• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2-4A Week 2

Started by Ladyfan, September 07, 2018, 07:17:12 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Ladyfan

Predictions in bold:

Highland (0-2) @ Riverview (1-1)

Lonoke (1-0) @ Beebe (0-1)

Warren (1-0) @ Stuttgart (1-1)

Baptist Prep (1-0) @ CAC (0-1)

Hall (0-1) @ Mills (0-1)

Harding Academy (1-0) @ Bald Knob  (0-1)

Greenbrier (1-0) @ Heber Springs (0-1)

HeberFan

Bald Knob v Harding Academy will be interesting. Neighboring schools and all....

LakeRat

Harding tends to field a good team and is one of the strongest in the 3A classification. How well Bald Knob plays against them will be a good gauge for how well they may compete in our conference this year. 

It's tough having to play Greenbrier in week 2 the last few years for the Heber Panthers. Greenbrier is one of the stronger 5A teams... It's great opportunity for Heber to hone their strengths and expose their weaknesses.

Stuttgart vs Warren looks like the game of the week for 4A-2... Would love to see the Birds knock some steam out of the Jacks this week!! Should be a fun game to watch...

HeberFan

Quote from: LakeRat on September 07, 2018, 09:02:43 am
Harding tends to field a good team and is one of the strongest in the 3A classification. How well Bald Knob plays against them will be a good gauge for how well they may compete in our conference this year. 

It's tough having to play Greenbrier in week 2 the last few years for the Heber Panthers. Greenbrier is one of the stronger 5A teams... It's great opportunity for Heber to hone their strengths and expose their weaknesses.

Stuttgart vs Warren looks like the game of the week for 4A-2... Would love to see the Birds knock some steam out of the Jacks this week!! Should be a fun game to watch...

Harding Academy will likely slice and dice the Bulldog secondary. Should be fun for a while.

Greenbrier will be the favorite tonight, but, a good rain could help the Cleburne County Panthers running game. A few fumbles could change the game in favor of the home team.

Stuttgart is strong, but, is in trouble tonight. Warren has been criticized all week for not hanging 60 on Southside. I think the Ricecakes are about to get Jacked.

panther07

Quote from: HeberFan on September 07, 2018, 09:13:13 am
Harding Academy will likely slice and dice the Bulldog secondary. Should be fun for a while.

Greenbrier will be the favorite tonight, but, a good rain could help the Cleburne County Panthers running game. A few fumbles could change the game in favor of the home team.

Stuttgart is strong, but, is in trouble tonight. Warren has been criticized all week for not hanging 60 on Southside. I think the Ricecakes are about to get Jacked.

I think HA could slice their secondary up pretty good, but this rain might make that difficult. BK looks quite the opposite of dynamic on offense at this point. I think rain could keep it interesting. If HA doesn't turn it over, they win by couple scores.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas