• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Elkins Chances in 4A

Started by bigfootelk14, September 05, 2018, 12:41:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bigfootelk14

Elkins beat Greenland last week but allowed over 20+ points. How well will they match up with West Fork, Huntsville and then Conference play? Thoughts?

Gray lizard

Well I am not a fan of Elkins after they dropped their 4-4A JR high conference schedule.  I hope they get shut out every game same for Suibaco for doing the same. Not easy to find a game once conference play starts.

RZback

Elkins should do well against West Fork they are down but not sure about Huntsville, had a pretty good showing last week.  Rest of conference is about like all others, some good some not so.

The Coach

Quote from: Gray lizard on September 05, 2018, 07:54:52 am
Well I am not a fan of Elkins after they dropped their 4-4A JR high conference schedule.  I hope they get shut out every game same for Suibaco for doing the same. Not easy to find a game once conference play starts.

Elkins didn't drop anything they were never in the JH conference. Subiaco on the other hand was bad timing for sure.

x14113

A 6-0 start is a real possibility for the Elks this season. They won't hit the meat of their schedule until the final stretch.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas