• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

petition to get charleston into the 4A.

Started by purplecrush91, October 12, 2015, 12:20:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

purplecrush91

I'd love to see how dem chuckytown tiggers would do in 4A what about yall.

Proud Buckaroo

purplecrush91

Tiger lol I'm just poking fun I'm trying to get charleston into 4A ball so they can actually more then just Smackover as competition.

Proud Buckaroo

purplecrush91

Well we held them to less points then anyone else this year. And when I meant Smackover was competition I meant last year charleston would and probably will beat yall again. But anyways teams like Dardanelle, Pulaski robinson, nashville, warren, dollarway, stuttgart, and MANY others.

WPWells

I'm confused as to what this guy doesn't understand about "Our quarterback was out against Ozark"

purplecrush91

I'm confused as to how you think one man makes a team

purplecrush91

And besides this has nothing to do with ozark it has to do with that joke of a conference you're team plays in. Oh and one more thing you could have a whole roster of Jackson Rowlands and I guarantee that charleston still would not beat any of the teams in 4A I listed above.

purplecrush91

And just to finish yall are getting two new teams in your conference next year when Lavaca moves down to 2A and Booneville moves back up to 4A so maybe just MAYBE yall will get two teams in that will give charleston a fight.

TheTruth2010

TheTruth2010

Quote from: purplecrush91 on October 12, 2015, 12:41:00 am
I'm confused as to how you think one man makes a team
Actually, I would think not having your starting quarter back would make a HUGE difference. What would Greenbay be without Rodgers? What would New England be without Brady? I really believe that Rowland being out had a lot to do with them only putting up 7.

Lineman

Quote from: purplecrush91 on October 12, 2015, 12:53:07 am
And just to finish yall are getting two new teams in your conference next year when Lavaca moves down to 2A and Booneville moves back up to 4A so maybe just MAYBE yall will get two teams in that will give charleston a fight.
I can't believe I wasted my time reading this thread or even adding to it, but you really should stop and think before you post. Charleston gets three, not two, new teams in conference play the next cycle. We can't control who we play in conference. If we did move to 4A, even though we are one of the smaller 3A schools, the only time we would face most of the teams you listed earlier would be the playoffs, not regular season. Good day, sir. One more thing, your trolling skills could use a little work.

Clara Allen

Lordy...
Sorry, I find this so amusing.   
I've never been one to defend Charleston much at all, but I think he's saying you guys need to be considered a private school and play up like Union or Subi.
Hmmm. At least this one is not accusing you of recruiting football players from County Line....

BigLion10

adaptedtigerfan

Haha this guy needs to go back to trolling school.  😂😂. Hit me up when you want some classes. 

nastynice

October 12, 2015, 05:19:29 am #15 Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 05:23:11 am by nastynice
Looks like Hillbilly4life is back with us again! Maybe you should get a petition going to get  Ozark moved down to 3a.

Clara Allen

BigLion10

Hillbillyforlife was funner than this guy

Headhunter15

AAA is not going to look at a FF forums to align conferences next year. Sorry  ;D

adaptedtigerfan

Quote from: Headhunter15 on October 12, 2015, 06:18:07 am
AAA is not going to look at a FF forums to align conferences next year. Sorry  ;D

You are right there.  They will prob put a 3A teams in a hat and then start drawing.  If they are within 150 miles of each other then they qualify to be in the same conf.

AlumniLights

what a tool of a thread. Sheesh.  ::)

Lets petition to get Ozark down to 3A where they wont compete any better than they do in 4A.

Where GR sprit when you need him...so you can get on his level!  8)

Jimbo Morphis

adaptedtigerfan

macadoshis

Does your home room teacher know you're on Fearless?  Don't want you to get detention.  Now get off your phone And get back to class.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: macadoshis on October 12, 2015, 08:24:07 am
Does your home room teacher know you're on Fearless?  Don't want you to get detention.  Now get off your phone And get back to class.
I bet it's one of those free Obama phones.

macadoshis

Quote from: Oldman on October 12, 2015, 08:29:51 am
Quote from: macadoshis on October 12, 2015, 08:24:07 am
I bet it's one of those free Obama phones.
Its obviously English class he's skipping in order to post.  Not a great idea.  It takes me a few minutes to decipher exactly what I'm reading. 

imtie

WPWells

Naw he just says punctuation doesn't matter

macadoshis

It kind of matters a lot if you can't make out what is being said.  Not that it would matter if you could.

adaptedtigerfan

It matters a lot especially if you are helping your Uncle Jack off a horse.

Headhunter15

Let's get a petition for a 64 team all classification playoffs.
Rules-
•lower seed gets home field
•Fouke gets their refs no matter where the game is
•Charlestown and Lamar have to play each round
•#smackover gets unlimited water breaks to keep those cramps under control 8)
•ecs gets a 14 point head start
•#glen rose gets 12 men

Now this is golden  8) #PetitionThis

macadoshis

Quote from: Headhunter15 on October 12, 2015, 08:55:06 am
Rules-
•#glen rose gets 12 men

+1

WPWells

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on October 12, 2015, 08:10:55 am
He is a kid, oldman

I'm far from a kid. I've had to grow up a lot faster than most people my age. Married at 19. I have been working since I was 16 when I was done with school. First child when I was 21. Second child when I was 22. I work hard for everything I have.

adaptedtigerfan

Slap...  You can't say stuff like that on here due to the fact that AAA might take you serious.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Oldman on October 12, 2015, 08:10:23 am
Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 12, 2015, 12:21:04 am
What is a Tigger?
thought you had kids?

I know who Tigger is. I was just messing with the dude for saying "The charleston tiggers." lol.

Longfellow

YC

WHO DONE IT??...WHO DONE IT??...First it was Hillbillyforlife and now its purplecrush91...WHO DONE IT??..who tapped the Ft. Smith water supply into the Ozark lines??

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: Headhunter15 on October 12, 2015, 08:55:06 am
Rules-
•#glen rose gets 12 men

I would suggest a pickle sickle stand on the sideline for the buckaroos cramps.  BF and PB would be glad to run it.   

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: purplecrush91 on October 12, 2015, 12:20:05 am
I'd love to see how dem chuckytown tiggers would do in 4A what about yall.

I am all for this under 2 conditions -

1.  Ozark JV moves up to 7A
2.  Hillbillyforlife runs for President   

Legend

I think Charelston would do better in 4A than Ozark would. Maybe they should switch classes for a cycle

MICHAELSPAPPY

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on October 12, 2015, 12:31:26 am
I'm confused as to what this guy doesn't understand about "Our quarterback was out against Ozark"

Games don't count if you have injuries?

WPWells

Quote from: MICHAELSPAPPY on October 12, 2015, 11:18:02 am
Quote from: 12th Man CHS on October 12, 2015, 12:31:26 am

Games don't count if you have injuries?

They absolutely do. He's saying if we played again then Ozark would win, and my point was that if we played again then Charleston would win bigger because we have our starting quarterback.

macadoshis

Ozark better be glad Rowland wasn't playing. That's the only reason it was as close as it was .

bigcat72

If Ozark got a few lucky breaks, they might finish 4th or 5th in the 4-3a this year.

Legend

Is this if Ozark switched with Charleston or with Charleston in the same conference. 2nd w/o and 3rd with imo

WPWells

I agree, Legend. Charleston and Lamar are better than Ozark, but no one else in the conference is.

Legend

If Charleston would have had their qb it would have been same outcome as the Pottsville game.

purplecrush91

The fact that yall made this out to be an insult to charleston makes yall as dumb as you each seem I wasn't trashing charleston I was trashing that joke they call a conference if you don't wanna move them to 4A move them to Smackover conference if ozark could travel an hour and a half or more each week then charleston can to since they are so much better and lol switch ozark and charleston ozark would finish 2nd because they would lose to Lamar and charleston would finish fourth because we all know they would  have little chance against pottsville and next to no chance against Dardanelle and Pulaski robinson

adaptedtigerfan

Where were you the last 2 years?  Why you wanna talk now?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas