• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What is the deal?

Started by Sick Dog, October 07, 2015, 12:17:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

macadoshis

Quote from: ChucktownTiger on October 08, 2015, 12:52:16 pm
Quote from: macadoshis on October 07, 2015, 08:39:34 pm
Quote from: ChucktownTiger on October 07, 2015, 07:51:33 pm
Last year was fun with Charleston, Booneville, Lamar and for a short time Paris all feeling they had a shot. The Booneville game was an epic week. Starting Saturday before the game. With Paris being down as usual and Booneville having a tough year things have slowed down. Most don't give Charleston a chance against Lamar, so next week prolly won't be quite like last year but should be a little busier on the boards.
I would think it'd be other way around with most not giving Lamar a chance.  That's the vibe I'm getting from the ones I talk to.  I'd be willing to bet even Hootens had the Tigers favored.

Like it or not, Lamar is the favorite. NO question about it. Now lets see hoe they do with the reversed role. Will they come out and prove what the polls show or will they keep it close and let Charleston slip up on them and get another W. I hope they listen to that voice in the back of their minds telling them how many times they've lost to ctown. No question it will be a battle come next Friday.
You nailed it right on the head with that statement. Because that's exactly what's in the back of my mind.  This is Charleston were talking about.  It would be huge for the program to be able to get over this hump.  Even if its for one year.

Lineman

Quote from: warriorsforever2 on October 09, 2015, 05:57:48 am
OK- if you are coming to Lamar-Charleston I need to know how much time I need to spend in the kitchen this next week.
Probably banana pudding and brownies.  The boys are getting banana pudding and Warreo balls (that Oreo to the uneducated- made with Halloween oreos)  Given my schedule, if you are serious about this I need to know ASAP
I'll be there.

Clara Allen

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on October 09, 2015, 08:43:36 am
I'll be there. Personally, I think warriorsforever2 is the best

A www!  Totally feeling the love today!

macadoshis

Quote from: warriorsforever2 on October 09, 2015, 12:17:26 pm
Quote from: 12th Man CHS on October 09, 2015, 08:43:36 am
I'll be there. Personally, I think warriorsforever2 is the best

A www!  Totally feeling the love today!
I won't make it

WPWells

Anyone who feeds me is automatically my favorite

Sick Dog

I think some things will be cleared up in several conferences this Friday night and some posters will come out with their chest bulging out!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas