• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Crazy Weather

Started by DogsWin7, March 01, 2012, 08:22:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

Quote from: Breitontime on January 09, 2013, 09:35:08 am
This weather blows. I just want to play golf in the mornings before I get started working. Is that too much to ask?

It's cold in Florida?

Breitontime

Breitontime

Won't be there until the weekend.

DogsWin7

Breitontime

Golf all day, and the Amp are planned.

DogsWin7

Lol......I was meaning the 80 degree weather!

I can't believe you are complaining about 80 degrees and golfing.

Breitontime

I'm complaining about the rain.

Breitontime

DogsWin7

Quote from: Breitontime on January 09, 2013, 01:51:13 pm

My bad.  I didn't realize it was raining in Florida too.

Breitontime

I'm not at home right now, not until the weekend.

Breitontime

I'm not at home right now, not until the weekend.

Valleysports

I need two feet of rain - then it can stop for awhile.  Jan 27th, then it can turn Summer - DH.

ricepig

Quote from: Valleysports on January 09, 2013, 04:48:46 pm
I need two feet of rain - then it can stop for awhile.  Jan 27th, then it can turn Summer - DH.

It's coming  but I didn't notice how much Russvegas was going to get. They are expecting up to 5" over parts of Arkansas.

Valleysports

We're supposed to get that much Ricepig, we've had .55" in the last 20 hrs..  My hunting partner told me there are ducks all over my blind, so I'm taking an emergency leave tomorrow.  Have to get home ASAP Jack!  ;D

DogsWin7

Quote from: Valleysports on January 09, 2013, 04:48:46 pm

I'm holding you to it Duck Doctor... ;D

True Believer

Loving this warm weather.    Tomorrow is suppose to be great!!

Texarkana_Piggie

spring time here today!  yuck!!!!  i want my cold weather back!!!!

sevenof400

Quote from: True Believer on January 10, 2013, 07:16:59 pm
Loving this warm weather.    Tomorrow is suppose to be great!!

This weather is the work of the devil.....

Valleysports

I'm riding a cold front Piggie - have it home Sunday.   ;)

True Believer

^^^   That's the work of the devil.   :)

Rain is here.  Sounds like a typhoon.  Not that I have ever been in one but stuff is hitting my house besides the rain.  The dogs and cats are all huddled around me. 

DogsWin7

I'm sick of the rain.  All it's done here.

On the bright side at least it's warmer! :)

True Believer

Thank God, Praise Jesus, Hallerluyer and pass the biscuits.

I'm happy while the warm weather lasts!!   At least it warm more than it's cold.

I could NEVER live up north.

Valleysports

January 10, 2013, 09:22:02 pm #523 Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 09:26:07 pm by Valleysports
Total .66 of one inch, in Russellville.  C'mon!  :'(

I'm sitting by a window, looking out at the inside of a Freezer.  Eight monster snow plows, side by side, clearing the Anchorage Runways.

DogsWin7

Valley....you are asking for it! ;D

Amen TB!!  I couldn't live up north either!

True Believer

Nasty, rainy, gray but warm kind of day.   Foggy this morning.  Could not see the barn from my front window.  But this is a good clean house, cook soup, read a book and  watch old movies kind of day. 

sevenof400

My yard is sinking....

True Believer

sevenof400

...building it 30 cubits by 20 cubits by 50 cubits.....

Valleysports

You should've seen those ducks coming out of the fog this morning - whooo hooo!  ;D
And a lot of new flocks coming down the Arkansas with the cold front.   

DogsWin7

It's pouring down rain!!!!!!!   

Valleysports

OK the stage is set - let it turn cold!  20 is a little bit too cold, for my favorite honey hole, 25-30 would be better.  However now that the water is a lot deeper, it might not freeze as quick. 

sevenof400

Can you imagine the fun (ie...chaos) created had it been cold enough for this to be snow instead of rain?   

DogsWin7

Quote from: sevenof400 on January 13, 2013, 08:33:01 am
Can you imagine the fun (ie...chaos) created had it been cold enough for this to be snow instead of rain?

Don't even think it!!!!!   

I'm sick of the rain and cold.  The 27th Valley you promised!

Valleysports

Yes my kids and I were calculating this yesterday.  10 inches of snow is equal to 1 inch of water, I'm told.  I saw 5.28 on the Russellville Airport Rain Gauge.  5x10=wow!

DogsWin7

It's sleeting at my house!!!!!

Valley be quite now!!!!:)

Ridge Rat

Good Lord TB, how much rain did ya'll get? 115 was flooded out just past Calamine, went back to Cave City, went to Hardy and now ever ditch and field from Hoxie to Kennett is full!!

Texarkana_Piggie

good and cold here today.  doing my happy dance!  :)  tb...be glad you weren't in denver yesterday during that ball game.  9 degrees with wind chill of -3

DogsWin7

January 13, 2013, 07:59:36 pm #538 Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 08:01:09 pm by DiehardFBfan
Please no 9 degrees!  You and Valley can keep that where ya'll live. :). I know it was in Denver but still cold to me.  Hope you enjoy it...

True Believer

Some areas got up to around 5 inches I was told.  Maybe 6.   I know it rained hard and constant here around Jonesboro!   The Spring was high but going back down now.    The low water bridges were covered but some friends in Hardy said they could drive over them now.

Turn around, don't drown. 

I'm ready for sun but looks like we may get a little bit more.  But nothing like last night. 

True Believer

Quote from: Texarkana_Piggie on January 13, 2013, 07:52:44 pm
good and cold here today.  doing my happy dance!  :)  tb...be glad you weren't in denver yesterday during that ball game.  9 degrees with wind chill of -3

There is no way I will be there.  :)   I will be in Miami.

DogsWin7

See ya at the Airport TB time for a little Vacation in sunny Miami!!!

I wish!  Sounds great!  Hurry Spring Break!

DogsWin7

It's snowing at my house.

Ridge Rat

Wife just sent me a pic of snow covered roads at Marshall. Hope we don't get any here in Kentucky, cold and miserable as it is. Had a trackhoe frozen and unable to move this morning.

Lions84

Sleet and Frezzing Rain in DFW we got enough to have Late Arrival at my HS.

DogsWin7

Have around 2 inches...school was let out early.  Snow stopped for now

True Believer

45 minutes to get home.  Usually takes 15.   

ricepig

Quote from: True Believer on January 15, 2013, 04:39:20 pm
45 minutes to get home.  Usually takes 15.

I used to have a car like that, haha. My sister lives in Paragould and teaches at GTC, she said it was a lot worse north of Jonesboro.

True Believer

January 15, 2013, 06:35:21 pm #548 Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 06:37:35 pm by True Believer
It was slick.  Some idiot was riding my bumper.   I gave them the California howdy.

Yes.  I did.  No that's now how I'm suppose to act but I did it. 

That's OK if they want to pay for a Mercedes new bumper.  :)

Guess I better change my avatar now. 

DogsWin7

January 15, 2013, 06:47:54 pm #549 Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 07:00:44 pm by DiehardFBfan
Nah....

God will forgive you if you ask.  :)

I'd probably gave the California Howdy Too!  Man it's cold! 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas