• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Crazy Weather

Started by DogsWin7, March 01, 2012, 08:22:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

True Believer

So the debil tried everyway he could to stop me from going to Easter service this morning.   I have the cold that won't stop.  For a week now.  No fever.  Probably just allergies but it's been bad.  Raining cats and dogs the time I leave.  Made it though.   

Jesus lives!

Had the family and friends over for ham, potato salad, baked beans, rolls, deviled eggs, Easter candy and banana split pie.

Now going to pass out  for a nap and the sun comes out.    :/   Hope everyone has had a blessed and wonderful
Easter!!

DogsWin7

April Fools today..........Doesn't really seem like it Weather wise however things going on...on Twitter makes you go huh?

Sunshine = Me Happy!  :)

DogsWin7

It is past time to get this weather in check mother nature!   PLEASE!  It's too cold for me!

Texarkana_Piggie

i think mother nature is bipolar.  she needs some happy pills.

True Believer

You all know it's probably going to go to cold to HOT!  No in between. 

DogsWin7

Quote from: True Believer on April 03, 2013, 06:14:21 pm
You all know it's probably going to go to cold to HOT!  No in between.

You are right TB.   It always seems to happen that way.

I wonder what I would have to complain about if it wasn't the weather?.....Politics maybe?!  :)

HorseFeathers

...Rain Rain go away...I'm sick and tired of you...

True Believer

Holy moly!!!   It's time to break out the summer clothes!!! 

Yee Haw!!!

:)

True Believer

Going outside to read.   Beautiful................

DogsWin7

Loving the warmer temps and sunshine! 

Looks like rain forecasted for tomorrow where I live.  I'm ready to plant my garden.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: DiehardFBfan on April 08, 2013, 06:28:35 pm
Loving the warmer temps and sunshine! 

Looks like rain forecasted for tomorrow where I live.  I'm ready to plant my garden.

Looked like it's going to rain all day here in pope county...Calling for it tomorrow to, so sick and tired of rain, I need to mow my grass, but I've gotta get my mower fixed, and rain just kills all my motivation to do anything..lol

DogsWin7

Storms are expected here after midnight!  Spring and storms!  Everyone stay safe.

DogsWin7

I am stuck in groundhog day......help!!!! :-\ ;D   Stupid rain..

True Believer

Grilllllllliiiiinnnnnnngggggggg burgers on this fabulous day!   

Texarkana_Piggie

absolutely beautiful today!  spent the afternoon with the yayas sitting by the pool sipping daiquiris.  it was wonderful!

True Believer

No beach trip for me this year Piggie.   sad sad face.    Everyone is in school this summer and we can't seem to find any time to go.

Maybe next year I will just take off 2 weeks in a row for beach time.

Guess it's Lake Norfork for us this year .   But I'm not complaining.   Just ready for summer!!!

Texarkana_Piggie

Quote from: True Believer on April 14, 2013, 08:14:05 pm
No beach trip for me this year Piggie.   sad sad face.    Everyone is in school this summer and we can't seem to find any time to go.

Maybe next year I will just take off 2 weeks in a row for beach time.

Guess it's Lake Norfork for us this year .   But I'm not complaining.   Just ready for summer!!!

You could join our yaya trip.  We only have 6 going this year.  Seagrove beach this time.

DogsWin7

April 16, 2013, 05:03:42 am #817 Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 05:15:39 am by DiehardFBfan
I'm in Love......with the sunshine!  Love this weather!    I'm glad Winter is over!!!

The dogwood trees and all the spring flowers and trees in bloom is beautiful this year.

HorseFeathers

Humidity go away....lol...I'm never happy with the weather

True Believer

I honestly can't remember a time when the tulip trees blooms didn't get killed by a frost.

This has been a beautiful spring. 

Lions84

Looks like I will be wearing a jacket again before the week out, we got upper 30's Lows coming back by Friday.

DogsWin7

Quote from: Lions84 on April 17, 2013, 11:50:10 am
Looks like I will be wearing a jacket again before the week out, we got upper 30's Lows coming back by Friday.
sadly  :'(  but maybe not for long! :)

HorseFeathers

Quote from: DiehardFBfan on April 17, 2013, 12:18:53 pm

Omg...A low of 31 friday...I wanted cooler spring weather, not winter weather...geez...lol

DogsWin7

Quote from: HF on April 17, 2013, 06:17:29 pm

Omg...A low of 31 friday...I wanted cooler spring weather, not winter weather...geez...lol
.....and more rain!!!!!!!   

HorseFeathers

Quote from: DiehardFBfan on April 18, 2013, 08:46:19 am
Quote from: HF on April 17, 2013, 06:17:29 pm

.....and more rain!!!!!!!   

Lots of rain already...lol

Ridge Rat

We just got hit by the storm out here in KY. A camper ain't no place to ride out a storm lol.

Texarkana_Piggie

yesterday when i came to work it was about 75 degrees.  when i left to go home it was 47 with a wind chill of 42.

DogsWin7

April 20, 2013, 08:59:55 pm #827 Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 09:06:46 pm by DiehardFBfan
It's warming back up!

Hard to believe that on the 19th marked 45 years since the horrible Tornado that ripped through Greenwood.   Times Record had a picture of it, with an article detailing how bad it was.   There was no warning systems back then.  I Pray everyone stays safe because with spring comes storms. 

Breitontime

DogsWin7

Friend of yours Bre? ;D

Is it odd to catch a shark this time of year?   

Sunshine is absolutely beautiful this morning!!!!  :)

True Believer

Perfect weekend weather.

Texarkana_Piggie

absolutely beautiful outside today!  windows open airing out the house.  wind chimes singing on the back porch....lovely.

Breitontime

Shark fishing weather, DH. Best time of the year.

Lions84

We got more cold weather coming up !

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Lions84 on April 22, 2013, 01:47:28 pm
We got more cold weather coming up !

Good...lol....As long as it isn't freezing.

DogsWin7

Rain! Rain! and more Rain!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I forbid you to speak of Cold weather and Rain! LOL!!!!

Breitontime

DogsWin7

That would scare the fire out of me!   Glad to see someone can go fishing! :(

Texarkana_Piggie

my sister lives just outside denver....she can't get rid of the snow.  she said they are so sick of it, but it just keeps coming.  it was absolutely gorgeous here today.  storms are supposed to be moving in tonight, though.

Lions84

Frost this 24 of April in DFW TX!

HorseFeathers

was 40 degrees at 8 a.m in Hector this morning....

DogsWin7

Cold...rainy...surprise!!!! :P

HorseFeathers

Quote from: DiehardFBfan on April 26, 2013, 08:16:38 pm
Cold...rainy...surprise!!!! :P

Glad that rain got out of here quick saturday afternoon...Did make for an enjoyable weekend on the Buffalo though...The rain brought the river up to good floating levels...

Ridge Rat

Where'd ya put in at? I live a couple miles from the mouth of Bear Creek. Went down to the river Saturday evening and you're much braver than me to get on that thing this past weekend.

HorseFeathers

April 29, 2013, 07:16:48 pm #844 Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 07:18:33 pm by HF
Quote from: Ridge Rat on April 29, 2013, 07:08:07 pm
Where'd ya put in at? I live a couple miles from the mouth of Bear Creek. Went down to the river Saturday evening and you're much braver than me to get on that thing this past weekend.

Dumber might be the better word :D, Liquor makes ya dumber not braver, I mean that because I woke up under my sleeping bag not in it, in a patch of poison Ivy at that, thank god I'm not allergic to that stuff.....We put in Saturday at Pruitt, and got out at Mt Hersey Sunday evening. River had come up a good 3-5 feet from Saturday Morning to Sunday Afternoon. Got lucky though and never flipped the canoe, even though we did do a 360 through the worst rapids we hit lol

Ridge Rat

Lol, told the wife I'd like to try it with a kayak some day when it's up, but I've seen a canoe wrapped around a rock before.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Ridge Rat on April 29, 2013, 08:04:23 pm
Lol, told the wife I'd like to try it with a kayak some day when it's up, but I've seen a canoe wrapped around a rock before.

We Came close to being that canoe lol, Think it was a mix of current, and not realizing that it was a Rock we were heading for, but that was what sent us sideways through it

And if you do want to work up that nerve...Whiskey might help haha...lol

HorseFeathers

Anyway, back to weather...mid 80's today in russellville...supposed to be back in teh 30's at the end of the week though...this is not cool..

phdefense

Valleysports

It was so nice this evening, cleaned a mess of fish, warm night, stars out, seemed like summer.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas