• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The "Real Deal" 2015 edition.

Started by OLDSCHOOL82, September 23, 2015, 03:04:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is the Real Deal for 2015?

Smackover and their steed of Runner Backs.
Kojack and his Preskittys
Harding Academy
Glen Rose
HA
Waffle House Bowel Movement
IHOP and their fancy pancakes.
Heartbroken Chucktown fans due to not being in the top 10!
Adapteds degree of trannyness.
Ole Ned Flanders

OLDSCHOOL82

^It must be stated that it is the Real Deal to qualify.  Don't hesitate to post on this thread the Real Deal sightings across the site.

OLDSCHOOL82

I was on my way to Lamar earlier so I swung into the luvs north of Ozark.  I could of swore I saw jabali and adapted sharing a frappacino while visiting about the local livestock auction.!

Lineman

Sounds to me like someone's jealous they didn't get a text!!

adaptedtigerfan

WPWells

It's on the 2A board, but there's a new thread entitled "Monta Thomas is the real deal"

Jabali

October 09, 2015, 04:24:33 pm #55 Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 04:59:47 pm by Jabali
Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on October 08, 2015, 06:32:49 pm
I was on my way to Lamar earlier so I swung into the luvs north of Ozark.  I could of swore I saw jabali and adapted sharing a frappacino while visiting about the local livestock auction.!
Yep, busted. The two sheep parked over by the Harley Davidsons is probably what gave us away. If you had took hyway 22 back from Lamar you might could have caught us later at the Rockin Rooster line dancing with some of those big legged County Line women. However, you will not at any time catch us cavorting at BJ's Bar and Grill at Chisolmville with a bunch of Dodger Dongers. At least not in the parking lot or around back. ;D

OLDSCHOOL82

Top 6 Real Deal are hootens 1-6.  The rest are just for fun.

WPWells

hoghelmet14

I heard the Grapevine in Paris is the Real Deal.... just sayin'

Ned_Flanders

Quote from: hoghelmet14 on October 29, 2015, 01:26:45 pm
I heard the Grapevine in Paris is the Real Deal.... just sayin'

That's the only thing.

ReddieKnightTrojan

This post digressed in a very rapid fashion

adaptedtigerfan

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: ReddieKnightTrojan on October 29, 2015, 02:07:24 pm
This post digressed in a very rapid fashion

It was never specific to start with.

adaptedtigerfan

hoghelmet14

The Paris Lady Eagles Volleyball team is the Real Deal..... 2015 State Champions after a 3-0 beat down on Atkins in the Finals!

Ned_Flanders

Thanks for the nomination!  I am the "real deal" and guess what?  I'm not from Paris! 

Fox32

Was disappointed that adaptedtigerfan's trannyness was not a choice on the list and wasn't sure about what a  "steed of runner backs" is. So I had to go with Kojack's anger. Can imagine him screaming at those kids to get outta his yard.
Hey Kojack!
One two three.    Get Off My Lawn

Proud Buckaroo

A "steed of runner backs" is what Smackover has. 5-6 RBs that get positive carries every game. If you play us. You'll know exactly what that is. ;)

Fox32

Quote from: Ned_Flanders on November 01, 2015, 09:23:41 am
Thanks for the nomination!  I am the "real deal" and guess what?  I'm not from Paris!
Ned, Mr. Burns called and said, "I've had just about enough of your blundering numbskullery!"
Don't be mad bro. Just relaying the message. 

Fox32

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on November 01, 2015, 10:18:59 am
A "steed of runner backs" is what Smackover has. 5-6 RBs that get positive carries every game. If you play us. You'll know exactly what that is. ;)
Well if that steed of runner backs is anything like the pack of ravenous wolves the beavers happened upon earlier in the season you might be right. Lol

KOJACK

MY ANGER IS A GIFT!!!  >:( (in my best Zach De La Rocha voice) for you dorks that are still listening to pop, that is a Rage Against The Machine reference...

OLDSCHOOL82

From now one the top slots will be for Rich's short List.  The rest are reset.

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: KOJACK on November 01, 2015, 07:37:07 pm
MY ANGER IS A GIFT!!!  >:( (in my best Zach De La Rocha voice) for you dorks that are still listening to pop, that is a Rage Against The Machine reference...

Rage hits hard.  Perfect pre game music coupled with some Pantera, 5 finder DP, Metallica, etc, etc...

Longfellow

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on November 02, 2015, 12:39:31 pm
Quote from: KOJACK on November 01, 2015, 07:37:07 pm

Rage hits hard.  Perfect pre game music coupled with some Pantera, 5 finder DP, Metallica, etc, etc...
I'm using killing in the name for our basketball runout this year.

nastynice

Dynasty's disappearing act is the real deal. That dude is good at mouthing when things are going good for the Tigers, but is no where to be found when they lose! That "Silly Goose" is good.

WPWells

Can we get this updated with new options?

HorseFeathers

As far as the use of Real Deal on the forums...Monta Thomas from hermitage as been referred to that...

WPWells

That's what made me think that we needed an update

OLDSCHOOL82

Give me a bit.  Computer went kerplunk at work.  May be awhile as I wait for replacement parts. 

Ned_Flanders

Better get me in there.   And don't forget about The Grapevine in the real deal.   

KOJACK

Prescott is for real. I'm for real...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas