• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just got a PS3 & need game recommendations

Started by jbell96, October 26, 2009, 01:01:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jbell96

I already have Madden 10 & will be buying The Show '09, but have no idea what else I should get. Any suggestions will be helpful.

RD™

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, bro it's coming out in a few weeks, this game will be the shizzle.

I may be getting a PS3 for Christmas,

bulldogs1159

Call of Duty MW 2 indeed, that game is going to TAKE OVER my life when it comes out.

Iceman_89_07

superfan

The Reality is back...

koopa

November 02, 2009, 06:28:39 pm #6 Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 06:38:39 pm by koopa
Bioshock.(And Bioshock 2 when it comes out)
Fallout 3.
Uncharted 2.
The Orange Box. (Described by IGN as the "deal of the century." Enough said)

That is all for now.

jbell96

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. I went out & bought HD component cables today so I can't wait to play this stuff in Hi-Def.

msubulldogs21

Quote from: jbell96 on November 02, 2009, 06:31:02 pm
Thanks for the suggestions everyone. I went out & bought HD component cables today so I can't wait to play this stuff in Hi-Def.

What a shame you're out there in Seattle. I could be throwing more 1 hitters with 17 Ks with AA pitchers against the Cardinals in HD if you lived around here. :D

jbell96

19 days & I'll be in town again. I'll actually somewhat know what I'm doing by then.

msubulldogs21

I haven't played in over a month so we'll probably have some good games.

rsvl_hogfan4

Can't you just play him online, Josh?

Metal Gear Solid is one of the best games I have played for the PS3.

Assassin's Creed 2 will be out in a few weeks, too.

jbell96

I won't be online for PS3 until January when I move to California.

I am getting real ticked off with my PS3. I set my system display for 1080i, but everytime the games loads it goes to 480i. I have the proper HD cables hooked in to the right slots on my TV so I have no idea what the deal is. Any help would be appreciated.

rsvl_hogfan4

Quote from: jbell96 on November 05, 2009, 12:28:00 pm
I won't be online for PS3 until January when I move to California.

I am getting real ticked off with my PS3. I set my system display for 1080i, but everytime the games loads it goes to 480i. I have the proper HD cables hooked in to the right slots on my TV so I have no idea what the deal is. Any help would be appreciated.
What game is it? Most games aren't in 1080 yet on the ps3. It really hasn't reached its full potential yet. I think most games are 720p.

jbell96

Yeah, I checked my games last night & most are 720p so I'll have to modify my settings for that.

Chief_Osceola™

Which is interesting because 1080p is what resolution Sony was saying the games would be native in.  It was one of their selling points aside from the blu-ray capability.  And it's now what, 2-3 years later and 720p is still the standard?  Good job Sony.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas