• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1A Region 3 @ West Side, Greers Ferry

Started by HorseFeathers, February 21, 2016, 09:02:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PuddlePirate12

Quote from: J.D. on February 25, 2016, 01:06:36 pm
Ballard is not the PG.   

Guy's PG is not really comparable to Revels.

I haven't seen guy, or heard of their PG I guess.. What is special about him? Ball handling?

BannerChaser95

February 25, 2016, 02:37:12 pm #51 Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 02:39:38 pm by BannerChaser95
Quote from: PuddlePirate12 on February 25, 2016, 02:13:42 pm
Ole Bo will get down with anyone. I'm for real I've never seen anyone do Revels the way he does. He's about, what? 5'6" at the most? There was times he was holding TC 6'10" last night. Yeah he could shoot over him but it's gonna be hard to jump with him in your shorts. And he really doesn't foul. It'll be the 4th quarter before he gets in trouble with revels. So he will shut him down the first 3. He plays some good defense
Believe he's 5'9 and Carson #2 is 5'10 5'11

J.D.

Quote from: PuddlePirate12 on February 25, 2016, 02:13:42 pm
Ole Bo will get down with anyone. I'm for real I've never seen anyone do Revels the way he does. He's about, what? 5'6" at the most? There was times he was holding TC 6'10" last night. Yeah he could shoot over him but it's gonna be hard to jump with him in your shorts. And he really doesn't foul. It'll be the 4th quarter before he gets in trouble with revels. So he will shut him down the first 3. He plays some good defense

That's great.  Even though I've only seen a handful of Kirby games, I'm a fan. They have such a great program.

PuddlePirate12

Quote from: J.D. on February 25, 2016, 03:47:53 pm
That's great.  Even though I've only seen a handful of Kirby games, I'm a fan. They have such a great program.

Yes. I'm an Emerson fan but if I had a kid who was a good basketball player id move him to Kirby. Simply because basketball is life there. And you know they're going to compete. And I can't believe they're that tall. Jeffers is 5'10" and looks taller than Carson

HorseFeathers

Nemo up 22-7 when I turned the radio off

HorseFeathers

riccoar

Quote from: HF on February 25, 2016, 04:28:52 pm
Nemo up 22-7 when I turned the radio off
About what I expected.  Nemo was clearly the best team and gotta win the first one to make State

Catfish

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Catfish on February 25, 2016, 05:58:24 pm
As hard as it is for me to say... Even Bay man. Lol

If I could ban you, then I would for that one lol

Wsgf 22 nemo 13 midway thru 3rd

PuddlePirate12

Quote from: HF on February 25, 2016, 06:08:05 pm
If I could ban you, then I would for that one lol

Wsgf 22 nemo 13 midway thru 3rd

LOL

HorseFeathers

MyView

MyView

Silky Johnson

Lol keep bringing the hate. Catfish you got my respect haha hopefully concord and bay don't have to play in the 1st round of state.

MyView

not so slim shady

Any update on corncob vs mr x and o? Winner goes to state. Loser gets out the fungo.

HorseFeathers

Catfish

J.D.

February 25, 2016, 10:50:05 pm #68 Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 11:19:19 am by J.D.
Congratulations to Concord on a great season, and an even better game.  I've had the privilege of meeting a lot of people from Concord over the years, and I have nothing but the upmost respect for a group of excellent people.

On another note, I'm excited that the hometown boys have finally punched a ticket to state, and I'm incredibly happy for Rodge.  That man deserves it.

Ok, sorry, I'm done. Good luck tomorrow everyone!

ErnestTBass

I'm happy for Rodge too but let me tell ya Rodge is Happy for Rodge even more. Dude had a coat hanger stuck in his mouth after the game. Not the best played games tonight but an enjoyable evening all in all. Good luck to all teams moving on!

Catfish

Quote from: J.D. on February 25, 2016, 10:50:05 pm
Congratulations to Concord a great season, and an even better game.  I've had the privilege of meeting a lot of people from Concord over the years, and I have nothing but the upmost respect for a group of excellent people.

On another note, I'm excited that the hometown boys have finally punched a ticket to state, and I'm incredibly happy for Rodge.  That man deserves it.

JD you're a class act my friend! Good luck to you and MVE!

J.D.

J.D.

Quote from: Catfish on February 25, 2016, 11:27:16 pm
JD you're a class act my friend! Good luck to you and MVE!

Thanks my man.  Trip to ICC next week?

Catfish

BasketballNeverStops

Quote from: J.D. on February 25, 2016, 10:50:05 pm
Congratulations to Concord a great season, and an even better game.  I've had the privilege of meeting a lot of people from Concord over the years, and I have nothing but the upmost respect for a group of excellent people.

Love this post! Glad I got to see you again J.D.! Congrats to Rodge and MVE!

BeastieBoy13

Could WSGF beat Guy today or do you think Guy has got it in the bag?

yesteryearman

Quote from: BeastieBoy13 on February 26, 2016, 07:03:25 am
Could WSGF beat Guy today or do you think Guy has got it in the bag?

Since this is a 5:30p tip off, and if GFWS wins, you can expect to hear news from the Middle East, at about 6:50p local time, that the Red Sea has parted again.

yesteryearman

Quote from: yesteryearman on February 26, 2016, 08:53:47 am
Since this is a 5:30p tip off, and if GFWS wins, you can expect to hear news from the Middle East, at about 6:50p local time, that the Red Sea has parted again.

Howsomever, several years ago at SAU everyone probably gave GFWS the same chance against Stephens, and we remember how that turned out.....so there is always a chance, slim, but a chance.

Central Ark

The Boss comes out of retirement and assists El Dazzler to a victory over the Godfather.

ErnestTBass

I don't think even The Boss can help them today! 36 points yesterday and they will likely need 96 today!! The Boss is pretty good tho

HorseFeathers

HorseFeathers

HorseFeathers

HorseFeathers

riccoar

That was a heck of a game. Nemo finally turned it on and came back from 10 or more down.

HorseFeathers

yesteryearman

HorseFeathers

Quote from: yesteryearman on February 26, 2016, 05:50:40 pm
Will Guy break 100?
J.d tells me that wsgf is trying to run with them, so it could be a 100-99 type game of wsgf has the game of their lives lol

Catfish

HorseFeathers

HorseFeathers

Must be getting ugly in greers ferry....no updates in 45 minutes....

Thunderbird88

A 20 to 6 third quarter put GFWS away ran clock in 4th

riccoar

Guy plays the old 40 minutes of heck type ball. If they run up against a ref who calls it even remotely tight, they would run into foul trouble. But they are very good team.

HorseFeathers

HorseFeathers

Catfish

HorseFeathers

riccoar

I had Bradford penciled on that one. Huge win for SH

HorseFeathers

Quote from: riccoar on February 26, 2016, 08:55:11 pm
I had Bradford penciled on that one. Huge win for SH

Me too....even jokingky called thebsacred heart-concord game the fourth place game last night....

riccoar

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas