• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lamar at Booneville Week 6

Started by MICHAELSPAPPY, October 04, 2015, 07:41:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

adaptedtigerfan

rskyb33

Lamar wins big puts it on a Booneville team thats down this year for all the times that they have done it ?

cat scratch fever

tanman6334

bigcat72

You think the guy with the train horn would hire out for the rest of the year?

tanman6334

54-7 Lamar with 5:18 left in the 4th.
He just got to use it for the 1st time tonight bigcat.

tanman6334

MICHAELSPAPPY

Quote from: tanman6334 on October 09, 2015, 08:56:49 pm
54-7 Lamar final

Booneville fans told me it would be like that, but I didn't quite dare to believe it.

tanman6334

Quote from: MICHAELSPAPPY on October 09, 2015, 10:12:02 pm
54-7 Lamar final

Booneville fans told me it would be like that, but I didn't quite dare to believe it.

I knew they weren't  the same as last year but I didn't expect this.

Paperman

Wow Booneville has slipped really badly! Much different than a year ago!

Clara Allen

Quote from: MICHAELSPAPPY on October 09, 2015, 10:12:02 pm
54-7 Lamar final

I didn't either.  I really thought it would be a closer game than what it was.   Warriors looked good, but we still have a few glitches to iron out.  I love that the younger kids are getting time in.  They are coming around.

bearcat1983

As long as I can remember, Booneville has had down years, but not like this year. Those boys work hard at practice and have to put up with all the " talk ". The Bearcats still have 4 games left and have the potential to win them. Congratulations to the Warriors and I hope you win the conference title !

Clara Allen

I'll tell you what though.  The Booneville junior high team is a salty bunch.  I understand the bulk of the team are freshmen and if its the same bunch that ran track last spring, then holy cow, Booneville has nothing to worry about in the near future.  I'm glad they're moving out next cycle.  Our junior high team has the potential to be good, but when they played the Bearcats Thursday night they were outmatched all over the place.

Legend

They will bounce back. Booneville program doesnt stay down long.

Clara Allen

Best of luck to Booneville the rest of the season.  They never let down the whole game.  They will be back.  Their junior high team is pretty darn good.

Coach Booneville

Thanks for all the kind words from Lamar fans.  It is a down year but the boys continue to work hard!  We will be back to being competitive at a high level!

bearcat1983

Is there not a post for Booneville and Paris ?

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: bearcat1983 on October 13, 2015, 09:41:22 am
Is there not a post for Booneville and Paris ?

You could of made one in the time you wrote this. 

Legend

Its already in the HOF thread. Must have missed it bro.

adaptedtigerfan

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas