• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

12th Man is Now Stewie

Started by WPWells, September 03, 2015, 02:03:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WPWells

September 03, 2015, 02:03:41 pm Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 08:23:05 pm by Stewie
Since I haven't been a student at Charleston for a while my screen name doesn't really make sense anymore. I'm trying to figure out a new one. I've opened this thread for suggestions

CURLEYWOLF24

September 03, 2015, 02:06:20 pm #1 Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 12:21:15 pm by CURLEYWOLF24
Legend of FF

Proud Buckaroo

beach bum

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on September 03, 2015, 02:03:41 pm
Since I haven't been a student at Charleston for a while my screen name doesn't really make sense anymore. I'm trying to figure out a new one. I've opened this thread for suggestions

Is there a way to change your name on here? I have wanted to change mine to Mountain Bum because when I started fearless I was in Florida. I would like a change to mine as well.

Longfellow

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: beach bum on September 03, 2015, 02:07:53 pm

Is there a way to change your name on here? I have wanted to change mine to Mountain Bum because when I started fearless I was in Florida. I would like a change to mine as well.

I'm guessing by asking an admin/moderator to do it.

adaptedtigerfan

beach bum

"All Around 12th Man" since you post on a vast variety of topics on here....

beach bum

September 03, 2015, 02:10:45 pm #8 Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 02:12:24 pm by beach bum
Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 03, 2015, 02:08:49 pm

Isn't HF a mod? If so, mountain bum it is. HF, where are you when I need you lol.

WPWells

HF can't change names. Whenever I decide on one I'm going to ask B.G.

OLDSCHOOL82

beach bum

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on September 03, 2015, 02:11:57 pm
HF can't change names. Whenever I decide on one I'm going to ask B.G.

I shall be joining the club.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: beach bum on September 03, 2015, 02:10:45 pm
Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 03, 2015, 02:08:49 pm

Isn't HF a mod? If so, mountain bum it is. HF, where are you when I need you lol.

Only Admin can change names.

cuckoobird

Beachbum=Obbumer. 12thman=hillary

Jabali

Jimbo Morphis

Longfellow

WPWells

adaptedtigerfan

beach bum

Quote from: cuckoobird on September 03, 2015, 02:19:02 pm
Beachbum=Obbumer. 12thman=hillary

Koobird = Rick Perry ..... you're that far down the line in polls ;D

cuckoobird

I'm more of a jesse the body ventura kind of guy

Brian G

Only an Admin can change by request.

However, no names changes by anyone once the pick'em starts.  Which it has.

When the high school football season ends, you can submit name requests.

WPWells

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: cuckoobird on September 03, 2015, 02:51:07 pm
I'm more of a jesse the body ventura kind of guy

Oh, so your the type to sue a true American hero?

cuckoobird

Hero or not, defamation is defamation. He won so he must have been right

OLDSCHOOL82

cuckoobird

Jesse is a hero too. He was a seal

Jimbo Morphis

OLDSCHOOL82

You probably think caitlyn Jenner is a hero as well.

cuckoobird

Hootie

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on September 03, 2015, 03:28:10 pm
You probably think caitlyn Jenner is a hero as well.

Heck no. Not even close.

beach bum

I knew he was a closet liberal... Welcome to the dark side Koobird.

cuckoobird

Im about as liberal as ronald reagan. The fact that some recognizes Bruce as Caitlin says all i need to know. I used to like oldschool but I'm over it now

Hootie

Quote from: cuckoobird on September 03, 2015, 04:13:53 pm
Im about as liberal as ronald reagan. The fact that some recognizes Bruce as Caitlin says all i need to know. I used to like oldschool but I'm over it now

Gonna give you a clap that means something.

OLDSCHOOL82

Glad u thought about that enough to edit your post.  The sickening part is he was once considered the greatest athlete in the world and know he's a circus attention seeking freak!!  Anyways,  enough pointless banter.  Off to franklin county to watch some little Bearcats.

PrivateLesson

ForgetsThingsLikePickems???   Lol

cuckoobird

I forgot to hit the sarcasm button

WPWells

PL I'm so sorry! I was with friends all night and came back and had homework and then crashed. I'll get you the picks immediately

PrivateLesson

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on September 03, 2015, 04:47:01 pm
PL I'm so sorry! I was with friends all night and came back and had homework and then crashed. I'll get you the picks immediately
I understand!  Thank you!! 

HorseFeathers

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on September 03, 2015, 04:47:01 pm

Partying hard already? it's not even labor day yet...

WPWells

PL if I send them to you as an email you could PM me back. Would that work? I've still got your email

WPWells

Yes, HF, hanging out with church friends. You know how wild we can get worshipping Jesus

cuckoobird

Do yall use snakes like my church?

PrivateLesson

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on September 03, 2015, 05:48:41 pm
PL if I send them to you as an email you could PM me back. Would that work? I've still got your email
Go ahead, please....and thank you.

WPWells

I'm sorry it came to that. I just work off of my phone and by hand much of the time and to be able to copy and paste the list I'd need to be at my laptop where the file is saved. I've sent the email

papaeagle

So, according to BG, you have to wait til season's end to change names. However, all posts under your present name will always remain, you can not delete 12th Man CHS posts.... they remain..
My name suggestions are "Ghost of CHS past"  or "CHS Sports Guru"
Can't wait to  see what you choose!!!  ;)

HorseFeathers

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on September 03, 2015, 05:49:12 pm
Yes, HF, hanging out with church friends. You know how wild we can get worshipping Jesus

I was raised in a pentacostal church(attend a missionary baptist church now, boy was that a culture shock)....so I'm not sure if you are joking or not...

PrivateLesson

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on September 03, 2015, 05:57:23 pm
I'm sorry it came to that. I just work off of my phone and by hand much of the time and to be able to copy and paste the list I'd need to be at my laptop where the file is saved. I've sent the email
Its okay!  I was able to look up the games by what others had posted on the thread!   Thanks again!! 

WPWells

I'm absolutely joking. We Methodists are pretty tame

BigLion10

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas