• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Harding Academy vs. Searcy

Started by Austin.Sutton, October 07, 2015, 01:03:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Austin.Sutton

There is a lot of controversy over what would happen if this match up was a reality.
What do you guys think would happen?

CURLEYWOLF24

Sportsnutt

I think the Lions win by a mercy-rule.  Just a lot more bodies and they would control the line of scrimmage like Vilonia did against HA.

I know that you can't compare scores but Searcy beat Morrilton.  Morrilton beat Vilonia by 21.  Vilonia beat HA by 27.

Skip Baymore

October 08, 2015, 12:34:49 am #3 Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 12:50:02 am by Skip Baymore
Quote from: Sportsnutt on October 07, 2015, 03:11:17 pm
I think the Lions win by a mercy-rule.  Just a lot more bodies and they would control the line of scrimmage like Vilonia did against HA.

I know that you can't compare scores but Searcy beat Morrilton.  Morrilton beat Vilonia by 21.  Vilonia beat HA by 27.

I think you are exactly right.  There have been a few years recently where H.A., (a 2A school playing in 3A) would probably have beaten Searcy High.  But the Lions are a very much improved and solid 6A team and would most likely beat H.A. in 3 quarters with its greater numbers and improved talent. 

Lions84

On Paper Searcy should beat them but stranger things have happened.

Marchingbandwildcat

Even as an HA band member, I think the Lions roll big. Maybe not in 2012, but our Cats don't have enough of a line to compete against 5A schools.

Paperman

Footballbuddy1954

This year and maybe last year are the first years in a while I think HA would lose.

3cats

First off I have been around these two programs since 1978 and there has never been any controversy about them not playing each other.   Second, it would make absolutely no sense for them to play each other.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas