• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best place to buy used games

Started by G_train, December 26, 2009, 06:37:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

G_train

Got a PS3 for Christmas, and only have one game to choose from as of now (Madden 10, so it's not too bad). Buying new games is going to cost me, I just can't afford to get games at 60 bucks, so going for used games is a viable option for me.

Problem with that is, used games are still a lot more expensive than I thought they would be, around 40-50 bucks depending on games and where you go.

So basically, where can I get my games the cheapest?

HA_Fan

Quote from: G™ on December 26, 2009, 06:37:13 pm
Got a PS3 for Christmas, and only have one game to choose from as of now (Madden 10, so it's not too bad). Buying new games is going to cost me, I just can't afford to get games at 60 bucks, so going for used games is a viable option for me.

Problem with that is, used games are still a lot more expensive than I thought they would be, around 40-50 bucks depending on games and where you go.

So basically, where can I get my games the cheapest?

Depends on what you want.  You can usually get last year's EA Sports games at Game Stop for $19.99.  If you get their membership card, it goes down another 10%.  The newer games used are still a little pricey.  You might also check out ebay.  Some people try to sell them there to get more money than they would on a trade in.

Wampus_Cat

I buy my Sega Genesis games at GameStop, I think?

They usually work pretty well.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas