• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fountain Lake vs. Pottsville

Started by -Mark-, September 01, 2017, 10:22:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

-Mark-

The J.D. Plumlee era begins as the new-look Fountain Lake Cobras play host to Pottsville to open the 2017 season. Just a friendly reminder that you can catch the game with Mark Oliver and Tracy Simpson on 92.9 KVRE FM out of Hot Springs Village or online anywhere at www.KVRE.com.

Good luck to both teams tonight!

FBfan79

-Mark-

Pottsville 21
Fountain Lake 14

Halftime.

Pottsville ball to start 3rd quarter

FBfan79

Fountain Lake needs to get a few things figured out.  A few costly mistakes tonight.  I think their leading rusher from last year did not play either.  Good game Apaches.

-Mark-

Great game played by both teams. Fountain Lake dropped a few sure touchdowns and will surely work to improve quarterback/receiving timing. The passing game looked good, with a 300+ yard performance from Turner.The Cobras' star RB also did not play, but Wasson filled in well with a 100+ yard game. Pottsville's running game is certainly strong and we hope that the apparent injury to their running back is not serious and that he returns to action soon. Bright future ahead for both teams.

FBfan79

Thanks Mark.  It was weird seeing the Cobras toss it around so much, but I think Coach Plumlee has done great so far.  They came out better than I thought they would after changes on both sides of the ball.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas