• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prescott @ Glen Rose

Started by strongandsteady, October 10, 2015, 10:15:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

quicksand

Quote from: SR30 on October 11, 2015, 07:26:18 pm
I'm not on the field with him so I can't attest to what is said on the sidelines.
Deaf?
I have know him since high school
Where were you at last year?

Sick Dog

in the play offs!! Where were you?

Headhunter15

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Glen rose sprit on October 11, 2015, 03:26:36 pm
Quote from: KOJACK on October 11, 2015, 01:55:11 pm
Quote from: SR30 on October 11, 2015, 11:28:26 am
What I honestly don't understand is why does it matter to any of you what kehner does. Do you have a kid playing for him, do you pay taxes to the school? Do you have any family playing for him? If you can answer yes then you have every right to voice your concern if not I go back to what I tell my kids... worry about yourself! My child has improved dramatically in the short 3 months he has been there and not once has he complained about kehner.. again worry about yourself and you will be a much happier person.
Are you at all concerned about the future of our society? With leaders like him(and obumma) our future is bleak to say the least.

He turns boys in to "find a way" men. 
One two three........... GOML
maybe he should teach them spelling.

beach bum

Quote from: Oldman on October 11, 2015, 08:56:18 pm
What I honestly don't understand is why does it matter to any of you what kehner does. Do you have a kid playing for him, do you pay taxes to the school? Do you have any family playing for him? If you can answer yes then you have every right to voice your concern if not I go back to what I tell my kids... worry about yourself! My child has improved dramatically in the short 3 months he has been there and not once has he complained about kehner.. again worry about yourself and you will be a much happier person.
Are you at all concerned about the future of our society? With leaders like him(and obumma) our future is bleak to say the least.

;D

Glen rose sprit

Quote from: Oldman on October 11, 2015, 08:56:18 pm

I believe he is a science teacher by trade.
One two three..........GOML

WPWells

So was the guy in Breaking Bad.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on October 12, 2015, 12:12:19 am
So was the guy in Breaking Bad.

He would have to be a chemistry guy for that. lol.

SuperTurfMonkey

Quote from: Longfellow on October 11, 2015, 11:19:36 am
Over/Under: 5 players verbally assaulted by Kehner Friday. I'll take the over
Way over

SuperTurfMonkey

I'm not on the field with him so I can't attest to what is said on the sidelines. He is a very intense coach and gets fired up. I have know him since high school and I can assure you this about him. If I had any reservations about kehner my son would not play for him.
He is exactly what everyone on here says....had family play for him and have heard it myself.

SR30

Oh less I forget I'm probably older than most of you here. We played old school ball.. if coach Alpe or coach clem didn't yell at you at least 10 times a day then something was wrong. I forgot today's society wants cute and cuddly football where it's ok to get a participation trophy..you think nick Saban doesn't yell at his players.. what about the coach from Florida who ripped his player. You think momma was on the phone the next day to the coach? Pssshhh.. this is why arkansas is soft in football..talk bad to little Johnnie and omgeeez your a bad bad man..go to texas like we did this summer and listen to a youth league coach. I'll put money that u won't come back and complain again..smh

SuperTurfMonkey

Quote from: SR30 on October 12, 2015, 01:52:57 am
Oh less I forget I'm probably older than most of you here. We played old school ball.. if coach Alpe or coach clem didn't yell at you at least 10 times a day then something was wrong. I forgot today's society wants cute and cuddly football where it's ok to get a participation trophy..you think nick Saban doesn't yell at his players.. what about the coach from Florida who ripped his player. You think momma was on the phone the next day to the coach? Pssshhh.. this is why arkansas is soft in football..talk bad to little Johnnie and omgeeez your a bad bad man..go to texas like we did this summer and listen to a youth league coach. I'll put money that u won't come back and complain again..smh
I don't think anyone cares what he says to his team...it's what is said to the kids of the other team. .smh  :-\

SuperTurfMonkey

By the way Prescott by 21 over Glen Blows 😀

beaverfan007

Glen rose will be ready to play this game is for potential  5-3a conference championship

KOJACK

Quote from: beaverfan007 on October 12, 2015, 08:49:40 am
Glen rose will be ready to play this game is for potential  5-3a conference championship
They better be cause from what I hear there are a bunch of hacked off Wolves about some gr bs

Proud Buckaroo

Glen Rose people talking trash on Twitter? No, never.

SR30

beaverfan007

adaptedtigerfan

If I was a coach @ Prescott and could score 70 on GR I would for sure do it.   

Anyway
Prescott 56
The Beavs 28

And finally we won't have to hear about the Beavs are "fur real"

SR30

Lol not talking trash but if the Beavers win there sure will be alot of crow circling around.. I know my son will take care of his business Thursday night. Sr
High will on friday

KOJACK

Quote from: SR30 on October 12, 2015, 12:54:23 pm
Lol not talking trash but if the Beavers win there sure will be alot of crow circling around.. I know my son will take care of his business Thursday night. Sr
High will on friday
Your son may take care of business but y'all are leaving here thursday night with an L

adaptedtigerfan

Welcome SR30 you have officially taken the spot of DeeGoldie.  Always gotta be one of ya down there.  Sure isn't as much fun without her here to take up for the coaches.

Sick Dog

Quote from: KOJACK on October 12, 2015, 12:56:04 pm
Quote from: SR30 on October 12, 2015, 12:54:23 pm
High will on friday
Your son may take care of business but y'all are leaving here thursday night with an L
but you cant bring your GR officiating crew with you on Thurs night so that may be a problem. How many years have they lettered for GR?

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on October 12, 2015, 12:57:51 pm
Welcome SR30 you have officially taken the spot of DeeGoldie.  Always gotta be one of ya down there.  Sure isn't as much fun without her here to take up for the coaches.

I don't think she really "took up" for him. She was actually honest about some of the things he said.

SR30

Hey nobody said I was taking up for him
He's a grown man and can do that. All I'm saying is it accomplishes nothing by calling people out. I mean it's the internet, what good does it do. Kehner does talk trash and is ultimately responsible for his actions. All I'm saying is my son is a better player now physically and mentally with no complaints.

Bagheera

I've personally seen and heard Kehner talk trash to opposing players and heard numerous negative stories regarding his character.  That being said he knows how to get it done.  You cant argue with the success he has had.  Coaches all have their own philosophies.  Its all about what is more important to each individual.  With Kehner its all about the win no matter how it looks to the outside world. He is an intense guy that loves what he does.  I bet hes looking at these posts right now laughing and could care less what anyone thinks about him.  Point is he may have his flaws, but he owns it.  He's never going to pretend to be something he's not.  With a record of 68-26 and two state runner ups I wouldn't change much either.  To each his own.

SR30

Bageera I can guarantee kehner hadn't look at a FF board ever lol..oh and I responded to you post on the 2A board

WPWells

His son posted on here 😂😂

RowdyReputation40

Prescott better be ready for A LOT of penalties

HorseFeathers

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on October 11, 2015, 07:56:14 am
He has conveniently forgotten that in order for GR to beat us that year it took a one-legged Ty Storey and a blown coverage by a sophomore corner and EVEN THEN we almost won

Excuses...they're like rears...everyone has one

HeadBussa08

Prescott slows down the GR running game and GR probably won't stop Prescott once friday.
Prescott 65-21.
Wont matter how many penalties the malvern officiating crew throws, how they spot the ball a yard and half off every play, or how many times kehner insults our players. Heard Magnet Cove is playing their game thursday to be there to support the wolves, they will never forget lol

RowdyReputation40

Quote from: HeadBussa08 on October 12, 2015, 07:46:26 pm
Prescott slows down the GR running game and GR probably won't stop Prescott once friday.
Prescott 65-21.
Wont matter how many penalties the malvern officiating crew throws, how they spot the ball a yard and half off every play, or how many times kehner insults our players. Heard Magnet Cove is playing their game thursday to be there to support the wolves, they will never forget lol
+1 to everything you just said

Beaver Fever

Everything that has been said is true, I've heard and watched it for years.  It would be deniable if it was one incident or one person saying something but it's not.  What has to happen before they do something!

Paperman

Should be a heck of a game! But I think the curlywolves are gonna win

beaverfan007

If coach Kenner talks trash he does cuz he has a grudge against Prescott you people on here down grade him  and his staff enough the players may not like him all the time but they  play there rear off for him and he him and his staff have made changes from last year to this  year and there eyeing a conference championship. .and then the ultimate goal of a state championship. ..he is one of the most feared coaches in the state and on Friday night I hate to be Prescott cause the GLEN  ROSE TEAM is gonna GATA!!!

Carljung

Quote from: beaverfan007 on October 12, 2015, 08:48:34 pm
If coach Kenner talks trash he does cuz he has a grudge against Prescott you people on here down grade him  and his staff enough the players may not like him all the time but they  play there rear off for him and he him and his staff have made changes from last year to this  year and there eyeing a conference championship. .and then the ultimate goal of a state championship. ..he is one of the most feared coaches in the state and on Friday night I hate to be Prescott cause the GLEN  ROSE TEAM is gonna GATA!!!
As I can see he taught you well...smh

Glen rose sprit

October 12, 2015, 09:46:06 pm #86 Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 09:50:31 pm by Glen rose sprit
Hello, 
  To sum all this nonsense on this board: If anyone has the fortitude. Coach will gladly meet up sometime and talk this out over a bottle Mountain Dew with a side of a snickers bar, but please remember If he feels you cross the line.  Look up gravel pit JJs  truck stop. 

One two three......... GOML(GATA)

WPWells

Glen rose sprit

Quote from: SR30 on October 12, 2015, 02:55:38 pm
Bageera I can guarantee kehner hadn't look at a FF board ever lol..oh and I responded to you post on the 2A board

Ledgen states he quit reading them boards back in 1987.
One two three.........GOML

Sick Dog

ok I gotta to know What does GAML or whatever that is stand for? GATA we all know that was Coach Petrino slogan while at Arkansas and he did just that until the motorcycle incident. LOL! or is it GR people just cant spell that have to use acronyms???

Proud Buckaroo

Sick Dog

Thanks, Proud!! No thanks to GOML or whatever. We don't strive to be like GR (use cheating officials, curse kids, bully kids, push officials when they do make a call against us, and get runner ups. etc)

beaverfan007

Y'all just jealous cause he's a better  coach than bc what y'all have

Proud Buckaroo

Definitely not jealous of your lack of English.

beach bum

October 12, 2015, 10:36:06 pm #94 Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 10:52:25 pm by beach bum
Quote from: beaverfan007 on October 12, 2015, 10:17:09 pm
Y'all just jealous cause he's a better  coach than bc what y'all have

Umm no he is not.... My old coach will finish with over 200 wins and counting depending on how long he wants to stay all while not having a single DI signing until this year with the current tight end and very few DII signings even throughout his tenure, so again ummmm no he isn't. Plus, he actually won those games with class.

SR30

You gotta love how the officials always get thrown in the mix

HeadBussa08

Quote from: beaverfan007 on October 12, 2015, 08:48:34 pm
correction.......one of the most embarrassing coaches in the state. Lets not forget him and the GR team embarrassed not only the entire GR community but 3a football in general with the cheap show they put on against Charleston in the finals. I remember plenty of beaver fans being embarrassed for the program after the way they acted.

CURLEYWOLF24

FWIW,

PRESCOTT (7) at Glen Rose: These teams have split the past four meetings. Prescott likes to use its screen game to isolate its athletes in space. The Curley Wolves average 567 yards and 51 ppg in league play. All-state senior QB Trevor Pipkin has completed 153 of 210 passes (73 percent) this season for 1,888 yards and 16 TDs with three interceptions. Junior RB Carlos Vanhook (590 yards, 11 TDs) gains 10.9 yards per carry. Sophomore receiver KaDarius Pearson leads Prescott with 43 catches for 571 yards and two scores. All-league senior receiver Brandon Walker has caught a team-high five TD passes. Glen Rose piling up 548 yards and 53 ppg against conference opponents, running the ball 69 percent of the time. Senior RB Jordan Johnson paces the Beavers this year with 126 carries for 1,159 yards and 15 TDs.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Glen rose sprit on October 12, 2015, 09:52:34 pm
Quote from: SR30 on October 12, 2015, 02:55:38 pm

Ledgen states he quit reading them boards back in 1987.
One two three.........GOML
who is ledgen?

Sick Dog

Quote from: SR30 on October 12, 2015, 10:38:45 pm
You gotta love how the officials always get thrown in the mix
Yeah Im sure you do when your from GR!! Hey man the officials are GOML with GR!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas