• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Marion's final assault on the AAAA board (Merged topics)

Started by Bsktballplyr818, March 04, 2006, 10:21:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bsktballplyr818

That was pretty easy. Worst officiating game I've ever seen.

Bsktballplyr818

mysticroamer19

GTRAIN...IF YOU WERE THERE U'D UNDERSTAND ALL THIER BOGUS CALLS!

And that is NOT true! I've heard folks from Bville, GCT, MAGNOLIA facility, and refs from other games say that they cheated horribly! Cool dude on tha radio even said it! so gimme that neck

bballer22

dude, even the superintendent said his own team sucked, come on, the fixed the games, hosted the tournament for all the wrong reasons, and paid off the refs so obviously u did not go to the game b/c that game was fixed

Uncle Ivan

mysticroamer19

dude, u SOOO put that dumb a** pic of tha other bulletin, FIND A NEW ONE!! jeeze, someone is happy they cheated us!

MikeDiesel™

STUPID THREAD ALERT!!!

Marion was not cheated.  Huntsville had just as much of an argument that the refs cheated them in your game as you do in this game.

Oh, and to repeat....I was there.

mysticroamer19

aww, that baby is cute!! Too bad its TRUE!

MikeDiesel™

mysticroamer19

Yes, I was at all the Marion games.

Uncle Ivan

mysticroamer19

Yea...why don't u make one that has a pic of a guy giving a ref money and put at the bottom...."No, we didn't cheat, that was Totally fair!!??"
BTW DA, if u didn't know that was sarcasm!

RD™

mysticroamer19

Uncle Ivan

RD™

mysticroamer19

so ur not gonna say what it is?

Headed 2 Alltel

patssg00

Quote from: G-train™ on March 04, 2006, 10:29:00 pm
No. BUT you can't blame a game on the refs.

They are part of the game, and its your team's job to get past them. There have been many games this season which I have attended, which the refs were lousy, and we still had a chance to win.

Refs don't win/lose games, they affect them.

And the games that I have been at in Magnolia, I have seen nothing but good games from the refs. And it seems as though the only people complaining about refs from this tournament are from Marion.
   yea yea yea thats bs and u kno it...it was impossible to get past the refs, most refs AFFECT the games but these refs controlled it. I wouldnt complain if we werent playin the HOME team..one of the refs was from magnolia!!We got screwd...if u wer there u kno it, and dnt ridicule us cuz u think wer cry babies...we dnt say anything unless we got a reason to say it...If u wernt there dnt post on this thread cuz u dnt kno wat ur talkin bout!!

PHIL IS MY HERO aka RTVM

Quote from: RD™ on March 05, 2006, 12:18:08 am

instead of espn instant classic, i nominate this for fearless friday instant classic!!!

Really, we should have a place to put such great works of art!

Uncle Ivan

RD™

mysticroamer19

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on March 05, 2006, 12:48:34 am

add grey hair, 50 pounds, and take off the mustache and u got that to a tee buddy.

mysticroamer19

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: MysticRoamer06 on March 05, 2006, 01:18:18 am

add grey hair, 50 pounds, and take off the mustache and u got that to a tee buddy.

Also add a set of balls and a spine, and you'll immediately know he ain't from Marion.

Hyuuga

Go ahead and assume. We blame our losses on what caused us to lose. We even blame our wins on bad officiating. Try to argue that one genious.

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: Hyuuga™ on March 05, 2006, 01:36:17 amWe even blame our wins on bad officiating. Try to argue that one genious.

(whistles)

Quote from: MysticRoamer06 on February 02, 2006, 07:53:20 pmHow are we cry babies? we beat yall and the refs!

Ahem.

RD™

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: RD™ on March 05, 2006, 01:58:20 amMust be related to Vince Young.

Radio would fit in well with Marion fans.

Hyuuga

Referring to, of course, the Marion - GCT game @ GCT.

hunt5747

fastdrop

I agree.....................Nuff said..............time for something else

fastdrop

have coming back to take the 6A east title next year ;)

pingtung

I wasn't there, so, I don't know.  I would, however, state that if 1 person makes more free throws than the other team attempts, it sounds odd.  I am by no means taking up or stating that Marion is right.  I just know that if it was your school, you would question it too.  I said question it, not blame it.

69er

yea if you guys wouldn't slap like little girls and grab peoples nads then you might have an even game!

JuniorVarsity00

6A EAST                                     6A SOUTH
forrest city                                     benton
jacksonville                                    el dorado
jonesboro                                      lake hamilton
marion                                           LR hall
mountain home                             LR parkview
searcy                                           sheridan
sylvan hills                                    texarcana 
west memphis                              watson chapel

Marionpats

good question...next year i think we just may get our feet wet if u know what i mean

patssg00

well i guess FF isnt full of idiots...bozeman shot 34 free throws...thats nt rite and u kno it..thanx pingtung for lookin at the stats

cheerleader08

Wow, thats crazy. But hey, what did u expect?? State was in magnolia..We all saw that coming! But its ok, we all know also that Marion is a good team! They made it this far..Magnolia just had the help if the refs!

ManiacFreak870

Quote from: cheerleader08 on March 05, 2006, 02:02:31 pm
Wow, thats crazy. But hey, what did u expect?? State was in magnolia..We all saw that coming! But its ok, we all know also that Marion is a good team! They made it this far..Magnolia just had the help if the refs!
I dont know what happened during this game but it was the worst i have ever seen....... The refs were so bad! REFS. KILL YO SELF

apatriotsgrl09

Quote from: RD™ on March 05, 2006, 12:18:08 am

OMGOSH dude! u r so lame~! lol yea we were cheatd n i WAS der n i saw! but its okay cuz dey kno if the game wasnt fixd, MARION wudof kickd sum panther butt~! its all good tho cuz i hope blytheville kicks their cheatn buts! n i WILL b @ dat 1~!

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: hunt5747 on March 05, 2006, 07:29:15 am
Marion at the line 16 times Magnolia 58 times!

Ever think that Marion shouldn't foul other teams so much?

fan #2

like you uncle ivan, if they had called all the fouls magnolia would have shot 200 free throws

Uncle Ivan

Marion only had eight more fouls than Magnolia did.

It's not as near as big of a gap as some are letting on.

If Marion didn't want to be called for that many, then they shouldn't have fouled that much.

PurpleBear#1

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

MarionTrackStar44

well its been a good 2 years on here...both ending with a dissapointing semi-final game...one by buzzer beater an one by refs!!!.....But i'm a senior an i dont care that much for baseball so i will not be posting on here anymore (i may drop by in near future) but yal will not see anymore crazy marion posts from me....seeing how i ws marions #1 trash talker most of u are happy!!...but ive met some of u an yal are all cool people...freak an msubulldogs (cool people..even though u still talk bad bout marion..good luck at state) railrumblerU an eaglefan06 great fans...prob the most crunk at tech) an bbmom...(great to see a mom showing here support like u) an all the marion posters...i luv u guys an its been great but this SHOULD be my last post............good luck to everyone in future an the crunk white boy is out...but i cant leave w/o my last..........

M-A-R-I-O-N WHAT?!?!?!?!?

mysticroamer19

WE DIDN'T FOUL THAT MUCH IVAN! Unless u call a foul someone else smakin u in the face, or draggin you to the ground.

bbmom

patriotswantloose

dang...man that sux...well dude THANX ALOT for all ur support during our season....we all (players an parents) appricate the sutff u an the maniacs did for us....especially you...you never gavu up on us an u ALWAYS kept the crowd crunk...it sux u won't be there next year (there will most likely be NO maniacs now)....but man sux i wont be seein any of ur wild an crazy posts on here..,..well you'll still keep it crunk at school an i holla at ya lata man....THANX ..u ARE the crunkest boy ever!!!!!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas