• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cedar Ridge at Piggott

Started by Redwolves8526, October 08, 2015, 08:07:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwolves8526

Who wins this game and why? This game probably determines the 3 seed, unless Cedar Ridge is able to beat Rivercrest in a few weeks. We don't really know how good CR is yet so this will be a good measuring stick for them.

BoogieMan27

If Cedar Ridge can stop the Dead-T, they'll win this game. It'll probably be a good one, but Cedar Ridge will win. If CR does win this game, the Rivercrest game becomes huge. A lot of people won't give CR a chance because they've seen old CR with low numbers and not being able to match up well. But how about we don't get ahead of this Friday. CR by 10

beach bum

Piggott 22-20 at home. What a great start for two teams trying to establish a winning tradition at each school. Its very impressive to see both teams start 4-1 as they have.

BoogieMan27

Quote from: beach bum on October 08, 2015, 08:35:39 am
Piggott 22-20 at home. What a great start for two teams trying to establish a winning tradition at each school. Its very impressive to see both teams start 4-1 as they have.

While I don't agree with the score, I do agree with the respect toward both programs 100%

redandgray

Head Lion

Mark it down, Cedar Ridge is for real. 28-16 Twolves

State champs 2010

followme

I've watched CR for a while now. They're much improved and coaching staff has done a great job using the talent. They've got great group of guys leading the way now. I'm not betting against them. They'll hammer Piggott and will give the Crest all they want. I see them as potentially a second seed if Hoxie stumbles like I think they will. Hoxie got lucky against CR and they will tell you that. Can't wait to see em play!

Paperman

I think we will know more about seedlings in a few weeks! Should be a good game!

Coltfan2005

Quote from: Paperman on October 08, 2015, 01:15:14 pm
I think we will know more about seedlings in a few weeks! Should be a good game!

Someone plant trees?

ISU7

bootlegger

i havnt seen cedar ridge play but have seen piggot.so im going to pick piggot because of the way they played rivercrest and how they beat osceola

Redwolves8526

October 09, 2015, 09:53:29 pm #12 Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 02:36:35 am by Redwolves8526
Cedar Ridge wins 20-18 in overtime. CR stopped the 2 point conversion at the end to seal it. They moved the ball all night long and just couldn't punch it in once they got in the red zone. Defense played lights out. Heck of a game!

Paperman

The dead T is easy to stop if you play well and stay at home on defense! Tough loss for an improved Puggott squad! Even bigger victory for a much improved bunch of Timberwolves!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas