• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fordyce at Smackover

Started by imtie, October 09, 2015, 10:50:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

imtie

With all the big games this week this is one of the biggest alone with Lamar at chuck what's your thoughts?

Hawgeye

I doubt it's even close. Smackover should roll again.

Proud Buckaroo

Smackover 42. Fordyce 7.

Fordyce scores on second string.

HorseFeathers

Proud Buckaroo

Our second team defense is holding onto the shutouts. Regardless of it being an easy win. I am still proud of both the starters and the backups for their last four shutouts since starting. 0-2.

Hawgeye

benchwarmer99

If you think smackover 42 and fordyce 7 you are very wrong. Fordyce 34 smackover 27

Proud Buckaroo

If fordyce can hold Smackover to just 27 points..... no, I don't think that will happen. Smackover is much better than last year. I believe.

Jimbo Morphis

Fordyce aint drew central or lake village-Eudora. no shut out here. Fordyce shocks the much talented poorly coached bucks 42-40.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Oldman on October 10, 2015, 06:46:47 am
Fordyce aint drew central or lake village-Eudora. no shut out here. Fordyce shocks the much talented poorly coached bucks 42-40.

Is this one of your jokes? Lol. I can never tell.

LilBeastBIL

Well 165 1st half penalty points for Smackover  isnt unacceptable.  That has to be fixed fast it won't hurt against these last couple of teams but it will bite us in the next few weeks if not fixed. But back to Fordyce, 28 7 smackover. Gates limited to 65 yrds or less

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 10, 2015, 06:53:23 am

No, he not"s kidding and although Smackover wins this one convincingly.......part of his comments carry some merit.

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 10, 2015, 04:30:55 am
If fordyce can hold Smackover to just 27 points..... no, I don't think that will happen. Smackover is much better than last year. I believe.

I made the comment last year..... that this years team would be better than last years, I must have pisssssed off every seniors  brother,sister,aunt,uncle,cousin, inlaws,outlaws, step parents, girl friends, moms, dads, grand parents, great grand parents, great great grand parents............I have recieved death threats and hate mail every since..................but suddenly, they have gone silent.

Proud Buckaroo

October 10, 2015, 10:01:09 am #13 Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 10:06:56 am by Proud Buckaroo
I fully believe that Smackover is much better than last year. Overall. We are a very talented team. Even the backups show potential.

adaptedtigerfan

If this Smackover team is better than last year they will mercy rule thru every game this year.

Proud Buckaroo

I will say we are missing one key player. Elmo. But, Jordan is starting to pick up where Elmo left off. With some help from the other kids.

imtie

Ad as a overall unit I believe we might be, the defense is steller but offense is having trouble with flags, 165 yards first half? Coaching IMO but if we kill that the defense will pull use thro for sure. I don't believe a we will have a shutout this year, gates is to good. smack 42 fordyce 20

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: LilBeastBIL on October 10, 2015, 08:22:44 am
Well 165 1st half penalty points for Smackover  isnt unacceptable.  That has to be fixed fast it won't hurt against these last couple of teams but it will bite us in the next few weeks if not fixed. But back to Fordyce, 28 7 smackover. Gates limited to 65 yrds or less

So far this year... Or in one game??

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: imtie on October 10, 2015, 10:16:28 am
Ad as a overall unit I believe we might be, the defense is steller but offense is having trouble with flags, 165 yards first half? Coaching IMO but if we kill that the defense will pull use thro for sure. I don't believe a we will have a shutout this year, gates is to good. smack 42 fordyce 20

I'll have to back and look. But, last year. I think we held Gates well for the most part.

imtie

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 10, 2015, 10:18:34 am
Quote from: imtie on October 10, 2015, 10:16:28 am

I'll have to back and look. But, last year. I think we held Gates well for the most part.

One thing about it I would love to be wrong and I believe we did, our defense has impressed me.

benchwarmer99

Fordyce is 10 times a better team than last year. We have multiple threats in the backfield. And better than last year? Your qb is no where close to Logan Clark, and your line is no where close to last years. Y'all graduated 5 seniors upfront. And you lost elmo. There is no way your better than last years team. I still Beleive y'all have a very good chance to win state, but saying this team is better than last years team is wrong.

benchwarmer99

What makes you believe  you will beat fordyce by 30? I know comparing scores don't matter, but this is the fordyce team who beat rison who beat junction who beat y'all... It's not gonna be as easy as you think down there in smackover next week.

Proud Buckaroo

When have you saw Smackover play this year? We are going into week 7 now. Smackover is much better than last year.

What makes fordyce 10 times better this year?

Proud Buckaroo

October 10, 2015, 11:20:24 am #23 Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 11:25:36 am by Proud Buckaroo
If you can't compare scores. Why even do it?

You beat Rison... Barely.
Rison beat Junction.. Barely.
Junction beat Smackover.. Barely.

Because I see the potential this team has. This team lost some quality kids last year. But have picked up several more talented kids. Rucks, lowery, Williams, White, Edwards( has gotten much better and stronger this year) and a handle more. We lost our line. Yes, but it's now week 7. Smackover's "little line", as they were referred to in the offseason, are quicker. Yes, Beau is not as good as Logan. But we have so many more offensive weapons who can run the ball down your throat. That we don't have to pass much. Beau has a good arm, and I have witnessed him throw some really good passes. We still have Jordan jones. We have Corbin lee to add to the threat of Jordan jones.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 10, 2015, 11:20:24 am
If you can compare scores. Why even do it?

You beat Rison... Barely.
Rison beat Junction.. Barely.
Junction beat Smackover.. Barely.

Because I see the potential this team has. This team lost some quality kids last year. But have picked up several more talented kids. Rucks, lowery, Williams, White, Edwards( has gotten much better and stronger this year) and a handle more. We lost our line. Yes, but it's now week 7. Smackover's "little line", as they were referred to in the offseason, are quicker. Yes, Beau is not as good as Logan. But we have so many more offensive weapons who can run the ball down your throat. That we don't have to pass much. Beau has a good arm, and I have witnessed him throw some really good passes. We still have Jordan jones. We have Corbin lee to add to the threat of Jordan jones.

But...but...Smackover graduated those kids last year they weren't supposed to develop anyone else or convince the talent in the hallways to come out and play....

Why is it folks seriously think only THEIR team can improve and everyone else stays the same or gets worse?

Proud Buckaroo

What makes your team 10 times better this year? You have added talent. Why can't Smackover?

benchwarmer99

We didn't lose hardly any staters and as we'll picked up some very good talent from the jr high team. Smackover might win this one, but it will be hard fought win. And holding gates to 65 or less? You gotta be kidding. Your not holding gates to 65 or less

Proud Buckaroo

Smackover has talent from the Junior high team as well. We will see about not holding Gates to 65 yards.

I think 2A Jackie Harvell is better than Gates. He had 360 yards against Prescott. Smackover held him to 59 yards the whole game.

benchwarmer99

Harvel and gates is another argument, but I promise you that fordyce is 10 times better up front that Gurdon. We are averaging 350 yards on the ground weekly. And fordyce D line is very good as well. Along with two very good linebackers.. You'll be supired at how much diffident this fordyce team is than last years

Proud Buckaroo

And you will be surprised at how much better this Smackover team is this year.

Longfellow

Smackover by PB's age. At least

HorseFeathers

Proud Buckaroo

HorseFeathers

Proud Buckaroo

16? I have two girls the age of three, and two. I have problems then.. Lollll.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 10, 2015, 12:03:46 pm
16? I have two girls the age of three, and two. I have problems then.. Lollll.

It could happen

benchwarmer99

Proud Buckaroo

RowdyReputation40

Smackovers defense slows down if not stops the run and wins by 2 touchdowns and 1 extra point

Longfellow

Smackover 40
Fordyce 15
Someone finally scores on Smackover's second team

Austin.Sutton

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: BUCK FEVER on October 10, 2015, 09:32:12 am
Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 10, 2015, 06:53:23 am

No, he not"s kidding and although Smackover wins this one convincingly.......part of his comments carry some merit.
I was kidding about the Fordyce winning part.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 10, 2015, 10:01:09 am
I fully believe that Smackover is much better than last year. Overall. We are a very talented team. Even the backups show potential.
I don't think you're better but everyone else is worse. you're getting excited about beating up on really bad teams. that being said smackover should win state.

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: Oldman on October 10, 2015, 05:29:40 pm
I don't think you're better but everyone else is worse. you're getting excited about beating up on really bad teams. that being said smackover should win state.

DC and LV maybe aweful, but what abouy GURDON and FOUKE ?

2015-09-11   at Gurdon   2-0-0   [Smackover vs Gurdon] W, 43 - 0
2015-09-25   Fouke   6-0-0 (6-0-0)   [Smackover vs Fouke]    W, 40 - 0
2015-10-02   at Lake Village   3-1-0 (3-1-0)[Smackover vs Lake Village] W, 56 - 0
2015-10-09   at Drew Central   6-0-0 (6-0-0)[Smackover vs Drew Central]W, 54 - 0

Proud Buckaroo

Curious to see what hooten's pick is.

macadoshis

Don't think this one is close.

Headhunter15

October 11, 2015, 08:52:24 pm #46 Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 08:54:38 pm by Headhunter15
It was a good one  in the playoffs last year mud bowl style. It's going to be close till the mid 3rd when smackovers depth kicks in and hopefully not the cramps. Smack 28 bugs 16

imtie

Going to be nice weather friday so should be a good game I hope but who knos?!? Lol

adaptedtigerfan

4dice by as many as they want. 8)

Coltfan2005

Quote from: BUCK FEVER on October 11, 2015, 08:11:32 am
Quote from: Oldman on October 10, 2015, 05:29:40 pm

DC and LV maybe aweful, but what abouy GURDON and FOUKE ?

2015-09-11   at Gurdon   2-0-0   [Smackover vs Gurdon] W, 43 - 0
2015-09-25   Fouke   6-0-0 (6-0-0)   [Smackover vs Fouke]    W, 40 - 0
2015-10-02   at Lake Village   3-1-0 (3-1-0)[Smackover vs Lake Village] W, 56 - 0
2015-10-09   at Drew Central   6-0-0 (6-0-0)[Smackover vs Drew Central]W, 54 - 0

What about Gurdon and Fouke? Are you honestly claiming either of those two teams is good?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas