• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Earle Girls

Started by girlsbbfanatic, March 03, 2018, 10:56:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dogg

He/She was just lying!!

BW2015

It really is a shame that this can't be about high school kids playing basketball.  It has to be "adults" arguing for no reason!  What do you really gain if you "win" the argument?  ::)  And we wonder why kids are being bullies in school nowadays?!?  >:( Let's just watch some good basketball next weekend.  Should be 14 great games! 

Dogg

Correction. Adults lying is more like it

Dogg

Quote from: BW2015 on March 04, 2018, 02:01:21 pm
It really is a shame that this can't be about high school kids playing basketball.  It has to be "adults" arguing for no reason!  What do you really gain if you "win" the argument?  ::)  And we wonder why kids are being bullies in school nowadays?!?  >:( Let's just watch some good basketball next weekend.  Should be 14 great games!
Explain how defending you school, the character of parents and coaches is now being identified as a trigger to bullying.

BW2015

Quote from: Dogg on March 04, 2018, 02:20:43 pm
Explain how defending you school, the character of parents and coaches is now being identified as a trigger to bullying.

I'm just saying that we can't make this about the kids and have to make this about ourselves.  We get on our keyboards and bash each other and wonder why the kids do the same thing in person.  I don't have a problem defending your coaches but the continued arguments just lead to nonsense.  If this person is lying (I'm not saying they are or aren't) then that's on them and it's their problem.  Let the haters hate and move on with your life!  Like I said let's get ready for some good basketball. 

bbfan89

Cheating isn't a black /white thing so don't go there. I was only commenting based on someone saying the girl moved in in January. If she is legal so be it. Fact is Earle and many others are not above using players who are not eligible. Two schools in particular that took earlier than expected losses in the state tournament had players who were 100% not legit. its not fair to the teams they put out of the tournament and whats more its not fair to the kids whop have grown up in a school district to be replaced by ring chasers. The problem is coaches and administrators are allowing this to happen on a regular basis.

Dogg

If you come after the Nation with false accusations expect to be challenged

Mr. Trill

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😱😱😱🤫🤫🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ did he just quit Fearless Friday?

MT Legend

Quote from: BW2015 on March 04, 2018, 02:24:17 pm
I'm just saying that we can't make this about the kids and have to make this about ourselves.  We get on our keyboards and bash each other and wonder why the kids do the same thing in person.  I don't have a problem defending your coaches but the continued arguments just lead to nonsense.  If this person is lying (I'm not saying they are or aren't) then that's on them and it's their problem.  Let the haters hate and move on with your life!  Like I said let's get ready for some good basketball.
its funny how only the black schools come under persecution though.

Dogg

Quote from: bbfan89 on March 04, 2018, 02:36:14 pm
Cheating isn't a black /white thing so don't go there. I was only commenting based on someone saying the girl moved in in January. If she is legal so be it. Fact is Earle and many others are not above using players who are not eligible. Two schools in particular that took earlier than expected losses in the state tournament had players who were 100% not legit. its not fair to the teams they put out of the tournament and whats more its not fair to the kids whop have grown up in a school district to be replaced by ring chasers. The problem is coaches and administrators are allowing this to happen on a regular basis.
if it's not a black/white thing, what's the name of the other 2 schools and the numbers for the players that were not eligible. You didn't have a problem asking about #11 from Earle.  Who were they?

Mj4465

It's ironic that everyone is so offended.  Last year when Quitman beat Earle in the semifinals, someone posted on the QPS FACEBOOK PAGE how Quitman had cheated to win.  No big deal was made out of that. 

hsindian

March 04, 2018, 03:44:06 pm #61 Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 03:48:22 pm by hsindian
Quote from: MT Legend on March 04, 2018, 03:20:29 pm
its funny how only the black schools come under persecution though.
I don't have a dog in this fight either way. Earle was in our district in football until we moved to 3A a3 years bA k but I had nothing but admiration and respect for them. However I don't think it's a black school thing I think this one is the football thing being fresh on everyone's mind.
  In A guy-Perkins and bay get a lot t of flack for their move ins. And this year Southside has caught it because of the 6'10" kid being an exchange student and living with another players family. Then throw in the rumor that the 6'6" brogdon kid may transfer to ICC. I think it's more of a "if we can't beat them they have to be cheating.

Dogg

Quote from: Mj4465 on March 04, 2018, 03:36:57 pm
It's ironic that everyone is so offended.  Last year when Quitman beat Earle in the semifinals, someone posted on the QPS FACEBOOK PAGE how Quitman had cheated to win.  No big deal was made out of that.
Are you saying someone from Earle posted on their page. No one from the E is offended. If you're gonna make accusations back it up with facts.

MT Legend

Quote from: hsindian on March 04, 2018, 03:44:06 pm
I don't have a dog in this fight either way. Earle was in our district in football until we moved to 3A a3 years bA k but I had nothing but admiration and respect for them. However I don't think it's a black school thing I think this one is the football thing being fresh on everyone's mind.
  In A guy-Perkins and bay get a lot t of flack for their move ins. And this year Southside has caught it because of the 6'10" kid being an exchange student and living with another players family. Then throw in the rumor that the 6'6" brogdon kid may transfer to ICC. I think it's more of a "if we can't beat them they have to be cheating.
yea but that's just right now recently lol. Earle been going through this for ever.just let them kids be man and if there is any wrong doing going on let the paid professionals take action.

Dogg

What's ironic is that because she's a 9th grader, a stud on the court, from Earle and black, check her eligibility. She is one of the hardest working kids I've ever seen when it comes to working on her game. Plus she has the academics to go along with it.

bbfan89

Again, my post was a response to a discussion someone else started. Personally I could not care less about whether this particular girl or Earle basketball. I know that questioning the status of an Earle athlete touches a few nerves seeing as how this past football season ended. If you want to know who the cheaters are ask around. It is very common knowledge. Good luck in the finals, for what its worth I am, as I said earlier, hoping you win again. 

hsindian

One other advantage Earle has that a lot of people forget about is school choice. And it doesn't have to be a recent transfer. Every school around Earle had a history of having great athletes. Parkin, crawfodsville, and Hughes all consolidated with larger schools. A lot of parents like the small school atmosphere so they never enroll at the big school and just transfer from the start of kindergarten. That same thing happened where I went to school. An A consolidated with a 5A. Our small school ended up getting as many kids through transfer as the large one that they consolidated with.

BW2015

Quote from: MT Legend on March 04, 2018, 04:12:00 pm
yea but that's just right now recently lol. Earle been going through this for ever.just let them kids be man and if there is any wrong doing going on let the paid professionals take action.

This was my point!

birddawg1986

Yeah it doesn't matter now but Doolittle should have been ineligible last season. He's fine now but not 2017.

Pit Bull

March 04, 2018, 07:00:24 pm #69 Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 07:03:31 pm by Pit Bull
Quote from: BW2015 on March 04, 2018, 02:24:17 pm

Excuse me BW2015 but someone made an entire unprofessional evil intented thread making accusations about our talented ninth grader that has done everything right in her work ethics, her classroom academics and she comes from a great family that does not play with kids acting like adults at all in no fashion and you expect us to sit back and not say anything, let the haters hate, no understand this we might let you get away with that internet tough guy bashing our boys on the football thing because it was an oversigth that we have to carry and we will man up and do that but for this Earle girls basketball team we will engage you ten toes down like Orange Mound for every pound of your slick mouth.... Believe This and test it if you think its a game.

Dogg

Quote from: birddawg1986 on March 04, 2018, 06:17:52 pm
Yeah it doesn't matter now but Doolittle should have been ineligible last season. He's fine now but not 2017.
And why should he have been ineligible

Dogg

Quote from: birddawg1986 on March 04, 2018, 06:17:52 pm
WHY???

birddawg1986

He became a WM student when Hughes closed the doors.

Dogg

Try again buddy wrong answer. Doolittle never attended WM High School.
Doolittle attended WMC that's West Memphis Christian School.
Try again

Dogg

Quote from: birddawg1986 on March 04, 2018, 09:26:30 pm
He became a WM student when Hughes closed the doors.
He didn't become a WM student when the doors closed. All the Hughes kids had options. They could choose whatever district they wanted. Earle has permission to run a bus to Hughes just like we have permission to run a bus to Parkin.
Try again

NEark tigers

For all you Perry Mason, Matlock, Colombo, Barnaby Jones wannabes that want to make slanderous statements
about Bulldog Nation, do these two things: GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT AND KNOW YOUR ROLE!

nightowl

I want continue to set here and let you keep telling about the Bulldog Nation . We don't have to cheat we run legit programs . Now if you have any questions. About the Bulldogs Nation come and ask me personally  I spent 15 years working there . 12 years of school there .

1995fan

Quote from: Dogg on March 04, 2018, 12:11:01 pm
What did she look like 👀

What does a 9th grader look like.   When Marked Tree boys played Quitman, there was at least 3 guys who "looked"  like they were 23. 

I'm MT fan, the young lady in question has played in Earle the whole semester.  I saw this when MT  had a 4 game night at Earle in January.  The problem y'all really have is Earle being a real threat this year because RO has more help on the floor so you can't just box one player in and think you will shut them down.

Go E. Lady Bulldogs
GO BIG BLUE MTHS

Mr. Trill

BLAh blah blah I need to tell my eyes to stop reading this foolery. *moves along like everyone else should*

The entire Crittenden county is now aware of this thread

Ricky Bobbys Big Sock

Quote from: Butch_Cassidy on March 04, 2018, 12:20:17 am
She moved in from Mation in January ???
[/quote

Glad y'all could import new player at the last minute to try to win a state championship cause we all know that's the only way you will ever win one this year!! But that's fine you guys go ahead and draft a whole new starting 5 in because at the end of the day Quitman is gonna get the dub!! WWWWWWWWWW

Dogg

March 06, 2018, 05:56:02 pm #80 Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 06:35:26 pm by Dogg
Quote from: Ricky Bobbys Big Sock on March 06, 2018, 05:45:25 pm
[/quote

Glad y'all could import new player at the last minute to try to win a state championship cause we all know that's the only way you will ever win one this year!! But that's fine you guys go ahead and draft a whole new starting 5 in because at the end of the day Quitman is gonna get the dub!! WWWWWWWWWW
somebody walking down the street smoking indo sipping on gin n juice 😂😂😂😂😂
You still have time go report it to the AAA

Dogg

Quote from: Ricky Bobbys Big Sock on March 06, 2018, 05:45:25 pm
[/quote

thanks for saying it was cool to get some more. Just picked up 1 from Turrell tonight. She will enroll tomorrow and be ready to go on Thursday

Thesportsman

Mr Butch  Mr Butch. Mr Butch

Why you want to move in everybody at Earle ?  Do you think that's really  ethical to move in a. Ew player during the middle of the season ?   What if Quitman moved in a big girl this week is that gonna be alright with you Mr Butch?

Now don't forget Mr Butch I know it hurts but tell it like it is  tell like it is!!!

Butch_Cassidy

Quote from: Thesportsman on March 06, 2018, 09:24:49 pm
Mr Butch  Mr Butch. Mr Butch

Why you want to move in everybody at Earle ?  Do you think that's really  ethical to move in a. Ew player during the middle of the season ?   What if Quitman moved in a big girl this week is that gonna be alright with you Mr Butch?

Now don't forget Mr Butch I know it hurts but tell it like it is  tell like it is!!!
We never move in "Ew players"... And the AAA rules state that you can move up a 9th grader anytime.  heck Quitman can play whoever they want to it still doesnt matter... that state title is headed home to E-A-R-L-E

birddawg1986

I think this might be the best girls game in any classification. Earle is legit, and I got to see Quitman play twice in the state, and they are pretty salty.These are our last two years past champions battling it out.  I say whichever team can bang down the FTs at the end (Because it's going to be close throughout) will take home that 2A state title.

NEark tigers

Quote from: girlsbbfanatic on March 04, 2018, 11:44:31 am
Ok you guys are exactly right. Will go elsewhere to find truth because it aint here. AND FYI  I Just became a HUGE Quitman fan.
Hey girlsbbfanatic, how's the crow this morning?!

Dogg

Quote from: girlsbbfanatic on March 04, 2018, 11:44:31 am
Ok you guys are exactly right. Will go elsewhere to find truth because it aint here. AND FYI  I Just became a HUGE Quitman fan.
2018 2A State Champions! 🏆🏆

Butch_Cassidy

No one has anything to say to ole Butch...... Bulldog Nation... we just win...the game is played on the court and not in this forum!!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas