• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Call of Juarez

Started by The Reality is back..., November 19, 2009, 12:14:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The Reality is back...

Pretty sweet western game. Anyone played it?

Chief_Osceola™

I have both of them.  Bound in Blood is the sequel/prequel.  I've played BiB more than the first one, but I like them both.

jacket87

I havent been able to play through either of the games yet. So far just have played mostly the demos and watched someone else play it that had it but its still on my list to play, even though the first one has been out for a few years.

The Reality is back...

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on November 19, 2009, 07:04:07 am
I have both of them.  Bound in Blood is the sequel/prequel.  I've played BiB more than the first one, but I like them both.

Wait, there is a first one?

Chief_Osceola™

^ Call of Juarez is the first one.  Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood was the second one to release, but it is a prequel.

The Reality is back...

Oh, well, then i've been playing Bound in Blood, because apparently the first one was an Xbox exclusive.

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: Agent of Chaos on November 25, 2009, 01:34:54 pm
Oh, well, then i've been playing Bound in Blood, because apparently the first one was an Xbox exclusive.

That's probably the better way to do it.  The original is about one of the McCall brothers, but it takes place years later.

The Reality is back...

The one I played is about them during the civil war, and then going to Ft Smith, then Mexico, and one becomes a preacher.

Chief_Osceola™

Yep, that's the prequel.  Which is actually the sequel.  You should definitely play the first one now.  You can probably get it pretty cheap.  I'm pretty sure it was released on the PS3, but I could be wrong.

The Reality is back...

I'm trying to save money so I can get ACII.

CHSBISON77

it may be nowhere close but it kinda looks like Red Dead Revolver...which isnt a bad thing but jus wondering if it is?

also the new one RDR looks like its gonna be awesome

The Reality is back...

Quote from: CHSBISON77 on November 25, 2009, 06:50:57 pm
it may be nowhere close but it kinda looks like Red Dead Revolver...which isnt a bad thing but jus wondering if it is?

also the new one RDR looks like its gonna be awesome

It kind of is. Gun was better than RDR.

Rabbitalum09

it was a pretty tight game but I beat it so fast that I guess I didnt feel like playing it afterwards. lol but I am looking forward to the new RDR

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas