• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

petition to get charleston into the 4A.

Started by purplecrush91, October 12, 2015, 12:20:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

purplecrush91

But yall are right! Charleston is the best high school team in the state. They are better then Greenwood, Bentonville,  Fayetteville, Warren, Nashville, Dardanelle, Pulaski Robinson, Pulaski Academy, Morrilton and so many other teams in this state. Charleston will win state this year and next year as well heck probably every year for the next twenty years! They are God's gift to football, heck I think they can even beat my Patriots or even the Packers because they are so stinking amazing. I regret leaving charleston to go to ozark, lol I'm done we're on to Dardanelle and real challenges for the rest of the season.

WPWells

purplecrush91

I'm done dude yall win I apologize if I made this seem like an insult to charleston, it wasnt! I was just saying that I'd love to see them play someone. But yeah yall win I'm done.

adaptedtigerfan

ArkHog#7

October 12, 2015, 01:10:29 pm #54 Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 09:28:48 am by ArkHog#7

Legend

this guy has hillbillyforlife written all over him.

ArkHog#7

October 12, 2015, 01:16:24 pm #56 Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 12:49:18 pm by ArkHog#7

purplecrush91

October 12, 2015, 01:21:53 pm #57 Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 01:25:33 pm by purplecrush91
You would say that legend! And as a matter of fact I do know hillbilly he's a high school kid that yall make fun of just because his jv squad got a big win in jv terms and just one more thing if yall are going to hang onto what if Rowland played then I'm going to throw a what if out there  it wouldnt matter if yall had him if we had our 2012 team it wouldnt be a game I seem to remember a young man named Ty Storey who's alot better then Rowland getting shut out at home 35-0 to nothing which I believe was charleston first shut out loss at home so there's a what if for ya and legend I think you need to pack your bags and leave because you're a joke of a hillbillies fan you're the reason we have a bad fan base so when it comes to you I agree full heartedly with hillbillyforlife. (Sorry for my poor punctuation)

adaptedtigerfan

That 35-0 was 22 seniors against 20 sophomores a Jr. And a senior.  That's something to hang your hat on.....  O and how does it feel to be a bridesmaid to Stuttgart?

WPWells

Congrats on your two wins since the series restarted. I bet you really hang your hat on that 2-9 record

purplecrush91

It feels great because had yall played that stuttgart team any of the last two years yall would have got beat to.

WPWells

But we didn't. How many championships do you have again?

Legend

The 2012 team is a lot better than this team so no comparrison there sorry. I will tell you just like i told hillbilly (aka you). Just because I think Ozark would get beat or we arent any good does not make me less of a fan. Look at the Booneville threads. They say the same thing and you cant tell me they arent real fans. When you grow up and get older you will realize that one day of this fantasy land of if you say bad things about the team your a bad fan... No Im a real fan and been a fan since before you were born.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on October 12, 2015, 01:28:02 pm
But we didn't. How many championships do you have again?

Don't start acting like stuttgart posters, dude.......

WPWells

He's bringing up their two wins (forgetting their nine losses)

Charleston since the series restarted:

9-2, 5 state championships, made playoffs every year

Ozark since the series restarted:

2-9, 0 state championships, one runner-up, missed playoffs at least once (don't feel like looking at all the data right now)

purplecrush91

October 12, 2015, 01:33:18 pm #65 Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 01:38:34 pm by purplecrush91
Act like it legend you give up way to easy man and once again I'm not hillbillyforlife but if you wanna believe I am then more freedom to ya. And I'm sorry 12th I forgot that winning a 3A title was as hard as winning a 4A title.

I just wanna catch you up to our last couple of champs since 2005.

(2005,2006,2007 nashville)
(2008,2009,2010 shiloh)
(2011 Pulaski academy)
(2012 stuttgart)
(2013 booneville)
(2014 warren)

I see only one team up the that ozark and the MIGHTY TIGERS would stand a chance against.

WPWells

It's not, but a 2-9 record gives you no ground to stand on. Also, ask Booneville what happened last year. 4A defending state champs fall to 3A defending state champs twice.

Legend

Im sorry and this might get me in trouble which Ive never been in trouble but your a complete idiot.... Ozark has not won a state title ever so we can say anything to their state titleS. I put the S in capital on purpose. We have been to 2 state finals games over a 20 year span. IDC if its 2-7A. A state title is a state title.

WPWells

The thing that cracks me up is I always root for Ozark except when they play Charleston

imtie

Quote from: purplecrush91 on October 12, 2015, 01:27:14 pm
It feels great because had yall played that stuttgart team any of the last two years yall would have got beat to.

Idk about that now that might be pushing it a little.

purplecrush91

Correction dumb sir you're the idiot! And I say that with every feeling I have in my heart. I never said ozark had a title I said I forgot winning a 3A title was as hard as winning a 4A title I mean do you truly think that charleston would have those titles if they played any of those teams in those years which are the same years they won theirs? No they wouldn't charleston has beaten two good teams in the title games and that's fountain lake who got smart and went to 4A and Smackover oh and Rison (Sorry guys).

WPWells

Any rebuttal for my Booneville argument?

purplecrush91

Ok yes 12th yall probably could have beaten booneville and I cheer for charleston to when they don't play ozark. Heck after the game I went over there and shook a couple of the Tiger players hands they deserved the win against ozark and look what it's done for them it made them believe again but yes I want Lamar to win just so charleston can realize they are beatable and we may not have come close the last two year but it's also safe to say we didn't have a team the last two years and the team this year ain't much better but I still cheer for them win or lose.

purplecrush91

But in all honesty I'm done 12th I'm sorry if I insulted you in anyway bro, and happy birthday.  And to the FF Moderator I'm sorry for any bad language that I have said or got started in this forum it was all for fun and other people (not 12th) took it out of hand.

macadoshis

Quote from: purplecrush91 on October 12, 2015, 01:54:40 pm
But in all honesty I'm done 12th I'm sorry if I insulted you in anyway bro, and happy birthday.  And to the FF Moderator I'm sorry for any bad language that I have said or got started in this forum it was all for fun and other people (not 12th) took it out of hand.
Unless the Mod can follow along better than the rest of us, he will be just as lost.

$aintMaximu$

Anybody going to the HUGE JV game tonight????

Legend

He will cash out just like hillbilly did and be under a new name next week.

WPWells

I'm disappointed I haven't been a Dodger Dong yet

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on October 12, 2015, 01:45:37 pm
Any rebuttal for my Booneville argument?
\

No way of knowing that so theres no need to argue it.  2014 was not the same as the 2013 team. 

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on October 12, 2015, 02:37:40 pm

I can see only positives from Dodging Dongs... 

adaptedtigerfan

I don't think the 2014 CHS team was as good as the 2013 team.

BigLion10

Legend

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on October 12, 2015, 02:42:38 pm
Quote from: 12th Man CHS on October 12, 2015, 02:37:40 pm

I can see only positives from Dodging Dongs... 

Yeah expecially if you n play against Subiaco

Paperman

Where do I sign? Just kidding! The Tigers need to stay in 3A!

Skip Baymore

Quote from: purplecrush91 on October 12, 2015, 01:04:11 pm
But yall are right! Charleston is the best high school team in the state. They are better then Greenwood, Bentonville,  Fayetteville, Warren, Nashville, Dardanelle, Pulaski Robinson, Pulaski Academy, Morrilton and so many other teams in this state. Charleston will win state this year and next year as well heck probably every year for the next twenty years! They are God's gift to football, heck I think they can even beat my Patriots or even the Packers because they are so stinking amazing. I regret leaving charleston to go to ozark, lol I'm done we're on to Dardanelle and real challenges for the rest of the season.
This is the Wal-Mart pharmacy informing you that your prescription for Valium has been filled and is ready for pick-up. 

imtie

Quote from: Skip Baymore on October 13, 2015, 12:52:34 am
Quote from: purplecrush91 on October 12, 2015, 01:04:11 pm
This is the Wal-Mart pharmacy informing you that your prescription for Valium has been filled and is ready for pick-up.

Hahaha +1!

Legend

All in favor of purplecrush91 being hillbillyforlife say I

$aintMaximu$

WPWells

fbhound

My take on moving up to 4A (the topic at hand):
   Shiloh moved up twice, low enuff enrollment to be in 2A at one point, had to play up to 3A, then moved to 4A and had great success. Wanted to play in 5A... Point: Shiloh recruited and bused in student players from the Bentonville and Rogers area and, in effect, had quality players as any 4A-5A school would. On the other hand, Charleston is not allowed to recruit and bus in player-students or have them drive in, as Shiloh did... Hmmmm
   Maybe Charleston could compete in 4A, after more thought on the subject. Just become a private church school... At least the 4-3A other 7 teams would have a chance for a conference championship. Hey, just my take on things. Bottom line, C'town could compete in 4A now and likely a top 15 team right off the bat.

Legend

Charleston have just as much sucess in the 4-4a as the 4-3a

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: fbhound on October 13, 2015, 08:38:24 am
   Shiloh moved up twice, low enuff enrollment to be in 2A at one point, had to play up to 3A, then moved to 4A and had great success. Wanted to play in 5A... Point: Shiloh recruited and bused in student players from the Bentonville and Rogers area and, in effect, had quality players as any 4A-5A school would. On the other hand, Charleston is not allowed to recruit and bus in player-students or have them drive in, as Shiloh did... Hmmmm
   Maybe Charleston could compete in 4A, after more thought on the subject. Just become a private church school... At least the 4-3A other 7 teams would have a chance for a conference championship. Hey, just my take on things. Bottom line, C'town could compete in 4A now and likely a top 15 team right off the bat.

This post if fairly accurate with one exception... Shiloh uses a helicopter to fly football students in outside of Springdale... They stopped using buses in the late 90's..... Other than that spot on....

We Are Shiloh

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on October 13, 2015, 12:58:26 pm
Quote from: fbhound on October 13, 2015, 08:38:24 am

This post if fairly accurate with one exception... Shiloh uses a helicopter to fly football students in outside of Springdale... They stopped using buses in the late 90's..... Other than that spot on....

I can substantiate this information.  It's true gang.  Using the bus to get the top athletes of Bentonville, Rogers, Fayetteville, Tulsa OK, and Kansas City KS into Shiloh doesn't work these days.  It's laughable actually.  Pastor Ronnie only uses the Golden Copter of Salvation on Sundays to get to the multiple locations for his preaching.

8)

We Are Shiloh

Legend

They bought all the news choppers that use to go to the hs football games on Friday Night Lights and just went to Shiloh since thats the only place they went to anyways.

beach bum

October 13, 2015, 03:27:32 pm #95 Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 03:29:08 pm by beach bum
If we were in the old 1A through 5A Charleston  would be a 2A school. There are only about 15 schools in 3A with less enrollment. Why would they play in 4A. Charleston is one of the best pound for pound programs in the state Mr. HILLBILLYFORLIFE

RTF

Chuck will get the benefit of being a Ft.Smith suburb ( 95% of the people that do work and live in Charleston work in Ft.Smith) so they will get kids from there and Greenwood from time to time, but they don't have the numbers to move up in class, so in otherwords this thread is pointless......

Legend

Im glad im not the only one who shares my point of view on this

RTF

Quote from: beach bum on October 13, 2015, 03:27:32 pm
If we were in the old 1A through 5A Charleston  would be a 2A school. There are only about 15 schools in 3A with less enrollment. Why would they play in 4A. Charleston is one of the best pound for pound programs in the state Mr. HILLBILLYFORLIFE
[/quote\]

"pound for pound"LOL no 5a-7a would have something to say for that

beach bum

October 13, 2015, 04:09:57 pm #99 Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 04:14:41 pm by beach bum
Do you even know what that means? Duh, Greenwood is the most efficient program in the state along with Junction City. We are talking about most efficient programs. So yes, I stand by its one of the top 5 most efficient programs in the state. You're in denial if you don't admit that. And when did being a "bedroom" community to a larger town become an unfair advantage?  Just sounds like an excuse. I have no reason to like or dislike Charleston. I am just stating the obvious about them and you just sound jealous your neighboring schools can't even sniff them. You obviously don't know the meaning of pound for pound. Of course, they can't compete with the best big schools but that's why we have classifications.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas