• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hoxie at Osceola

Started by Paperman, October 10, 2015, 08:18:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Paperman

Who will win this one? Winner stays in the race for a top three seed!

bootlegger

it depends on which osceola team shows up but they will have to bring their a game to stay with hoxie.i think hoxie wins this one 35 to 20

Paperman

Quote from: bootlegger on October 10, 2015, 08:45:30 am
it depends on which osceola team shows up but they will have to bring their a game to stay with hoxie.i think hoxie wins this one 35 to 20
Scoring enough to win is my concern with Osceola! The Mustangs loss last night was their first to a decent team! The Colts can score with the best of them but the defense is still suspect and I think vulnerable to the pass. osceola has done a decent job against Inez-dimensional opponents for the most part but passing teams can hurt them!

redandgray

Coltfan2005

Hoxie, cause osceola's defense can not stop them.

ISU7

October 10, 2015, 07:00:50 pm #5 Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 07:21:24 pm by ISU7
Quote from: Paperman on October 10, 2015, 09:51:52 am
Quote from: bootlegger on October 10, 2015, 08:45:30 am
Scoring enough to win is my concern with Osceola! The Mustangs loss last night was their first to a decent team! The Colts can score with the best of them but the defense is still suspect and I think vulnerable to the pass. osceola has done a decent job against Inez-dimensional opponents for the most part but passing teams can hurt them!
Anytime you let the qb  run around for 8 seconds any defense will be suspect to the pass. Hoxie qb is a play maker he will be tough to defend for the NOLES.  Hoxie by 12

Longfellow

I've been surprised by both teams this year. I had Osceola winning the conference and making the quarters. I had Hoxie finishing fourth and losing in the first round. Hoxie is playing pretty good football. They ran the ball 70 times Friday. If they control the ball like that, they'll be tough to stop

Paperman

Hoxie played well! They beat Cedar Ridge which has really turned some heads around here! It is hard to take much away from a game where the losing team ran 86 plays to the victors 30! It is obvious the Mustangs aren't the best defense in the 3A-3! The Seminoles have really struggled but played much better against Manila! I know Hoxie is more talented than most teams in this conference but they gave up 16 yards per play to the Colts! It just makes it harder to handicap! I think it might be a good game this week!

ISU7

This thread is about Hoxie vs Osceola.  Why keep mentioning the Colts, they already defeated Hoxie, Manila is next for the Crest.

Paperman

Because they are worth mentioning!

ISU7

bootlegger

Quote from: ISU7 on October 11, 2015, 08:18:22 am
Quote from: Paperman on October 10, 2015, 11:06:35 pm
Lol you're funny.... ;D ;D 8)
they are worth mentioning because of their history in this conference.everyone seems to focus on beating them just so they can say they beat rivercrest.

ISU7

Quote from: bootlegger on October 11, 2015, 06:51:08 pm
Quote from: ISU7 on October 11, 2015, 08:18:22 am
Quote from: Paperman on October 10, 2015, 11:06:35 pm
Lol you're funny.... ;D ;D 8)
they are worth mentioning because of their history in this conference.everyone seems to focus on beating them just so they can say they beat rivercrest.
Exactly, that seems to be every team they play. .

Paperman

My pick Osceola 29, Hoxie 27! I hope for a good game!

Proud Buckaroo

Paperman. Check your PMs.

Coltfan2005

Quote from: Paperman on October 12, 2015, 10:57:50 pm
My pick Osceola 29, Hoxie 27! I hope for a good game!

add 21 to Hoxie's score, you would be closer. No way Osceola allows Corning to score 28 and holds Hoxie to under 48.

Paperman

Don!t get caught comparison shopping coltfan! Just my gut feeling is you are wrong😷 we will find out soon enough!

Coltfan2005

No comparison shopping here. Looking at the exact same defense.

Paperman

Very well my friend! Don't go to sleep watching the Colts roll Manila!

ASU123

If Hoxie's defense shows up to play, I'm taking Hoxie 48-14.
If Hoxie's defense doesn't show up, I'm still taking Hoxie, but a lot closer, 48-35.
I have full faith in the coaches to get the defense worked out, especially after last weeks game.

redandgray

Osceola is a weird team to get your head around.  From what I've seen though, I'll take Hoxie 35-14.  I think Hoxie wins regardless of score.

Coltfan2005

Quote from: redandgray on October 15, 2015, 01:32:22 pm
Osceola is a weird team to get your head around.  From what I've seen though, I'll take Hoxie 35-14.  I think Hoxie wins regardless of score.

?

redandgray

Coltfan2005

If the score is osceola 21-Hoxie 20.....then how could Hoxie win regardless of the score? ;D

redandgray

redandgray

Not sure what you're reading.

mtindian42

Hoxie rolls in this one... 48-13

Paperman

I think my friend Coltfan2005 means whether it is a 1 point win or by 50, he thinks the Mustangs will out score the Seminoles! He thinks it is a Hoxie win tomorrow night!

redandgray

For some reason he thought I picked a score of Osc 21 Hox 20 but I picked Hoxie to win 35-14. No matter the score I think Hoxie wins. But...you never know...that's why they play the games. I've sure seen some crazy stuff happen

OB11

Quote from: redandgray on October 16, 2015, 05:37:20 am
For some reason he thought I picked a score of Osc 21 Hox 20 but I picked Hoxie to win 35-14. No matter the score I think Hoxie wins. But...you never know...that's why they play the games. I've sure seen some crazy stuff happen

ColtFan was giving you a hard time because you said "No matter the score I think Hoxie wins".  He was saying if Osceola scores more than Hoxie, obviously the score matters.  At least I think that's what he meant. haha

redandgray

Quote from: OliverBoy11 on October 16, 2015, 09:43:55 am

ColtFan was giving you a hard time because you said "No matter the score I think Hoxie wins".  He was saying if Osceola scores more than Hoxie, obviously the score matters.  At least I think that's what he meant. haha

Oh, ok...I see that now.  Geez.  Brain isn't working today....needs more coffee...and coffee! Hahaha. 

WPWells

I'm going with the Noles tonight in an upset.

Coltfan2005

:)

Proud Buckaroo

I'm going with Seminoles with an upset..

redandgray

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on October 16, 2015, 12:31:44 pm

Yes, I see that....mercy!  I'm telling you...my brain was functioning on low this morning.  Hahaha.

:)

ISU7

Hoxie 21 Osceola 14 Half. .Hoxie qb looks like J Manziel and throws a 30yd td across the field with 6 secs left before halftime.

catbearfan1

These refs are terrible. Pitiful. Cheaters.

catbearfan1

These refs have to be getting paid off. I've never watched such a biased officiating crew in my life. Triple A needs to write these guys up

catbearfan1

Hoxie QB was tackled and "fumbled"  after he was down and Osceola recovered it and ran it for a touchdown. All of Hoxie thought the play was over. Osceola 28 Hoxie 21. Refs are cheaters

catbearfan1

Next play, Osceola player hit a Hoxie player after the play but Hoxie gets the personal foul. Missed call.

catbearfan1

October 16, 2015, 09:13:15 pm #40 Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 09:31:28 pm by catbearfan1
Next play for a 50 yard bomb, Osceola Clearly  pass interfered but there was no call. Terrible refs. I can't make this stuff up

catbearfan1

Wow, not joke. Hoxie RB just ran for a 40 yard run but there was a late flag for holding. Bringing it back..

catbearfan1

It's been like this all game.

catbearfan1

Okay, so Hoxie scored to tie it up.. On the kickoff Osceola fumbled it and the ref was pointing for Hoxie turnover. All of the refs then got together and overturned to calm saying the returners knee was down. Terrible

catbearfan1

4 plays later. The ball carrier for Osceola gets nailed and the ball flies 15 yards into the air. 6 green jerseys were there and one purple Jersey. The ref immediately starts pointing toward Osceola direction. No joke,  A Hoxie defender comes running out of the pile with the ball and jumping. Cray call. Literally, the worst game ever

catbearfan1

I can not tell you how many times Hoxie  has tackled Osceola in the backfield but the ref gives them 2 yards. Crazy stuff

catbearfan1

Game is going into overtime. 28-28

catbearfan1

I don't think the clock guy knows that he's not suppose to be running a clock for overtime. I could be wrong g but I don't think I am

catbearfan1

Hoxie wins in overtime despite some horrible officiating

catbearfan1

October 16, 2015, 10:01:47 pm #49 Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 10:09:27 pm by catbearfan1
I do want to say this though. Osceola's fans and coaches were very great after and during the game.  Tonight's officiating should not reflect the Osceola fans. These refs were just bad.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas