• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hot Springs..The Finals

Started by EarlePearl, March 03, 2018, 10:18:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

EarlePearl

Some things never change..Earle vs MT..the 2 best teams in 2a. What a magical season for the Indians. Your run will once again end with dawgs standing over you..travel safely.  Go Dawgs!!

MT Legend

It's payback time. We got yalls change Earle.we paying y'all back in full.

girlsbbfanatic

Who was the new girl on Earles team today? Had one we have never seen before.

baller334

patriot15

She's a 9th grader that moved up after the jr high season ended. The same way Bigelow moved up their 9th graders.

patriot15

March 04, 2018, 12:33:27 am #5 Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 12:35:04 am by patriot15

Mr. Trill

1995fan

Quote from: EarlePearl on March 03, 2018, 10:18:56 pm
Some things never change..Earle vs MT..the 2 best teams in 2a. What a magical season for the Indians. Your run will once again end with dawgs standing over you..travel safely.  Go Dawgs!!

I like that post..... respectful and still competitive.

Dogg

Quote from: girlsbbfanatic on March 03, 2018, 10:52:01 pm
Who was the new girl on Earles team today? Had one we have never seen before.
Should have come to some Earle Jr. High games

Dogg

Quote from: MT Legend on March 03, 2018, 10:38:48 pm
It's payback time. We got yalls change Earle.we paying y'all back in full.
Earle looking for payback. We lost twice to MT during the regular season and nobody( with the exception of Dub and Coach Wilburn) expected Earle to be here. The best 2 teams in 2A basketball are only 15min apart. WE READY!!

Dogg

Quote from: baller334 on March 03, 2018, 11:13:29 pm
And that shocks you how????
Is just hard to accept isn't it. The well is very deep in the E

MT Legend

Quote from: Dogg on March 04, 2018, 05:12:43 am
Earle looking for payback. We lost twice to MT during the regular season and nobody( with the exception of Dub and Coach Wilburn) expected Earle to be here. The best 2 teams in 2A basketball are only 15min apart. WE READY!!
yea I know we got y'all twice this year. I was referring to both teams being back in hot springs for a rematch. and this time we going to match y'all blow for blow till we land that knock out blow.yall going for number 10 and we trying for number 3.Lets get it. We Ready over here as well!!!!

MT Legend

Would folks please stop with Earle cheating. Y'all just mad y'alls team ain't doing what they doing.we know for a fact in (The Tree Top) they have athletes they always have.

girlsbbfanatic

looks to me like MT has a lot of luck and a great coach

MT Legend

Quote from: girlsbbfanatic on March 04, 2018, 10:50:27 am
looks to me like MT has a lot of luck and a great coach
you don't beat good teams based off luck.we in the ship because of heart and determination to get back to hot springs.wooga hit 7-12 from 3 point land 4 of wich came in the clutch.then Wilburn coaching out of her mind and causing Clarendon coach to lose his is why we here.

Thesportsman

ON THE OUTSIDE LOOKING IN !

My  observation is MT is playing with heart and class and will win the state championship game at Hot Springs. My hat is off to the MT coach a very classy Lady and a great coach that I've followed for a few years now. She always has her team in top shape and very focused on the game that she wants to play and not her opponents. Her team respects her and they can perform.  I  seen one of the best games of the year last night when MT beat Clarendon in double OT.   I'm gonna say MT will be singing from the Tree Tops after the State finals is played and I'm from the Ozark Mountains not the flat country. FYI

Dogg

Quote from: MT Legend on March 04, 2018, 11:09:25 am
you don't beat good teams based off luck.we in the ship because of heart and determination to get back to hot springs.wooga hit 7-12 from 3 point land 4 of wich came in the clutch.then Wilburn coaching out of her mind and causing Clarendon coach to lose his is why we here.
MT won because they played their tails off all year. Earle and MT talk trash to each other because everybody knows everybody in both towns.  But we respect each other's teams because they can play. You don't get to Hot Springs on luck. They are well coached and have good players.  Luck doesn't win ball games

MT Legend

Quote from: Dogg on March 04, 2018, 12:07:50 pm
MT won because they played their tails off all year. Earle and MT talk trash to each other because everybody knows everybody in both towns.  But we respect each other's teams because they can play. You don't get to Hot Springs on luck. They are well coached and have good players.  Luck doesn't win ball games
your exactly right when my freinds from Earle see 42 talking about y'all cheating they all just laugh cause they know he just bitter for losing to y'all lol. I mean that's just something we use to get under yalls skin lol. These folks taking it to far on here though.just wanted to say that.

Wooga hit clutch shot after clutch shot. Markel did his thing to call it luck was a slap to the face of those kids efforts. Cartwright had 25 kid played a great game.

Pit Bull

Quote from: MT Legend on March 04, 2018, 11:09:25 am

+1

mtindian42

Quote from: MT Legend on March 04, 2018, 12:18:27 pm
your exactly right when my freinds from Earle see 42 talking about y'all cheating they all just laugh cause they know he just bitter for losing to y'all lol. I mean that's just something we use to get under yalls skin lol. These folks taking it to far on here though.just wanted to say that.

Wooga hit clutch shot after clutch shot. Markel did his thing to call it luck was a slap to the face of those kids efforts. Cartwright had 25 kid played a great game.
yea them boys played lights out...so did clarendon though. that was a war and I'm glad we won it...

bdubyab60

Quote from: Dogg on March 04, 2018, 12:07:50 pm
It doesn't hurt to have the ball bounce your way sometimes though lol

MT Legend

Quote from: bdubyab60 on March 04, 2018, 02:23:42 pm
after we hit the technical shoots Clarendon stole the inbound pass and Cartwright got a good look at the 3 and shot and air ball.they had the ball with a chance to tie and missed the shot.so even after the bad mistake by their coach they still had a chance to force another OT.

1995fan

Quote from: Thesportsman on March 04, 2018, 11:34:09 am
ON THE OUTSIDE LOOKING IN !

My  observation is MT is playing with heart and class and will win the state championship game at Hot Springs. My hat is off to the MT coach a very classy Lady and a great coach that I've followed for a few years now. She always has her team in top shape and very focused on the game that she wants to play and not her opponents. Her team respects her and they can perform.  I  seen one of the best games of the year last night when MT beat Clarendon in double OT.   I'm gonna say MT will be singing from the Tree Tops after the State finals is played and I'm from the Ozark Mountains not the flat country. FYI

I completely agree.  Those young men play with heart and determination every game. #2 (Perry) said they needed that L to Clarendon to get focused back on the big goal.  It was bittersweet but needed.  I love watching Earle but I will always ride with the Indians.  I'm looking forward to Thursday night.  I just wish 2A and 6A played on the same day.

Dogg

Quote from: bdubyab60 on March 04, 2018, 02:23:42 pm
you're right you need a couple of those. Maybe we can get some Thursday night. Having Kevon back makes our chances very good.

Mj4465

Did the MT coach play college ball somewhere?  She is very classy and poised.  Her team is fun to watch.

birddawg1986

She played HS at FC and college at ASI

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas