• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fountain Lake vs. Ashdown - Week 10

Started by -Mark-, October 28, 2017, 09:56:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

-Mark-

For the second straight season, Fountain Lake's playoff hopes come down to the conference finale against Ashdown.

Fountain Lake earns the 4 seed with a win over the Panthers, while Ashdown is guaranteed a playoff seed no matter what.

This game will be broadcast on 92.9 KVRE FM out of Hot Springs Village and online at www.KVRE.com.

Good luck to both teams!

FBfan79

If FL wins, they need Malvern to lose.  If both win, Malvern goes correct? I know there's a slim chance of that happening but you never know.

RyanLR

Quote from: FBfan79 on October 28, 2017, 03:34:04 pm
If FL wins, they need Malvern to lose.  If both win, Malvern goes correct? I know there's a slim chance of that happening but you never know.
You're correct. But I wouldn't give Malvern much of a chance to beat Arky, and I wouldn't give Bauxite much chance to beat Nashville. The Cobras actually have a legit shot to beat Ashdown though.

SCRAPYARD

Quote from: RyanLR on October 28, 2017, 03:51:34 pm
You're correct. But I wouldn't give Malvern much of a chance to beat Arky, and I wouldn't give Bauxite much chance to beat Nashville. The Cobras actually have a legit shot to beat Ashdown though.
Yes, I believe the Cobras have a great chance

FBfan79

It will be tough for the Cobras.  Did Ashdown's QB play on defense too? If so what position? Just wondering if this helps the Cobras.  Seems Ashdown's D is pretty good.

Spurfan

quarterback use to play on defense. not anymore. ashdown defense was pretty good friday. had early chances and didnt take advantage. robinson last 14 points came with 4 minutes left in the game. pick 6 for 70 yards and 60 yard run. want be as easy for the cobras as some may think.

RyanLR

I feel like Fountain Lake is going to come out really aggressive since they know they have a playoff spot on the line. Not saying they're going to win, but they're going to play like this could be the last game of their season.

BP74

I feel Ashdown wins this one easy. Robinson was closer game til late in 4th when they scored twice. They are probably ready to hammer someone after 3 tough losses.

polksalet

FBfan79

No one is saying it will be easy for FL.  The chances of Ashdown mercy ruling FL are higher than FL even winning the game IMO.  But.... You still have to play the game.  A few costly turnovers by Ashdown and it could be close.

Spurfan

I agree you still must play. anything can happen if you dont come to play.

polksalet

Nashville would beat ashdown 1 out of 100 times.

FL would beat Nashville 1 out of 100 times.

FBfan79

October 30, 2017, 12:35:02 am #12 Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 12:46:09 am by FBfan79
Quote from: polksalet on October 29, 2017, 11:43:06 pm
Nashville would beat ashdown 1 out of 100 times.

FL would beat Nashville 1 out of 100 times.

polksalet

There's a chance, I just don't see how it could happen. The matchups are all in trashy's favor.

FBfan79

Ashdown 19
FL 7

Halftime

FL defense is holding their own but the offense can't move the ball.  Only FL score coming from a pick 6 by Ahman Johnson with 3sec left in the half.

BP74

Hearing Bishop kid left the game and was carried to hospital. Any updates on him? Hearing leg injury. Hate to hear that.

LJ06

ABC™

November 03, 2017, 09:53:09 pm #17 Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 09:55:01 pm by ABC™
Ashdown has gone to a 9th grader at starting QB.

Ashdown wins 26-7.

-Mark-

Rough game for FL, offensively, last night. Ashdown's defense was stifling and their freshman QB was very impressive. Hoping for the best regarding Bishop's injury and wishing you all a safe trip to Trumann next Friday night.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas