enough sorrow when reality sets in Saturday....SS

Go Scrappers
  ;D ;D ;D

JackSmack

Quote from: Super Scrapper on December 05, 2006, 10:06:21 pm
Quote from: JackSmack on December 05, 2006, 09:58:59 pm

Scrapdawg

Go Scrappers!

Go Scrappers
  ;D

I don't need to come up with anything...you will be wrought with enough sorrow when reality sets in Saturday....SS

Go Scrappers
  ;D ;D ;D

ok then Satuday it is...;)

The Grudge

Scrapdawg

Go Scrappers!

yea i can beat that, Nashvilles second /third string D has played almost every third and fourth quarter this year thats the only reason them teams scored and i can guarrantee yall wont hold Nashville under 8 points or even 28 at that!!!

JackSmack

And you think our 1st team D has played all 4 quarters? ???

#1 STUNNA

neither teams starters have played in alot of there games second halfs so lets put it to rest

The Grudge

na but i bet they have played more than Nashvilles has!!! :P

The Grudge

but ill give yall yalls props yall have stepped it up the last 2 games against 2 very good teams

#1 STUNNA

yeah while yall had yall first string running back in running when the game was over we took our players out

The Grudge

and which game might you be referring to? i wasnt at the game friday had to go out of town

King Julius

Scrapdawg

Go Scrappers!

Don't count on holding Nashville to 8 points. They will more likely have 8 touchdowns.

GBdog2003

Scabs 35
Jackrabbits 33

scrapperLB42

Nashville wins!!
Nashville 42
Warren   28

GREEN

Quote from: scrapdawgof06 on December 05, 2006, 09:57:27 pm

Scrapdawg

Go Scrappers!

now is that total defensive or just first string average? (mine was total defensive)

Scrapdawg

Go Scrappers!

The 8.3 PPG average for Warren is on the total defense.  First string has a lot lower number.

sam

I saw the 2001 Lumberjacks and the 1996 Scrappers and there is no comparison.  The 1996 Scrappers would mercy rule the 01 Jacks. 

The 01 Jacks almost got beat by a very undertalented Booneville team. 

The 96 Scrappers almost got beat by........................well...........no one. 

Just because Warren football didn't get started until 01 doesn't mean football started in 01. 

#1 STUNNA

ive seen alot of more talented warren teams get beat by less talented teams, take for instance 2003 warren vs CAC no way they had more talent jus wanted it more. Nashville in 96 in no way had the weapons warren had in 2001 or 2002

sam

You're showing your lack of knowledge of Arkansas HS football history.

Greg Washington
Jared Mcbride

Are you kidding me?

#1 STUNNA

how many college players were on that team

sam

I have no idea.  How many college players did Warren have in 01?  How many did Booneville have in the same year? 

If y'all dominate in the state championship game, we'll talk about being one of the best of all time.

I'm telling you, I watched both teams play.  96 Nashville is the second best football team I've seen at this level.  The 93 Dollarway team is still the best ever. 

Don't even try to argue that. 

Dollarway vs. Pine Bluff 6-6 tie

Pine Bluff beat Conway for the AAAA state title that year 42-6. 

#1 STUNNA

Warren 01
Bret smith
roshaun fellows
terrance hampton
reid mckinney
mane ingram
caleb bateman
and maybe a couple of others

#1 STUNNA

you keep bringing up the booneville game bu i believe we were the only team to beat them in 2001

sam

Yeah by 1 score.  College signees don't make you a good team.  Booneville was good with no college talent.

#1 STUNNA

I do take your word on how good the 96 scrappers were, I just couldnt imagine a better offense then warren had in 2001 and 2002. Also warren really didnt have a good defense back then, they could just out score everyone

sam

True, I always said Warren would be dangerous when they got a defense. 

They have one of the best ones I've ever seen now. 

#1 STUNNA

it would have been scary with 2001 o and 2006 d from warren

arkie_3_fan

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on December 06, 2006, 11:34:08 am
ive seen alot of more talented warren teams get beat by less talented teams, take for instance 2003 warren vs CAC no way they had more talent jus wanted it more. Nashville in 96 in no way had the weapons warren had in 2001 or 2002

I'm not sure if you're talking about Warren vs Nashville in 2003 or Warren vs CAC in 2004.  In 2003, Warren probably was more talented than Nashville but in no way was Warren as talented as that 2004 CAC team.  Jesse Gates was the real deal.  I feel like this years Warren team could beat that CAC team from 04 but Warren's 2004 team was overmatched. 

Made

Quote from: sam on December 06, 2006, 11:35:48 am
You're showing your lack of knowledge of Arkansas HS football history.

Greg Washington
Jared Mcbride

Are you kidding me?

They also had leaper in the backfeild who was a perty good hand at running back.

plus they would only put 2 men into pass routes and kept 8 to block, jared did not get sacked very often.

#1 STUNNA

Quote from: arkie_3_fan on December 06, 2006, 02:57:51 pm

I'm not sure if you're talking about Warren vs Nashville in 2003 or Warren vs CAC in 2004.  In 2003, Warren probably was more talented than Nashville but in no way was Warren as talented as that 2004 CAC team.  Jesse  Gates was the real deal.  I feel like this years Warren team could beat that CAC team from 04 but Warren's 2004 team was overmatched. 

no way did cac have more talent than warren in 2004 all that college talent we had should have been just as good as 2002's team if not better, we just couldnt ever get it going in the right direction. But there were some great players on that team John durmon, ricardo kemp, daryl adams, aj avery, deonte jackson, aaron rowell all who all went on to play on a college football team

King Julius

Look in the record book Nashville is listed under three catagories for 1996, all three have since been broken but not by Warren 2001. Individual records Nashville '96 has 12, many of Washington's still stand. Warren 2001 had one, most yards passing in a game.

#1 STUNNA

whered you find the record book

arkie_3_fan

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on December 06, 2006, 04:34:53 pm
Quote from: arkie_3_fan on December 06, 2006, 02:57:51 pm

I'm not sure if you're talking about Warren vs Nashville in 2003 or Warren vs CAC in 2004.  In 2003, Warren probably was more talented than Nashville but in no way was Warren as talented as that 2004 CAC team.  Jesse  Gates was the real deal.  I feel like this years Warren team could beat that CAC team from 04 but Warren's 2004 team was overmatched. 

no way did cac have more talent than warren in 2004 all that college talent we had should have been just as good as 2002's team if not better, we just couldnt ever get it going in the right direction. But there were some great players on that team John durmon, ricardo kemp, daryl adams, aj avery, deonte jackson, aaron rowell all who all went on to play on a college football team

Come on Wes, you've got to be kidding me.  That 04 CAC team was dang good.  Just because a football player doesn't get offered a college scholarshop doesn't mean they don't have talent.  Perhaps CAC just got more out of their talent that year than Warren but in my opinion they were clearly the overall better team.  The 2004 Warren team was just inconsistent and doesn't come close to comparing to the 2002 team.  Kemp and Durmon were great players but the rest never lived up to the hype.  Avery and Adams both looked good on paper but didn't make the tough catches that have been typical of the good WR's from Warren's past (Bret, Ro, T-Rod) and present (Childs, and Gragg). 
Don't get me wrong, Warren was easily a top 4 team that year but after the CAC game I knew we'd been beat by the eventual state champs. 

#1 STUNNA

I totally agree they were talented but we had more talent then them, just say they didnt have gates and we didnt have rowell we would have beat them, there qb was one of the best i have ever seen at this level, we could win without rowell they couldnt win without gates

Big Time

You do know that CAC made it back to state the next year right? I think that it would be safe to say that CAC had plenty of talent on their 04 team.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas