• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

State Tourney Predictions(Boys & Girls)

Started by Arklahoma Preps, February 12, 2016, 02:07:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Arklahoma Preps

Since we are on the doorstep of Districts, how about some thoughts on the 4 who makes it out of each regional and advances to Izard County:

GIRLS:

*R1*

1 Kingston
2 Jasper
3 Omaha
4 Scranton

*R2*

Izard County
Bay
Calico Rock
Norfork

*R3*

Nemo Vista
Westside
Bradford
Wonderview

*R4*

Kirby
Acorn
Nevada
Caddo Hills

BOYS:

*R1*

Western Grove
County Line
Jasper
Alpena

*R2*

Bay
Izard County
Calico Rock
Armorel

*R3*

Guy Perkins
Concord
Shirley
Mt. Vernon/Enola

*R4*

Emerson
Nevada
Kirby
Trinity Christian

Just this guys opinion, now let's hear everyone elses!

3 Dollar

February 17, 2016, 08:57:52 am #1 Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 01:05:19 am by 3 Dollar
I'll go out on a limb here and say the finals @ Hot Springs will be Emerson v Guy-Perkins with the
Boys Champions:  Guy-Perkins

Finals @ Hot Springs will be Kingston v Nemo Vista with the
Girls Champions:  Nemo Vista

Bomberman

I think Norfork will be one of the teams coming through the regionals for boys from R2, along with Bay and ICC. The fourth will be between Calico Rock and Armorel.

CRHS4LIFE

Quote from: Bomberman on February 18, 2016, 08:42:09 pm
I think Norfork will be one of the teams coming through the regionals for boys from R2, along with Bay and ICC. The fourth will be between Calico Rock and Armorel.

Correct. Especially since Calico Rock lost last night at the buzzer and will most likely be paired up with Armorel in the first game.

Catfish

Either Bradford or Westside won't make it out of Region 3 with Nemo getting upset. Loser between Bradford and Westside gets to take on Nemo first round of regionals.. Good luck with that lol

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Catfish on February 19, 2016, 11:24:34 am
Either Bradford or Westside won't make it out of Region 3 with Nemo getting upset. Loser between Bradford and Westside gets to take on Nemo first round of regionals.. Good luck with that lol

Or nemo gets upset again?

J.D.

HorseFeathers

J.D.

February 19, 2016, 11:45:42 am #8 Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 11:51:24 am by J.D.
Quote from: HF on February 19, 2016, 11:43:00 am
It could happen lol

You had a smile on your face as you were typing that. 

riccoar

HorseFeathers

Batman44

Catfish, J.D. and HF, if I was standing in the center of you guys, I would be surrounded by incompetence when it comes to the knowledge of basketball. Lol

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Batman44 on February 19, 2016, 03:16:29 pm
Catfish, J.D. and HF, if I was standing in the center of you guys, I would be surrounded by incompetence when it comes to the knowledge of basketball. Lol

Probably so

riccoar

If I was not working until 10pm tonight I'd be up in GF headed to Shirley to watch the finals tonight.

Catfish

Quote from: riccoar on February 19, 2016, 03:58:08 pm
If I was not working until 10pm tonight I'd be up in GF headed to Shirley to watch the finals tonight.

I'm saying Shirley boys by 15, and Bradford girls by 6

J.D.

Quote from: Batman44 on February 19, 2016, 03:16:29 pm

You share the opinions of many, my friend

Batman44

You gonna attend any of the 1A games at ICC?

J.D.

Batman44

Hope to catch up with you at the semis. Providing it's Guy vs Bay. That should be a good one.

ballmember

Plan on making all 28 of state games at ICC.   Want to make all regional games at Westside Greers Ferry. 16 of those.  best time of year.  high school basketball is the best to watch, particularly class a.   Lots of try and emotion. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas