• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

McGehee @ Dumas

Started by Crispyfried, September 02, 2018, 09:55:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Crispyfried

Should be a good game but Dumas has too many weapons. Cats by 10.

ea cat

AG Bowl is always a good game.

Jimbo Morphis

Depth and injuries will make it tough on McGehee. We had 3 starters not play against Magnoloa. Not sure if any of them are back yet.

DeltaBoy

Coach Mcgraw had those Bobcat backs going last Friday!!!  This week will always be a close game! GO CATS

nastynice

Any Dumas Bass Club fishermen on here?  I saw where Greg Hackney's father Roger passed away last week.  They're some good people.  Great fishermen. 

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: DeltaBoy on September 04, 2018, 08:11:22 am
Coach Mcgraw had those Bobcat backs going last Friday!!!  This week will always be a close game! GO CATS
What is he doing this year to have them going?

cuckoobird

Gave them keys to the bus...

Jimbo Morphis

ea cat

No it doesn't.  Guess motivation to go the distance but stop in PB.

Hawgpilot

Quote from: nastynice on September 04, 2018, 01:02:10 pm
Any Dumas Bass Club fishermen on here?  I saw where Greg Hackney's father Roger passed away last week.  They're some good people.  Great fishermen.

I thought his dad's name was Jimmy.

DeltaBoy

McGraw will have the Cats ready!

Jimbo Morphis

nomorewhining

Or McGraw's secret account

DeltaBoy

McGraw is our running backs coach!

purpleswag

SUGARTOWN

ea cat

Jeepers Creepers I may need a restraining order.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: ea cat on September 05, 2018, 09:54:07 am
Jeepers Creepers I may need a restraining order.
Now that made me laugh.

DeltaBoy

Coach McGraw will have his bag full of tricks Friday night.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: DeltaBoy on September 05, 2018, 10:32:56 am
Coach McGraw will have his bag full of tricks Friday night.
Seriously he has done a great job at Dumas. Would not surprise anyone that if Dumas doesn't make a run this year he may be the new head coach there. I'm sure you know this because you were touting him for the Star City job.

nastynice

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on September 05, 2018, 09:42:10 am
Y'all are talking about 2 different Greg Hackney's. The one from Gillett's dad is Jimmy.

Thanks.  I didn't realize there were 2 Greg Hackneys. 

DeltaBoy

Yes Coach McGraw has done an excellent job here at Dumas and when he was Mcgehee!  My sources were off on Star City but he may indeed be the next Dumas head coach Old man.  His son Tabor will also be a good coach to have once he graduates.

DeltaBoy

I honestly hope our backs will be too much for Mcgehee to handle but its the Ag bowl and both teams will be playing hard!

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: DeltaBoy on September 05, 2018, 11:35:01 am
Yes Coach McGraw has done an excellent job here at Dumas and when he was Mcgehee!  My sources were off on Star City but he may indeed be the next Dumas head coach Old man.  His son Tabor will also be a good coach to have once he graduates.
Tabor is a great kid. Must have gotten that from his mother.

ea cat

Oldman that's money in the bank!

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: ea cat on September 05, 2018, 01:29:43 pm
Oldman that’s money in the bank!
I guess I should say great young man. Not a kid anymore.

Hawgpilot

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on September 05, 2018, 09:42:10 am
Y'all are talking about 2 different Greg Hackney's. The one from Gillett's dad is Jimmy.

Yep, I grew up with the Greg from Gillett.

cuckoobird

Then you grew up with me too...

Hawgpilot

Quote from: cuckoobird on September 05, 2018, 02:52:23 pm
Then you grew up with me too...

Dewitt, class of '92 here.  Played baseball with Greg and his younger brother Cris Hackney for years. 

cuckoobird

Hawgpilot

then you and I know each other.  Didn't know you lived in DeWitt.

cuckoobird

I didn't until a couple months ago

Fullbacktrap75

Who all is on the high school staff this year at Dumas?

ea cat

Pennington HC, Carter DC, Scott OC, Bernhardt, Amerson, Lewis, and McGraw.

Fullbacktrap75

SO Amerson is still coaching had heard he was going straight admin. Glad to see he is still coaching awesome coach. Can't believe he isn't a coordinator there.

leopardsman22

Wish we had him back in SW AR this year lord knows we need him. According to my duck hunting buddies around there it was a screwy deal current DC was leaving then didn't not sure of all the details but think Dumas HC lured him in with admin offer and promised him DC when current guy leaves. Is the current DC really young? Way it was told to me he wasn't real experienced and struggled to leave last year. If that's the case would figure HC would go ahead and make that change with a far more experienced guy with a proven track record. Hope Dumas is still playing in mid November may try to catch a game.

DeltaBoy

Coach Amerson is indeed a wonderful coach and the bobcats are glad to have him.  I think he serves as the dean of students at the jr high.  Coach P has done a good job of surrounding himself with quality coaches.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas